Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
"You are really frightened of her, aren't you? Wow.

Since EVERYONE in the ****ing world knew about the transaction, and so
many
are afraid of her, I guess if there was something actually illegal
about it,
some action might have been taken. I guess your fears are groundless.

I also find it incredible that while Bush and cronies **** over the
country,
you are worried about Hillary Clinton. "

Yeah....they REALLY are scared of Hillary...does that make them girlie
men? LOL

I also find it amazing that while BushCo is running this great coutry
into the ground, their cult followers cower in fear of the great
Clinton boogeyman...anywhere you find the GOP faithful you see them
foaming at the mouth about Hillary. For me it is just one more data
point demonstrating how easily misled the Republican sheeple can be. It
is too bad that energy can't be focused in more constructive
ways...like allowing them to clear IEDs for our troops in the war they
wanted but continue to refuse to sign up for.

TMT

What I find REEEEEEEEEALLY amazing .......

abso****inglutely amazing .........

is someone who claims to be making $100k a day on commodities

is farting around posting in a group that is supposed to be a forum for
dirty handed common workers.

Abso****inglutely amazing.

If I was making $100k a day, I'd surely be doing something else.

But, then, I don't make that much. I'm just comfortably retired, and travel
and fish a lot. And bang metal for fun.

If I had that much dough, you can bet I'd be banging something besides metal

Steve