Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

"No, child, you detect a disdain for pretentious hypocrites who can dish
out, but not take, and only defend themselves with pathetically juvenile
"your mother" snipes. "

Boy, you must really HATE yourself then..LOL..please get therapy for
yourself and your family...seriously

Boring... repetitive, childish, no creativity at all. The same failed
attempt at wit you started this thread with.

I've seen some truly lame tries at oneupmanship, but this is like standing
in a boxing ring with a retard who's distracted by the warm squishy
feeling in his underoos. Sort of amusing to watch, but not much of a
challenge.

By your rabid responses to my well intended question, I will conclude
your answer to being "Yes, George Jr. is once again drinking".

Proves the point I made in another thread about left wingnuts basing their
decisions on what they want to see, rather than facts.

Thank you, and good day.