Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

No Gunner...it sucks to be George Bush....history will remember him as
the alcoholic President who failed miserably, wasted hundreds of
billions of dollars and caused the deaths of thousands of Americans

Kind of too bad...he seems like a nice guy otherwise.

Like I said Gunner the lower the Bush polls go, the higher the stock of
the Democrats goes...check back with me after the November elections.
LOL

Meanwhile what do you think, is George Jr. drinking again?

TMT