Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 03:31:23 GMT, "Roy Blankenship"
wrote:

"Emmo" wrote in message
.. .
The sad thing about this ailment (or the previous Clinton-hatred) is that

it
is completely irrelevant at this point, as Bush will never run for office
again. Whether we like him or hate him does not matter, what matters is

who
we choose _next_ time.

And let me promise you, Hillary hatred is a far more severe condition than
what we see now...

I don't think there has ever been an American politician more divisive

than
Hillary.

Is it Hillary who is divisive? Or the right wing smear campaign that has
demonized her? After all, she was ELECTED. No claims of fraud, no recounts,
she was ELECTED.

Gosh Nimrod..I wish you Leftoids would remember Bush was elected as
well.

Hillary will not be elected. She is hated far far worse than Bush ever
will be. By both the Right..and a very large percentage of the
moderate Left.

Wait till its time for the Dems to start picking their 2008
Candidate..the blood and guts that get tossed to the 4 winds during
that enterprise..will be a beauty to behold.

Kerry hates Hillarybitch,, Hillarybitch hates Kerry..and Kerry is
likely to try to run again..but he is totally unlectable. I suspect
Algor will put his hat in the ring this time around...as the people
have forgotten the bull**** he was responsible for..or party to.

Until they nominate him..and the right simply presents his
sins..reminding the public of who and what he is...so his shot at the
Whitehouse will b toast also.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams