Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 05:30:02 GMT, "J. Francis"
wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

"You're perfectly describing the fukwit who substituted childish
accusations of intoxication for any substantial refutation or debate of
even a single issue covered in a Presidential address,"

Hmm...what ever happened to free speech?

Nothing at all. You're allowed to post as much fukwittery as you like, and
it's my constitutional right to point it out when you do.

For instance, you've once *again* displayed that dependable old leftard
logic by whining about your baseless accusations of intoxication being
"free speech", but insinuating I should restrain myself from skewering
those juvenile tactics with the sharpened end of your own, glaring
hypocrisy.

Sorry dimbulb, but you're not special or privileged. You just don't get
to fling your own feces in any random direction and not have someone cram
some of it back down your throat. What you're experiencing right now *is*
the game being played on a level field, but against a superior opponent.

If you don't like your odds, don't be a fukwit. Simple as that.

And whatever happened to the right of an American questioning whether or
not his President might be incapable of performing his duties?

You didn't *question* anything. You posted a paragraph or two of
adolescent tripe because you though it might make you look clever and
witty. Now you're whining like a spanked bitch because I took your fun
away. Sorry about your luck and all, but I just wasn't impressed. You
really aren't clever and witty. You're boring and uncreative.

*shrug*

Maybe some people need to take a reality check....

In deed they do, and yer gettin' one right now.

How do you like it so far?

Point..set and match.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams