Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Asmodeus

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

Gunner wrote in
news
Sorry..we got the message..and rejected it the first time.

Did you see Boehner's response to the Dhimmicrat "national
security" platform?

"The Democrats’ years of negligence in addressing the real safety and
security needs of the American people provide a very clear choice
between Republicans and Democrats on security issues.

“While Democrats have openly advocated cutting and running from our
efforts to support democracy in Iraq, Republicans continue to build
upon our strong record on national security by funding our troops
fighting terror around the world and supporting Operation Iraqi
Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.

“While Democrats seem more interested in protecting the rights of
terrorists than the American people, Republicans passed the PATRIOT
Act to give law enforcement the tools necessary to combat terrorism,
protect our citizens, and secure our communities.

While Democrats focus more on protecting the rights of illegal
immigrants than enforcing our immigration laws, Republicans have
voted to secure our borders, give law enforcement new tools to
enforce our immigration laws, and help prevent terrorist and criminal
aliens from moving freely throughout our society.

The Democrats, led by Nancy Pelosi, opposed the Patriot Act, opposed
REAL ID legislation, and opposed efforts to strengthen and secure our
borders. And they remain unable and unwilling to articulate a
cohesive strategy for supporting our troops and winning the War on
Terror.

When it comes to national security, their answer is the same as it is
for everything else: no. A media stunt will not eclipse their record
of obfuscation and neglect on national and border security.”

--
Oderint dum metuant
http://www.rightwingnation.com