Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

Like they typical right winger he's a master of the personal attack. As
you might expect from people that have to resort to childish behavior he

LOL!

Some leftard spews unfounded horse ****, but it's everyone else who is
resorting to childish, personal attacks.

Y'all get taken to the mat hard on those childish personal attacks and
your feeble attempts to project your own puerility on others, then whine
and cry about everyone else being the "aggressor".

Yup! Left wingnut illogic at its laughably predictable finest...

has nothing of value to say about the real subject or to add to the
discussion, hence the reliance on personal attacks.

You're perfectly describing the fukwit who substituted childish
accusations of intoxication for any substantial refutation or debate of
even a single issue covered in a Presidential address, ya' self
eviscerating cur. Taking a well placed pot shot at your own pack, and
you're completely oblivious to it.

Pathetic. Truly pathetic...

See what I mean? Totally overemotional reaction laced with profanity and
personal attacks. Thanks for the confirmation of what I said. You couldn't
have made my point any better. Give a right wing nut the rope and he'll hang
himself with it in a New York minute.

Hawke