Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"I will indeed. Ive saved this post. The day after the election..Ill
post it again and one of us will be right..the other wrong. "

I certainly hope so....

"Meanwhile..do you think Clintion is still doing coke? "

Good question...the man has got alot of time on his hands. I doubt
it...he has a track record for the weakness of the flesh...guess
everyone needs a hobby. If you suspect he is, might I suggest you
conduct a citizen arrest...I'll be watching the papers. LOL

The bigger news would be if his wife Hillary and Karl Rove were doing
coke while having an affair...now that would be interesting. You know
now that I think about it...Hillary did mention that Karl was obsessed
about her....;)

TMT