Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dumb Senile Yanks Firmly under Birdbrain's Thumb, AGAIN! LOL

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:31:11 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I'm self employed

LOL! You are an unemployable dole and welfare whore, because of your mental
problems Birdbrain! It's the one reason why YOU get your medication for FREE
from the NSA as you admitted a few hours ago!

As you obviously don't suffer from any physical handicaps (going by your
stories of your exceptional physical prowess), you can only suffer from a
severest MENTAL problems!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:28:31 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Your country is more ****ed than I previously thought.

....and this coming from the most ****ed up pesky troll and attention whore
these groups have ever seen! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") deep thinking:
"Nothing beats a proper loo brush."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 16:54:22 -0500, Mark Lloyd wrote:

I can't see anyone being fooled by that ****. If anything it looks MORE
expensive because of all the nines. To me though, I just get irritated
at having to stop and think "they mean $3."

I'm like that too.

Good we've cleared that up now. You ARE an idiot like him!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:25:47 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sick ****

Found a new Yank asshole to lead around by the nose, Birdbrain? BG

--
More of Scottish ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
sociopathic "insight":
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 17:01:45 -0500, Mark Lloyd wrote:

There's a lot of things I can't see people fooled by - until I find that
most are.

You fool are CERTAINLY being fooled by the dumbest troll here! LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:23:28 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH all the idiotic drivel

Just how do you manage to bring out the dumbest side of those Yanks,
Birdbrain? What's your secret? Maybe it's really because those senile
geezers are almost as lonely as you forsaken sociopathic ******? BG

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) abnormal sociopathic
world:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:10:44 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Have not seen a phone booth in years.

I have not tried it,but they say most cell phones will call 911 even if
they are not activated.

So it is free then?

Take a guess, oh birdbrained one!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his trolling:
"I just wrote this line to waste my time and yours."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:11:04 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Like you hardly sell anything at $ .25 but you can if they are 3 for a
dollar.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to fall for that.

That dumb Yank is even STUPIDER: he falls for your primitive antics! Go
figure! LOL

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" in action:
"An electric fence would be less visible, and funnier to watch the kids

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:17:49 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopath's drivel

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL hilarious idiotic
drivel:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:22:03 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

So not only can't you guys speak English properly, the politicians don't
even speak American.

You have no qualms at all about demonstrating what sort of an idiot you are,
eh, Birdbrain? True sign of you being a true idiot! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"A woman should never be allowed to operate anything technical."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:14:42 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the
most live the longest. (Rev. Larry Lorenzoni)

Your posting statistic shows that you are a congenital idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Look at a donkey with a 2 foot penis. Does it require underwear? No."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:15:40 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

It's a wonder anyone files their taxes correctly. This all sounds impossible to calculate.

This all sounds like it's impossible to make you driveling idiot shut up for
while! BG

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his trolling:
"I just wrote this line to waste my time and yours."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:12:01 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I'm 42 and

and got the mental and emotional maturity of a 4 year old!

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:34:12 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sick troll's DRIVEL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) Nazism:

"Unfortunately Hitler was stopped."
MID:

"I'd have been a conscientious objector, mainly because I would have taken
Hitler's side. Better yet, defect and blow up my own people."
MID:

"Trump is a mild Hitler. The real deal would be better"
MID:

"Are you one of those Nazi haters that does so because "it's the right thing
to do"? Tell me one thing they did wrong, just one."
MID:

"Oh come on, wars are fun!"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:23:16 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Only in the hills where the Cavebillies live. When the Scottish
immigrants got to America, no one could understand them so they had to
bugger each other. Male, female, sheep, they didn't discriminate. They
brought their traditions with them from the old country.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Historical Monster

That's the Welsh, see sig below:

These guys -unlike the poor Scots- must be so lucky that you asshole aren't
one of them! BG

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless telephones

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:16:28 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article , says...

Now they probably do not make that much. The gas was at one time much
profit as when the gas was about $ 0.20 a gallon or less. That was what
? around 2% more.

I'm 42 and the cheapest I remember was £1 a gallon. 2 star!

I remember $2.65 a liter in 1973/74 on Zambia (conversion from Z
Kwacha)

You are not near old enough to have gone throught the big gas shortage
in the US. Not sure what was going on in the other parts of the world.

I really remember buying gas for just under $ 0.30 per gallon. Telling
my age of 67. It was less than that before I started driving. Some
service stations would give you things from time to time just to get you
to stop in. Then they had 'price wars' where the different companies
would lower the price to get you to their station. Nothing like that in
50 years.

I remember gas wars in the sixties where one station actually paid 2
cents a gallon to people who filled their tanks for a few hours one
day. $0.43 per gallon was pretty normal, with under $0.25 per gallon
not out of the ordinary

A big part of that was tax, so gas was probably 10 to 15 cents a gallon
without tax, so that extra $ .009 made a lot of extra in those years.

Now not so much as the gas is around $ 2.30 in this area now, and going
up because of the flood in Texas where many refineries are. That is
going to make a gas shortage or maybe as back in the 1970's a created
shortage so the price can go up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 20:28:31 +0100, Bod wrote:

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 19:27:00 +0100, notX wrote:

[snip]

Maths.Â* Short for.... mathematics.Â* Not mathematic.Â* You yanks can do
more than one kind, right?

"Statistic" is not a word, in the same way "mathematic" is not. Also,
neither is plural.

Statistic most certainly IS a word.Â* "That statistic is incorrect".

Mathematics is plural, there are several branches of it.Â* We never say
mathematic, because we never talk about one particular aspect, without
just naming it precisely, like "addition".

So maths is plural just like mathematics.

If you shorten statistics, you get stats.Â* So if you shorten
mathematics, you get maths.

We invented the English language, you *******ised it.

Definition of maths in English:

maths
PLURAL NOUN

British
treated as singular Mathematics.
as modifier €˜her mother was a maths teacher

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/maths

So you agree with me then.

Yes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 10:16:37 PM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
[...]

When I was in college, gas at the rural stations was 22¢/gal and 35¢/gal at the big name-brand stations in town. I believe it was 1973 when the Arab Oil Embargo drove gasoline prices through the roof due to shortages. I was lucky at the time to be driving a little 4cyl car. Saudi Arabia became wealthy because we gave them our wealth to purchase cheap oil. Now The United States is on track to be the largest energy producer in the world and may be a net exporter of oil in not too many years. If all the restrictive regulations and laws get out of the way, the oil will be exported. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.navigant.com/insights/en...rket-notes-may

http://ima-net.org/eias-aeo2017-proj...in-most-cases/

[8~{} Uncle Gassy Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/29/2017 11:16 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

You are not near old enough to have gone throught the big gas shortage
in the US. Not sure what was going on in the other parts of the world.

I really remember buying gas for just under $ 0.30 per gallon. Telling
my age of 67. It was less than that before I started driving. Some
service stations would give you things from time to time just to get you
to stop in. Then they had 'price wars' where the different companies
would lower the price to get you to their station. Nothing like that in
50 years.

Bought my first car in 1963. Cheapest I recall is 19.9 at the Merit
Station, 2 cents more across the street at the Esso. This was full
service, of course. Merit stations also sold re-refined oil too. Back
then it was common to burn a quart in less than 1000 miles.

Got married in '66 and our first dishes were from the Chevron station.
You got a dish with a fill up of 8 gallons or more.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 18:58:25 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

About like my phone bill. It is about $ 20 per month, but I have 3
taxes or more added, 911,

Isn't 911 free to call?

When I moved here, there was no 911 service. There was still a charge on
the phone bill.

So in an emergency, someone uses a phone booth to call an ambulance, and
they have to pay? Sorry, no coins, somebody dies.

Modern pay phones let you dial 911 without coins.

Anyway I don't mean a per-call charge, but a monthly charge on your bill
regardless of how many calls you made.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

Can God lie? Can the Bible lie? Anyway, there is a mistake somewhere.
The big mistake is in entertaining the idea of a God." [E.
Haldeman-Julius, "The Meaning Of Atheism"]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:00:28 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

maths
PLURAL NOUN

British
treated as singular Mathematics.
as modifier ¡her mother was a maths teacher¢

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/maths

So you agree with me then.

Yes.

This is most unusual.

And both of you numpties are STILL wrong, as most other languages (including
North American English) do use it as singular exclusively!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") deep thinking:
"Nothing beats a proper loo brush."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:09:15 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I had a colleague who shopped like that. If he wanted quality, he looked
at the prices. Mind you, he always bought the most expensive, which
would have been the 3M. Your guy should have made it cost more than 3M.

Mind you, I can't work out why 3M is still in business. You have to take
out a mortgage just to buy a pack of their postit notes. It's just paper
and glue, why do they cost so much?

BG What a driveling idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"All war is religious."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 14:45:08 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the inevitable idiotic DRIVEL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Look at a donkey with a 2 foot penis. Does it require underwear? No."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/30/2017 8:34 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 18:58:25 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

So in an emergency, someone uses a phone booth to call an ambulance,
and they have to pay?Â* Sorry, no coins, somebody dies.

Modern pay phones let you dial 911 without coins.

Anyway I don't mean a per-call charge, but a monthly charge on your bill
regardless of how many calls you made.

As in a surcharge (tax, a rose by any other name) to fund the toys and
goodies the emergency services require to perform their job (and then
some, a LOT of then some).

Maybe they don't do that in the UK, but I'll bet if you look hard enough
you'll find that all your free **** isn't free and, likely, it's just as
****ty as our "free" stuff.

Between the unions (public sector here which represent something on the
order of 34%-35% of the employees vs. = 6.5% of the private sector
workforce) and the notion that there must be some sort of tax or
surcharge affixed to everything the government provides, we at a point
where the bulk of the expense (salaries and benefits) are paid out of
the property and income taxes and everything else is funded by
surcharge. So we're paying all these folks to stand around and do
nothing but wait for our calls and then charge us for responding
(although we're paying, again, in advance).

Think about it. After you pay your income and property taxes, what
interaction with the government can you have that doesn't require
additional fees payable at the time of use/need or is prepaid, ala 9-1-1
surcharge, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 15:46:51 +0100, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

[...]

Indeed.

And half the time the firemen are just rescuing someone's stupid cat that got "stuck" up a tree. Rescue your own cat ffs! Even a 6 year old boy can climb a tree, you don't need a tax-paid fireman!

but they are sitting around doing nothing anyway. If they happen to be
on a real call, the cat sits in the tree.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/30/2017 8:34 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 18:58:25 +0100, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

[snip]

Indeed.

And half the time the firemen are just rescuing someone's stupid cat
that got "stuck" up a tree.* Rescue your own cat ffs!* Even a 6 year
old boy can climb a tree, you don't need a tax-paid fireman!

but they are sitting around doing nothing anyway.* If they happen to be
on a real call, the cat sits in the tree.

Yabbut, the best way of handling a treed cat was exemplified in a movie.
I believe it was either "Police Academy" or "Police Academy 2"

A single, well placed shot was much more cost effective than rolling out
an engine and a rescue truck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[snip]

Indeed.

And half the time the firemen are just rescuing someone's stupid cat
that got "stuck" up a tree.* Rescue your own cat ffs!* Even a 6 year
old boy can climb a tree, you don't need a tax-paid fireman!

but they are sitting around doing nothing anyway.* If they happen to be
on a real call, the cat sits in the tree.

Yabbut, the best way of handling a treed cat was exemplified in a movie.
I believe it was either "Police Academy" or "Police Academy 2"

A single, well placed shot was much more cost effective than rolling out
an engine and a rescue truck.

I like Steve Martin's approach in Roxanne - just flick a can opener a
couple times, and the cat comes running.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:09:13 +0100, Taxed and Spent wrote:

[...]

BTW, what does the phrase "taxed and spent" mean that you use as your name? If it's taxed, I can't spend it.

taxed and "drained of energy or effectiveness"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:31:31 +0100, Taxed and Spent wrote:

[...]

I think it's about time everybody refused to live in civilisation. Set up camp somewhere, don't pay taxes, don't expect government assistance with anything, just live normally. "Gypsy" I believe is the word I'm looking for.

I think it is time that people who live in a society should realize what
a society is. It is not a whole subculture sponging off the others.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:41:48 +0100, Taxed and Spent wrote:

[...]

If it's available, people will take it. The government just needs to stop handing it out.

but the spongers are running the hand outs!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 20:15:00 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

The point is, they should both say £/kg, to comply with EU regs.

The US is actually doing a pretty good job in that regard. The shelf
tags give the price per some appropriate unit so you can compare all
of the options in some rational fashion.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 20:20:06 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

It most likely won't be $3.00 but $2.99. They're trying to fool you into
thinking it's MUCH less than $3 (and most signs I see use really fat nines).

I can't see anyone being fooled by that ****. If anything it looks MORE expensive because of all the nines. To me though, I just get irritated at having to stop and think "they mean $3."

We used to sell things by catalogue with .99 on the end, but the customers were ****ed off at having to add them all up on the order forms (and they often got them wrong, and occasionally some bugger would actually want the penny change!). So we made them round numbers.

The strangest one here is gasoline. They always add a 0.9 at the end
of the price. It might have tricked someone when gas was 15.9 cents a
gallon but when it is $2.599 a gallon it is just unnecessary
complication.

Digital cordless telephones Jim Hawkins UK diy 3 February 20th 13 12:57 PM
Philips VOIP3212 cordless digital telephones Graeme UK diy 7 January 18th 08 04:42 PM
Satellite telephones [email protected] UK diy 0 April 18th 06 11:32 AM
Telephones dead JohnR66 Home Repair 3 January 8th 05 11:08 PM
Telephones Geoff Hackett Electronics 2 September 10th 03 03:20 PM