Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless telephones

In the UK, Sky TV has an EPG through
the satellite. Freeview/Freesat has it through the aerial/satellite.
The only reason for connecting through the phoneline is to upload
viewing data, which sensible people prevent, as it's spying on us.

I know satellite TV had that. I wanted something that would work with
the local cable.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one
young soul with the superstitions of the Christian religion." --
Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:09:41 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 19:23:04 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

In the UK, Sky TV has an EPG through
the satellite. Freeview/Freesat has it through the aerial/satellite.
The only reason for connecting through the phoneline is to upload
viewing data, which sensible people prevent, as it's spying on us.

I know satellite TV had that. I wanted something that would work with
the local cable.

So cable is so **** that they can't even transmit an EPG through it?

The problem is getting the EPG in a format and data path that the DVR
can use. As long as you don't mind manually scheduling the recordings
that is not a problem but a good DVR will schedule things for you.
You don't even have to know when or if that show is coming. You can
just say I want all of the John Wayne movies (football, highland games
or whatever).
That can usually happen with a DVR that is bundled with your satellite
or cable box but the ones we are talking about were here long before
those companies offered one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:15:50 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 02:43:46 +0100, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 01:20:19 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 01:09:52 +0100, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:16:12 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 04:00:37 +0100, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Lightning "protectors"/surge arrestors are part and parcel of a good
UPS. Two birds for the price of one.

But you just said lightning blows them up.

I have never lost one to lightning but I have good primary protection
on the house. I have never lost anything and we have ass kicking
thunderstorms just about every day, all summer long.
Florida is the lightning capital of the world. Lightning protection is
really more than a few protectors tho.

Then why do you live there? Didn't you do any research before buying a house?

I like the beach and I hate cold weather. Lightning can be dealt with
a lot easier than the ****ing snow.

Pussy.

I can deal with snakes, alligators and roaches the size of your thumb
but after 35 years up north, I was done with snow.

I also live backed up to a 4500 hectare aquatic preserve so I have a
great place to run my boat from the dock in my back yard.

Are you allowed to fish in it?

Sure and it is some of the best fishing around. The place is really
just "preserved" from development. In a state that adds 10,000 people
a month, that is a significant thing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:16:04 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 02:38:07 +0100, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:54:07 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:48:10 +0100, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:15:47 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 06:02:27 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 03:02:37 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

Why would you need 22kW to run a house? My house averages 1kW, and peak is about 10kW.

You must have fossil fuel hot water,

Natural (methane) gas. 2.5p a unit instead of 12p a unit.

no air conditioning,

An AC unit is typically a few kW.

fossil stove, city water etc

Both gas. Electricity is inefficient.

There are a lot of places here beyond the reach of the natural gas
infrastructure and city water. We use what we can get.
Actually electric heating of any kind is 100% efficient. No heat goes
up the stack but there is some inefficiency getting the electricity to
the customer. It is still cheaper than trucked in propane tho.

That's the point. Converting the gas/oil/whatever to electricity is very very wasteful, as is transporting it to your house.
In the UK, gas costs 2.5p a unit. Electricity costs 12p a unit.

What is the unit?

A kWh.

That is electricity but how do they measure gas?

BTW 12p a KWH is not bad. Ours is a little cheaper 11.5c at 1.28
pounds to the dollar
There are lots of places in the US where it is 3 to 4 times that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:16:29 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

ROTFPMSL! Siri is the worst piece of **** I've ever encountered. You speak a sentence and it gets one in five words correct.

It does not speak scottish I guess.

It only speaks the Queen's English. I'm surprised it can understand American at all.

They ask where you are in the set up so I assume it knows the
difference between English and American.
I never used a Siri but we have an Echo around here somewhere. I won't
let my wife plug it in. There are enough people spying on me now. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:17:17 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 02:25:12 +0100, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:44:28 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

So when someone moves state, then what?

You obtain a new registration in your new state of residence (along with
retitling the car in the new state.

What a bloody farce. Same country, paperwork needed to move a bit.

Cars are just seen by the government as a big cash cow. It is not just
the paperwork, they also slam a huge tax on you for bringing a car
into the state.

Try the UK where they charge 4 times more for tax on petrol (er.... gas) as the cost of the gas. That's 400% tax!

Yeah but you get to go to the doctor for free ;-)

The tax on gas is about 16-17% here (state and federal)
I paid $2.24 a gallon today, up from $2.15, 3 days ago, because of the
hurricane or so they say.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:11:23 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I was once driving home and found a wooden pole lying across the road in
my path. I got out and moved it into the neighbouring field. A driver
coming the other way was quite astonished that I would dare move a pole
with live wires on it.

Well, your birdbrain is obviously already used to getting electroshocks,
Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep "thinking":
"I don't wear underwear, but boxers are more comfortable than briefs. Why
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:15:50 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Are you allowed to fish in it?

Obviously! ...the way he himself takes any idiotic bait set out by you,
Birdbrain!

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" in action:
"An electric fence would be less visible, and funnier to watch the kids
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:14:38 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You must have worse storms than me. I just have standard little £2.99 surge protectors.

Nobody asked you, attention whore!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his driving habits (no.2):
"Now you see, the proper way to soak somebody is to aim for the puddle from

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:09:02 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

It works for a few minutes, then you dry off and you are hot again.

When you dry off, you're wasting most of the benefit of getting wet.

No, it's the drying off that evaporates the water and cools you off.

Sociopath Hucker didn't understand again. BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"If you ask me a question, I don't reply before you've asked it."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:10:06 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I find a desk fan better at cooling me.

Of course you do! You can't AFFORD a ceiling fan, you unemployable filthy
dole and welfare whore!

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dumb Yank Firmly under Birdbrain's Thumb, AGAIN! LOL

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:16:04 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

That's the point. Converting the gas/oil/whatever to electricity is very very wasteful, as is transporting it to your house.
In the UK, gas costs 2.5p a unit. Electricity costs 12p a unit.

What is the unit?

A kWh.

LOL Idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:16:29 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

It only speaks the Queen's English. I'm surprised it can understand American at all.

With these things one ALWAYS has to take your abysmal stupidity into
account, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"If you ask me a question, I don't reply before you've asked it."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:17:17 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Try the UK where they charge 4 times more for tax on petrol (er.... gas)
as the cost of the gas. That's 400% tax!

Keep telling him EVERYTHING you know about the UK, Birdbrain! That dumb Yank
will take your primitive baits, hook, line and sinker! LOL

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
" I have no plans to make children. The world is already too full, and I
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:15:19 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Software comes via satellite too. Phoneline only needed for UPlinks.

I wonder, is he more thankful that he found a retarded troll to whom he can
relate ...or are you more thankful that you found a retarded Yank who takes
every single silly bait of yours?

--
More of Birdbrain Macaws's (now "James Wilkinson") strange world:
"Murder kills someone. Speeding does nothing of the sort."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:09:41 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

So cable is so **** that they can't even transmit an EPG through it?

Yeah, Birdbrain, keep educating those dumb Yanks about their ****ty
technology!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep "thinking":
"I don't wear underwear, but boxers are more comfortable than briefs. Why
would you want it clamped in?"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:13:18 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH idiot's BLATHER

--
Sociopath Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his use of the
pronoun "its":

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:13:39 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You got sentimental about a DVR?!?

These Yanks on ahr are ALL old and senile! Look on the bright sight of it,
they ALL keep taking your baits like no one else does in any other group. No
wonder this group has now become your new homegroup, Birdbrain!

--
Sociopath Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
understanding of the law:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 7:50:20 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:40:41 +0100, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:08:06 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Aug 2017 23:59:46 +0100, wrote:

On Thu, 24 Aug 2017 23:46:07 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

At the time of the change. I had a DVR that connected every night by
phone. It took awhile to figure out why it stopped connecting.

Why the **** would you want your DVR to use the phone line?

If you don't have broadband, that is how you get your program guide.

Er no. It comes through the same signal as your TV programs. Satellite or aerial. What kind of antiquated **** do you have over there? In the UK we even had it through satellite in the early 90s, before digital was invented!

There is a program guide channel but it is not stored and accessible
to the DVR timer. There were simply too many formats for the
manufactures to support that.
It is clear you never had an unbundled DVR like the replay, which
predated the ones you get from cable/sat companies for over a decade,
The replay was really the best but it was so good it got sued out of
existence. There were things like automatic commercial skip and
internet show sharing that really ****ed of the broadcasters.

Your country is a piece of ****. In the UK, Sky TV has an EPG through the satellite. Freeview/Freesat has it through the aerial/satellite. The only reason for connecting through the phoneline is to upload viewing data, which sensible people prevent, as it's spying on us.

--
Why was the guitar teacher arrested?
For fingering A minor.

That may be true for your situation, but it's not true for DVRs in general.
The DVRs supplied by independent companies, eg Tivo, have required either
phone line or internet connection for decades. That is how they download
the program scheduling info that makes them usable. If you have eqpt that
comes from the cable company or sat company, then they use their own link,
which they control, to download it. I could get a DVR from the cable
company, it's $13 a month and a piece of crap compared to the Tivo.
With Tivo, after a few years, I'm $13 a month ahead every month.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 9:35:10 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:50:12 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

[...]

Having a guide channel is not very useful for a DVR if it
is not updating the software.
Bear in mind, the old DVR we were talking about was not bundled with
any other service. Cable and Satellite companies did not have them in
1999. (on either side of the Atlantic)

+1

Absolutely correct. And it's still the case today. I have a Tivo,
it requires an internet connection to download the program schedules
that it uses. Previous generations, going back to the 90s used the
phone line for the same purpose. It would make a call every night
to download the latest schedules. Like you say, back then, the cable
company did not offer a DVR. And now that they do, I'm still saving
$13 a month by using a Tivo and the Tivo DVR is far superior to what
the cable company offers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 9:09:46 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 19:23:04 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

In the UK, Sky TV has an EPG through
the satellite. Freeview/Freesat has it through the aerial/satellite.
The only reason for connecting through the phoneline is to upload
viewing data, which sensible people prevent, as it's spying on us.

I know satellite TV had that. I wanted something that would work with
the local cable.

So cable is so **** that they can't even transmit an EPG through it?

What you're missing is that the cable coming into a house is controlled by
the CABLE COMPANY. Two decades ago, most cable companies here did not
offer a DVR and they were not going to allow competing companies that
offered DVRs to download their programming guides into competing eqpt
through their cable system. So, those DVRs used phone lines to dial up
and download the program scheduling. Today, cable companies offer DVRs,
but you're going to pay them for it and you have to use their eqpt.
I have a Tivo DVR, have had one for 20+ years. It's superior to the
cable companies eqpt. And Tivo still can't download through the cable
company system, for the same reason, they are competitors and the cable
company won't allow it. Today it uses the internet to connect.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 10:39:53 AM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 14:29:41 +0100, trader_4 wrote:

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 9:09:46 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 19:23:04 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

In the UK, Sky TV has an EPG through
the satellite. Freeview/Freesat has it through the aerial/satellite.
The only reason for connecting through the phoneline is to upload
viewing data, which sensible people prevent, as it's spying on us.

I know satellite TV had that. I wanted something that would work with
the local cable.

So cable is so **** that they can't even transmit an EPG through it?

What you're missing is that the cable coming into a house is controlled by
the CABLE COMPANY. Two decades ago, most cable companies here did not
offer a DVR and they were not going to allow competing companies that
offered DVRs to download their programming guides into competing eqpt
through their cable system.

Why on earth not? You pay the cable company to watch their TV, they should want you to know what's on. So what if you have a different DVR, you still pay the cable company to get the channels through the cable.

Are you just totally stupid or do you pretend? The cable company wants to force
you to use THEIR DVR so that they can collect $13 more from you each month.

So, those DVRs used phone lines to dial up
and download the program scheduling. Today, cable companies offer DVRs,
but you're going to pay them for it and you have to use their eqpt.
I have a Tivo DVR, have had one for 20+ years. It's superior to the
cable companies eqpt. And Tivo still can't download through the cable
company system, for the same reason, they are competitors and the cable
company won't allow it. Today it uses the internet to connect.

No, they're not competitors. What the ****wit cable company needs to realise is they are being paid by you to broadcast TV.

What the cable company needs to recognize or not recognize does not change
the facts of what the actual policy is, what the situation is, which several
of us have explained to you now.

You give them money, they produce or buy in programs. Who cares what box you use?

They do because they can collect $13 more a month for every one of their
DVRs that a customer uses. Got it now?

What you've ended up with is a hotch-potch of cobbled together rubbish, and I'd never bother with it,

It's not cobbled together rubbish, it works seamlessly. I've had Tivo
for 20+ years, you haven't so obviously you are once again making an
ass of yourself about things you have no experience with.

I'd use someone who can supply me with TV and a list of what's on, all in one thing, without requiring two seperate interfaces.

That's available for simpletons like you that want to pay $13 more a month
to the cable company forever, instead of having a much superior Tivo product.

Surely your country can manage this? In the UK we can have Sky, BT, Freeview, Freesat, Talktalk, and about 6 others I can't remember the name of, all supplying the EPG through the same signal as the programs.

--

It is available both from cable and satellite, from the cable company
or the sat company as long as you pay to use their eqpt.

Your friend from over there is right, you really are quite the birdbrain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 15:35:54 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

What do you use to tame the gators and spiders and snakes and hurricanes
and mold and que-vins etc?

Gators should be shot, not tamed.

Mental cases like you should be electroshocked regularly!

--
Sociopath Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his use of the
pronoun "its":
"I use "it's". The thing belongs to it. Giraffe's. Mr Smith's. The
car's. It's. Just because the it isn't specified absolutely, doesn't mean
there shouldn't be a possessive apostrophe. The English language is
evolving, get used to it."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 15:40:23 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Why not tell the cable company to **** off entirely and use something else?

Yeah, Birdbrain give those dumb Yanks a dose of your sociopathic wisdom!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaws's (now "James Wilkinson") strange world:
"Murder kills someone. Speeding does nothing of the sort."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 15:42:00 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Nope. Loads of folk in the UK have DVRs made by for example Humax. They
take the EPG through the aerial or dish along with the programs. No
messing about with two connections. For goodness sake, even my elderly
neighbours TV set can display the EPG, without a recorder attached. The
USA is so far behind in technology.

You are telling those backward Yanks again, Birdbrain! And, yes,
QUOTEWORTHY, again, poor driveling idiot! BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"If you ask me a question, I don't reply before you've asked it."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 13:35:19 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH idiot's endless BLATHER

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"If you ask me a question, I don't reply before you've asked it."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 13:41:39 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

But there's no such thing as "American accent", just like there's no such
thing as "British accent".

BINGO! Quoteworthy, again! Thanks!

I used to work at a University

Yeah, doing menial work, you unemployable handicapped ******!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) abnormal sociopathic
world:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 13:39:57 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the idiot's endless DRIVEL unread

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"But there's no such thing as "American accent", just like there's no such
thing as "British accent"."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 13:33:43 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Sky boxes here just take the EPG from the satellite. Always have done.
It would be no easier to have it come down the phone line.

He's not "here", you blithering idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"But there's no such thing as "American accent", just like there's no such
thing as "British accent"."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 16:45:38 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH yet more of the endless idiotic drivel unread

--
More of Scottish ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
sociopathic "insight":
"The USA is so far behind in technology."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You keep missing the point that you still need to get that guide into
your DVR to make it useful for recording
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 13:35:19 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 03:55:16 +0100, wrote:

The same, a kWh. They're both forms of energy and can be measured in the same way. Enough gas or electricity to give out 1kW of heat for one hour, simple.

BTW 12p a KWH is not bad. Ours is a little cheaper 11.5c at 1.28
pounds to the dollar
There are lots of places in the US where it is 3 to 4 times that.

Last time I checked (about 2 years ago when studying bitcoin mining), all of America was much cheaper than the UK for electricity. I think about 2/3rds of the cost.

I doubt you pay as much as California. It is 45 cents or more there
from what I hear.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 04:00:37 +0100, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Lightning "protectors"/surge arrestors are part and parcel of a good
UPS. Two birds for the price of one.

But you just said lightning blows them up.

I have never lost one to lightning but I have good primary protection
on the house. I have never lost anything and we have ass kicking
thunderstorms just about every day, all summer long.
Florida is the lightning capital of the world. Lightning protection is
really more than a few protectors tho.

Then why do you live there? Didn't you do any research before buying a house?

I like the beach and I hate cold weather. Lightning can be dealt with
a lot easier than the ****ing snow.

Pussy.

I can deal with snakes, alligators and roaches the size of your thumb
but after 35 years up north, I was done with snow.

It's just a temperature, what's the problem?

I also live backed up to a 4500 hectare aquatic preserve so I have a
great place to run my boat from the dock in my back yard.

Are you allowed to fish in it?

Sure and it is some of the best fishing around. The place is really
just "preserved" from development. In a state that adds 10,000 people
a month, that is a significant thing.

Do the fish not all get consumed? Or does hardly anyone know about it?

They have seasons and catch limits to try to mitigate that but, yes we
do catch a lot of them faster than they can reproduce. There is a
whole infrastructure around trying to maintain sustainable
populations.
One thing that saves us here is the back bay is largely uncharted,
very shallow in places with a hard bottom (oysters) and people are
afraid to do too much exploring. With local knowledge you can find
large areas that will be deserted most of the time.

Digital cordless telephones Jim Hawkins UK diy 3 February 20th 13 12:57 PM
Philips VOIP3212 cordless digital telephones Graeme UK diy 7 January 18th 08 04:42 PM
Satellite telephones [email protected] UK diy 0 April 18th 06 11:32 AM
Telephones dead JohnR66 Home Repair 3 January 8th 05 11:08 PM
Telephones Geoff Hackett Electronics 2 September 10th 03 03:20 PM