Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless telephones

The only phone-jack in my house is in a bedroom so is that where the base-unit (with answering machine) must be located?

Does the base-unit need a handset or can I buy a cordless handset to use in my kitchen and a cordless handset to use in my den?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 14 Aug 2017 12:40:35 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

The only phone-jack in my house is in a bedroom so is that where the base-unit (with answering machine) must be located?

Probably. Unless you want to install another jack somewhere.

Does the base-unit need a handset or can I buy a cordless handset to use in my kitchen and a cordless handset to use in my den?

It would be almost impossible to find a base without either a wired or
cordless handset. And don't you want a phone in your bedroom anyhow?

You can turn off its bell and still adjust the bell in another room so
that you hear it when awake but not when asleep.

Uniden makes nice phones, with a base station and 2 or 3 wireless
extensions. You can even add more, up to 8 iirc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Can I plug the base-unit into the phone-jack and use its handset in a different room? Can I can buy only a charger for that handset?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/14/2017 3:40 PM, Bob wrote:
The only phone-jack in my house is in a bedroom so is that where the base-unit (with answering machine) must be located?

Does the base-unit need a handset or can I buy a cordless handset to use in my kitchen and a cordless handset to use in my den?

There are many variations available. We have an ATT set with one base
and 4 portables.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Works well, the sound is clear and if off the charger it will last a
couple of days. If I needed to do it over, I'd get the same setup with
no hesitation.

Many of the others on the market are bit cheaper but the sound quality
is just not up to par.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Can I plug the base-unit into the phone-jack and use its cordless handset in a different room? Can I can buy only a charger for that cordless handset?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:34:49 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:25:46 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

Can I plug the base-unit into the phone-jack and use its cordless handset in a different room? Can I can buy only a charger for that cordless handset?

You could, but it would probably be cheaper to buy a unit with three
handsets and two auxiliary charging stands.

I agree. Probably cheaper.

I wanted a base and 3 extensions and I bought two sets,
one a base with a cordless phone and 1 extensions
and a base with a corded phone and 2 extensions

If the base ever fails I have another base.

After about 6 years, I had to replace one of the batteries in the phone
I use the most. After about 8 years, the Answer button on that same
cordless phone has to be pushed hard**. I don't want to have to start
all over if a phone fails, so by this time extensions were available on
ebay, and I bought 2 more phones with chargers.

I had to make sure my two original purchases and the later phones were
compatible with each other. Uniden has a list online, so that was not
very hard. There are two kinds of phones, with two different shapes, so
there are two different chargers and they won't fit into the wrong
charger, but the charger is unlikely to break and if it does, I can fix
it with parts, from another charger if no place else. So that's not a
problem.

** After about 31 years, the on/off button on my expensive KLH table
radio doesn't always work. Prior to that was a stage where it worked
twice when I was trying for once. The 60-minute sleep button still
works well, but if it fails, I expect that cleaning the switches will be
difficult.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The handheld will ring wherever you are at within range. Stow it on the charger when low.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 4:25:50 PM UTC-4, Bob wrote:
Can I plug the base-unit into the phone-jack and use its cordless handset in a different room?

Yes. One thing you might want to check though is how you check for
and pick up messages. I've always used the main base station to listen to them
on the speakerphone. You may be able to retrieve them from the
other handsets too, seems logical, but I'd check the features/
instructions for whatever you decide to buy. Probably a lot of
choices on Ebay too.

Can I can buy only a charger for that cordless handset?

Probably, but the typical gear is sold as a set of about 4 phones
with chargers. Costco for example always has several or more
choices for ~$45.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 14 Aug 2017 15:23:28 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 4:25:50 PM UTC-4, Bob wrote:
Can I plug the base-unit into the phone-jack and use its cordless handset in a different room?

Yes. One thing you might want to check though is how you check for
and pick up messages. I've always used the main base station to listen to them
on the speakerphone. You may be able to retrieve them from the
other handsets too, seems logical, but I'd check the features/

Yes, that's one of the best features of the Uniden I have. No point in
giving the model number. It's old. (Though except for the one button
and two batteries it works just as well as ~10 years ago.) I can play
my messages from any extension. I don't have to go upstairs where the
base is. I can do just about anything else from the extensions and just
about anything when calling in from another phone.

When I was on my long trip this spring, I called in using Skype and I
was supposed to be able to interrupt my outgoing message to play my
incoming ones, delete them, and make room for more. But I never got a
return beep or instruction (I think it gives instructions in English,
rather than beeps). I think the problem was using Skype and it would
work with a standard domestic phone call but I haven't checked.

By this time, a friend checked for me and found it didn't even play my
message, only a beep, becuase it was full. All the more reason for me to
delete messages, but I couldn't, and this was only 3 weeks into a 3
months trip.

When I got home I had about 28 messages adn 18 were from one spammer, 8
were from other spammers and only 1 or 2 had any value. Who knows who
called in the remaining 8 weeks, cause it didn't asnwer.

The one advantage of this was that the number of spam calls I get now is
markedly lower than before my trip. I think I've only gotten 1 in the
last 2 or 3 weeks but before the trip the same place called every day,
and others called to.

instructions for whatever you decide to buy. Probably a lot of
choices on Ebay too.

Can I can buy only a charger for that cordless handset?

Probably, but the typical gear is sold as a set of about 4 phones
with chargers. Costco for example always has several or more
choices for ~$45.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:24:02 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

Can I plug the base-unit into the phone-jack and use its handset in a different room? Can I can buy only a charger for that handset?

Generallt speaking yes on both counts, bur why not get one with one
or more wireless extensions - then you get the chargrs with them.

We have a wireless base on the wall in the kitchen with answering
machine built in, and I have another wireless base on my desk in the
basement with 2 remotes - o0ne in the living room and one in the
bedroom. We have both bases and the IP Phone system on UPS units.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Speaking of spammers, the Panasonic models have a memory for spam
numbers. When you get a call, (you need caller ID) and you determine
it's a spammer, you then put the numbers in the spam memory. Future
calls from that number are then blocked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/15/2017 12:04 PM, Art Todesco wrote:

Speaking of spammers, the Panasonic models have a memory for spam
numbers. When you get a call, (you need caller ID) and you determine
it's a spammer, you then put the numbers in the spam memory. Future
calls from that number are then blocked.

Would be nice but the spammers change caller id numbers every few hours.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Can I plug the base-unit into the phone-jack and use its cordless handset in a different room? Can I can buy only a charger for that cordless handset?

You could, but it would probably be cheaper to buy a unit with three
handsets and two auxiliary charging stands.

I wanted more handsets for my phone (up to 10 were allowed). when I
found out the price for those additional handsets, I found it was
cheaper to buy another cordless phone and use those handsets (and get a
"free" additional base for when the first one failed).

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people." [Martin
Luther,"On the Jews and Their Lies",1543]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/15/2017 11:04 AM, Art Todesco wrote:

[span]

Speaking of spammers, the Panasonic models have a memory for spam
numbers. When you get a call, (you need caller ID) and you determine
it's a spammer, you then put the numbers in the spam memory. Future
calls from that number are then blocked.

I have one of those, and the number blocking does help reduce calls (and
if I couldn't have caller ID, I'd have to never answer the phone).

For awhile I could really have used blocking by NAME. When every day
there were a dozen of more junk calls from different numbers, but all
with the name of "TOLL FREE CALL". Now it's "Out Of Area" (an obvious
lie, since a number IS provided).

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people." [Martin
Luther,"On the Jews and Their Lies",1543]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/15/2017 12:06 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/15/2017 12:04 PM, Art Todesco wrote:

Speaking of spammers, the Panasonic models have a memory for spam
numbers. When you get a call, (you need caller ID) and you determine
it's a spammer, you then put the numbers in the spam memory. Future
calls from that number are then blocked.

Would be nice but the spammers change caller id numbers every few hours.

Although they do use the same number for awhile, so blocking helps some.
I wonder what happens when that block list gets full. It would be nice
to have the oldest entries auto-deleted, but that could be too much to
hope for. It looks likes there's also no mass delete feature.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people." [Martin
Luther,"On the Jews and Their Lies",1543]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 14:10:44 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 08/15/2017 11:04 AM, Art Todesco wrote:

[span]

Speaking of spammers, the Panasonic models have a memory for spam
numbers. When you get a call, (you need caller ID) and you determine
it's a spammer, you then put the numbers in the spam memory. Future
calls from that number are then blocked.

I have one of those, and the number blocking does help reduce calls (and
if I couldn't have caller ID, I'd have to never answer the phone).

For awhile I could really have used blocking by NAME. When every day
there were a dozen of more junk calls from different numbers, but all
with the name of "TOLL FREE CALL". Now it's "Out Of Area" (an obvious
lie, since a number IS provided).

My OOMA system traps a whole lot of spam, but not nearly all
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

On 8/15/2017 12:04 PM, Art Todesco wrote:

Speaking of spammers, the Panasonic models have a memory for spam
numbers. When you get a call, (you need caller ID) and you determine
it's a spammer, you then put the numbers in the spam memory. Future
calls from that number are then blocked.

Would be nice but the spammers change caller id numbers every few hours.

My Panasonic has 3000 spam slots. I have used less than 800 of them. Press
one button press the accept and they are history. No more Rachael from card
services, MS support, or politicos. If I have time I play with them until
the want info then all of a sudden GONE. My record is 17 minutes. I like it
when females call...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/16/2017 1:04 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

My Panasonic has 3000 spam slots. I have used less than 800 of them. Press
one button press the accept and they are history. No more Rachael from card
services, MS support, or politicos. If I have time I play with them until
the want info then all of a sudden GONE. My record is 17 minutes. I like it
when females call...

Had a good one yesterday. I won a vacation, 6 days and five nights. I
asked him if I could split it up, 2 days now, 2 days next month, 2 days
later. He did no know about that. I then asked if I could take the 6
days now and the 5 nights later. He asked "are you fukin with me" So I
replied "no, I'm ****ing your sister. He went into a tirade calling me
all sort of named so when he called a mother ****er I told him yes, your
mother is better than your sister. I think I made his work day a little
brighter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:03:25 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 8/16/2017 1:04 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

My Panasonic has 3000 spam slots. I have used less than 800 of them. Press
one button press the accept and they are history. No more Rachael from card
services,

You know, I miss her. We were supposed to have dinner some Saturday
night, but I went awaay on that long trip, and she hasn't called again.

I think she found another guy while I was gone. That's happened to me
before. She had a crummy, dishonest job, but she had a great voice and
that made up for it.

?? MS support, or politicos. If I have time I play with them until
the want info then all of a sudden GONE. My record is 17 minutes. I like it
when females call...

I thihk I went 17 minutes with a representative from MS who was going to
help me fix my phone. When I called him a liar and a thief, instead of
hanging up he spent more 5 minutes denying it, even though he had no
proof and didn't convince me at all. I wonder if he's in denial.

Had a good one yesterday. I won a vacation, 6 days and five nights. I
asked him if I could split it up, 2 days now, 2 days next month, 2 days
later. He did no know about that. I then asked if I could take the 6
days now and the 5 nights later. He asked "are you fukin with me" So I
replied "no, I'm ****ing your sister. He went into a tirade calling me
all sort of named so when he called a mother ****er I told him yes, your
mother is better than your sister. I think I made his work day a little
brighter.

You certainly kept him awake for an hour or more.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/16/2017 3:03 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Why is it that us retired olde fartz take such joy in such simple
pleasures? You, sir, are a gentleman, scholar and a kindred spirit. I
love to mess with them. SWMBO will often walk into my den or the family
room after I finish screwing one over and laugh saying "Got another
idiot, eh?"

I like your idea about splitting up the vacation time. Will use it next
time.

Got one of those calls for loans for the truly desperate. I told the
guy I was about $45,000 in arrears, was facing bankruptcy and really,
really needed the money bad to support my gambling habit. He was going
on and on like I was touting a $300K income, an 845 credit score and
wanted to pledge my Ferrari as collateral on a $2,500 loan. He finally
got done with his spiel and was getting ready to hand me off the closer
and asked if I had any questions before he did so. I simply asked if
everyone working there was so f**king stupid as to not know when
somebody was screwing with them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Why is it that us retired olde fartz take such joy in such simple
pleasures? You, sir, are a gentleman, scholar and a kindred spirit. I
love to mess with them. SWMBO will often walk into my den or the family
room after I finish screwing one over and laugh saying "Got another
idiot, eh?"

I like your idea about splitting up the vacation time. Will use it next
time.

Got one of those calls for loans for the truly desperate. I told the
guy I was about $45,000 in arrears, was facing bankruptcy and really,
really needed the money bad to support my gambling habit.

Thanks for the kind words. I never used gambling. I'll keep it in mind.

I was offered a free medical alert system but I can't afford the $29 a
month fee. For that money I can get a $20 hooker and a six=pack. The
guy reminded me that if I drop dead I can't enjoy the hooker but with
the alarm system when I get out of the hospital she could take car of my
needs.

Sometimes when I answer I st st st stuttterr a l lot. One guy caught on
and tried to do the same thing back to me. I told him I c c can't t t
talk right be be because his sister was giving me a bj.

If they ask my name, it is Vladimir Sobiesky from Russia.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 4:59:48 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
[...]

I got a call a while back about student loan help. I've been out of college for around a half century and paid my way through so I have no college loans but I had to frak with the guy who sounded like he was at a call center in India. I told him I owed 135 million dollars and didn't know what to do and was considering suicide or going on a bank robbing spree. I kept him on as long as I could by telling him that I was considering going into the manufacture of illegal drugs. I got more bizarre until he finally hung up on me. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Crazed Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

I had an Indian call me from a supposed call centre who said that he was
from BT and that my computer had a very serious virus and he could
remove it if I typed in certain words. I said would it help if I gave
you my password. he of course jumped at this and said yes that would be
very helpful, so I gave him a string of letters/numbers and characters
about 20 digits long and the last letter I said was B, but I added an
almost silent p on the end, which sounded like BEE puh. he kept asking
did I say B or p or both. After repeating the same letter about 4 times
I burst out laughing and he hung up.
Kept him on the phone for at least 10 mins.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 12:59:01 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

Me and my brother are hell on telemarketers. We will keep an eye on the Caller ID and recognize numbers that don't belong to friends and will answer with phrases like, "FBI telemarketing fraud unit. This is special agent Campbell, how may I help you?"..."Drug Enforcement Administration tip line, who do you wish to turn in or inform on?"..."Gay and Lesbian hotline, we know life sucks but we can help you lick your problems! What seems to be the trouble dear, are you Gay or Lesbian?".... and on and on. We love to mess with telepests.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Telly Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 2:40:43 PM UTC-5, Bob wrote:
The only phone-jack in my house is in a bedroom so is that where the base-unit (with answering machine) must be located?

Does the base-unit need a handset or can I buy a cordless handset to use in my kitchen and a cordless handset to use in my den?

I use the name Nigel Molesworth when I do actually decide to talk to one of those spammers. It is interesting to see the number of follow-up calls I get for Nigel.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I don't get any since I disconnected my phone.Â* They never call
mobiles.Â* Too expensive?

Used to be against the law but not sure if it still is. We do get calls
at time, but not as much as the landline.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 17:14:36 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

[8~{} Uncle Telly Monster

I don't get any since I disconnected my phone. They never call mobiles.
Too expensive?

Even THEY avoid you, Birdbrain! In fact, a ****** like you is probably
thankful if one of them gets through to you and is willing to talk to you.

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"You'd never have the car going perfectly straight to begin with. 0.00001
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 17:13:54 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I burst out laughing and he hung up.
Kept him on the phone for at least 10 mins.

I would have spelt out a word which was very racist towards him.

Duh! You just HAD to open your stupid gob again, eh, Birdbrain?

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"If you're going somewhere, it must be somewhere you need or want to go."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 03:04:51 +0100, Ed Pawlowski

I don't get any since I disconnected my phone. They never call
mobiles. Too expensive?

Used to be against the law but not sure if it still is. We do get
calls at time, but not as much as the landline.

I'm in the UK, so the law will be different. But why would it be
against the law to call a mobile to sell something, but not a
landline?

Back in the day, we in the US had to pay a per minute charge regardless
of who initiated the call. It was decided, rightly so IMO, that we
should not allow telemarketers to force us to incur those charges
without our consent.

Think of it this way. In UK there is a charge of 30 pence every time
your doorbell is used. Do you want to pay that every time some
uninvited peddler rings your bell selling something that you have no
interest in?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 15:29:25 +0100, Unquestionably Confused

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 03:04:51 +0100, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

[snip]

Think of it this way.* In UK there is a charge of 30 pence every time
your doorbell is used.* Do you want to pay that every time some
uninvited peddler rings your bell selling something that you have no
interest in?

WTF were your mobile companies thinking?!* The CALLER pays the charge,
ALWAYS (unless the caller reverses the charges, which you can refuse,
you're told by the operator before you take the call).

They were thinking about a cash grab to pay for the necessary
infrastructure, of course. That's gone by the wayside and now (other
than burner phones) call time is generally unlimited and there are no
long distance charges.

Whether or not the law has been repealed (no telemarketing calls) or
not, we find them on the rise to the tune of 3, sometimes 4, per day on
each line. We gave up our landline several years ago. It's a PITA, but
now that I'm retired I have to admit taking a certain amount of pleasure
out of f**king with the morons that call.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

WTF were your mobile companies thinking?!

The ILEC phone companies are liars!* At first they charged a premium for wireless because they could.* They also raped people 50 cents/minute for long distance calls.* Then came VoIP and VoIP ate their cash cow.* LOL

Now the phoney companies want to abandon their landlines and go wireless...because it's cheaper for them to provide service.

If the telcos lips are moving, they're lying!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 15:42:32 +0100, Unquestionably Confused

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 15:29:25 +0100, Unquestionably Confused

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 03:04:51 +0100, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

[snip]

[snip]

Strange that people would throw away the phone rather than just th sim
card.

Perhaps you've not noticed: There are a lot of strange people out there.

call time is generally unlimited and there are no
long distance charges.

I pay £5 a month for unlimited texts and 4 hours of calls a month and
some data (not sure how much, I never use it).
I could pay £8 a month to make that 16 hours, and so on.

Unlimited call time, unlimited long distance, unlimited texting. Just
about all the current plans are data based start out with a GB or two
and go from there.

Whether or not the law has been repealed (no telemarketing calls) or
not, we find them on the rise to the tune of 3, sometimes 4, per day on
each line.* We gave up our landline several years ago.* It's a PITA, but
now that I'm retired I have to admit taking a certain amount of pleasure
out of f**king with the morons that call.

That's all very well, but I kept getting woken up by them calling.* I
don't mind taking the **** out of them if I'm not busy, but when I'm
asleep it really ****es me off.

Thus far, the idiots haven't been calling beyond 8:00PM or so. Never
been awakened by a call. That said, if/when it becomes a problem, most
phones can be programmed to silence during set hours BUT allow select
callers (typically family, employer) in your contacts to ring through
regardless of the time of day or night.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 13:38:27 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I'm in the UK, so the law will be different. But why would it be against
the law to call a mobile to sell something, but not a landline?

Still quite successful in setting out primitive baits for the dumb Yanks on
ahr, aren't you, Birdbrain? BG

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 15:35:43 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

WTF were your mobile companies thinking?! The CALLER pays the charge,
ALWAYS (unless the caller reverses the charges, which you can refuse,
you're told by the operator before you take the call).

And Birdbrain sets out yet another one of his baits....

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 15:52:25 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopath's drivel unread

Looks like you can yank off tonight again to your latest successful baits,
******! BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep thinking:
"Looking at a woman the wrong way is now illegal. Raising your eyebrow at an

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 20:42:31 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Thus far, the idiots haven't been calling beyond 8:00PM or so. Never
been awakened by a call.

It's the morning that annoys me. I tend to get up around 10:30am.

IOW, you ARE an unemployable, mentally handicapped welfare whore! BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 20:41:21 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You seem to be in England, so guess that would not work.

I've seen one on a garden gate that says trespassers will be composted.

That would be the only time in your life when you would have been useful,
Birdbrain ...as fertilizer!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"You'd never have the car going perfectly straight to begin with. 0.00001
degrees out and you'd have to correct it in a quarter mile, and you'd never
correct it just right, then have to correct it again. Easier just to keep
one hand on the wheel."
MID:

Digital cordless telephones Jim Hawkins UK diy 3 February 20th 13 01:57 PM
Philips VOIP3212 cordless digital telephones Graeme UK diy 7 January 18th 08 05:42 PM
Satellite telephones [email protected] UK diy 0 April 18th 06 12:32 PM
Telephones dead JohnR66 Home Repair 3 January 9th 05 12:08 AM
Telephones Geoff Hackett Electronics 2 September 10th 03 04:20 PM