Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Dumb Yank Firmly under Birdbrain's Thumb, AGAIN! LOL

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:17:17 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Try the UK where they charge 4 times more for tax on petrol (er.... gas)
as the cost of the gas. That's 400% tax!

Keep telling him EVERYTHING you know about the UK, Birdbrain! That dumb Yank
will take your primitive baits, hook, line and sinker! LOL

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
" I have no plans to make children. The world is already too full, and I