Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 15:42:00 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Nope. Loads of folk in the UK have DVRs made by for example Humax. They
take the EPG through the aerial or dish along with the programs. No
messing about with two connections. For goodness sake, even my elderly
neighbours TV set can display the EPG, without a recorder attached. The
USA is so far behind in technology.

You are telling those backward Yanks again, Birdbrain! And, yes,
QUOTEWORTHY, again, poor driveling idiot! BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"If you ask me a question, I don't reply before you've asked it."