Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Dumb Senile Yanks Firmly under Birdbrain's Thumb, AGAIN! LOL

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:23:28 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH all the idiotic drivel

Just how do you manage to bring out the dumbest side of those Yanks,
Birdbrain? What's your secret? Maybe it's really because those senile
geezers are almost as lonely as you forsaken sociopathic ******? BG

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) abnormal sociopathic
world: