Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Dumb Senile Yanks Firmly under Birdbrain's Thumb, AGAIN! LOL

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:31:11 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I'm self employed

LOL! You are an unemployable dole and welfare whore, because of your mental
problems Birdbrain! It's the one reason why YOU get your medication for FREE
from the NSA as you admitted a few hours ago!

As you obviously don't suffer from any physical handicaps (going by your
stories of your exceptional physical prowess), you can only suffer from a
severest MENTAL problems!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who