Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:09:15 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I had a colleague who shopped like that. If he wanted quality, he looked
at the prices. Mind you, he always bought the most expensive, which
would have been the 3M. Your guy should have made it cost more than 3M.

Mind you, I can't work out why 3M is still in business. You have to take
out a mortgage just to buy a pack of their postit notes. It's just paper
and glue, why do they cost so much?

BG What a driveling idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"All war is religious."