Posted to alt.home.repair

Default death in group

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 13:19:04 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:11:22 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 12:59:10 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

You avoided my question. Help the group out. 'Should I wash my ass
before you kiss it or not?'

Notice I have to speak your language or you don't understand?

... 'Should I wash my ass before you kiss it or not?'

Would you answer the question or not?
We know you're a nym-shifter.

"'Should I wash my ass before you kiss it or not?'"

Yes or No?

You know nothing except to repeat yourself...when was the last time I nym-shifted asshole. bob_villa to bob_villain? Old ****ing news old man!

"'Should I wash my ass before you kiss it or not?'"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 10:21:59 AM UTC-5, TomR wrote:

I have a completely bogus fake-me-out anonymous Facebook account that I set
up with all anonymous name info etc, and using a junk anonymous hotmail
email address. I only use it as a way to see other people's Facebook
accounts. My junk Facebook account has no Facebook "friends", no "likes",
no links, etc. Other than that, I don't use or like Facebook at all.

When I originally clicked on the above Facebook link, apparently I was
logged in to my fake/junk Facebook account, and Christopher's Facebook page
opened up. Then, after reading your message, I logged out of my fake/junk
Facebook account and then tried clicking on the link again. That time, I
got the same "page not available" message that you got. And, at the top of
that page it says that I could log in to Facebook. If I log in to my
fake/junk Facebook account, his page opens up.

Ok, PLEASE share how you set up a junk account. I did, too, and it
worked for about 2 weeks then they demanded to see some proof of
who I am. I made a copy of my drivers license, blocked out my real
name, along with address, city and state. I've uploaded this information
to them twice but I can longer access anything (every damn thing has to
got through crappy Facebook now)and they keep saying they need proof of
who I am. GRRRRRRRRRRR

I surely would appreciate any tips.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 1:40:50 PM UTC-5, Jake wrote:
On 08/05/2016 12:26 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 11:34:29 -0400, TomR wrote:

Also, his Facebook home page has a photo that I
assume is him. If it is, he looks young for being 54 and appears healthy.

We don't know how old that picture is. On dating sites people often put up
old pictures to make them look younger than they are.

He is overweight. And we don't know if he exercised or what his diet was.
Though presumably he did not smoke, drink alcohol, or drink caffeine.

Maybe Stormy was bangin' one of the clerks when his heart gave out?
Nice way to go, sure beats checkin out in a nursing home

It's been about 2 weeks since a resident two doors down the hall from me died. I never saw him because he was bedridden. The staff had all of us hall wanderers go to our rooms and shut the doors so the funeral home people could pick up the body without any of us getting in the way. If I can get out of bed, I will and I roll up and down the hallways for while everyday to get some exercise. When you stop moving, you're going to die. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Mobile Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:13:57 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:10:05 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 11:24:04 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 8/5/2016 3:08 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 12:33:07 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 08/04/2016 08:22 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/4/2016 3:52 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 11:32:58 -0500, misanthrope wrote:

http://www.chronicle-express.com/new...oof-identified

Posted Jul. 25, 2016 at 10:32 AM

PENN YAN €“
Penn Yan Police have identified the man who died last week the roof of
the Walgreen's Drug Store on the corner of Liberty and Elm Streets in
Penn Yan.
Police Chief Mark Hulse reports that Christopher A. Young, 54, of
Farmington, was admitted to the roof of Walgreens by internal access
Tuesday, July 19 to clean the roof drains. There he suffered a heart
related incident and died.
As an independent contractor hired by the Walgreens Corp., Hulse says no
one at the store knew Young's name nor noticed when he did not come down
from the roof. Young's unattended vehicle was later reported to police
who attempted to contact him, but the connection to the man who went up
on the roof was not made until store employees checked the store
security video, and then discovered his body on the roof at 2:10 p.m.
July 22.
Young's name was withheld by police until his family had been notified.
He lived alone with no one to report him missing. Hulse says Young had
only a sister living near him, but it was not unusual for them to be out
of touch for periods of time.
Young's body was removed to Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hospital where
the post mortem was performed by a local pathologist, Dr. Dean, who
ruled the death to be by natural causes related to the heart.
Local Walgreens store management referred all questions to Walgreens
Corporation Media Relations Dept. personnel, who refused to comment.

Stormy, I know you will be remembered fondly by many members of this group. We will definitely miss you. God bless
you.

Breaks my heart that he had to die alone. I hope
the Lord sent an angle or saint to hold him up.

When I had a heart attack, I was standing in line with a shopping cart full of stuff. I came to on the floor with my head in the lap of a young woman who was patting my face. The store is 2 blocks from a fire station and paramedics. I had a very sore chest when I settled down in the ICU and was told that my heart had stopped in the ambulance. A big paramedic had beat the crap out of my chest to restart my heart. Paramedics saved my life because they were right there treating me within a few minutes of me hitting the floor. I was lucky and if my friend Chris had been on the roof with a helper, he might be online right now posting the story of his close call. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Lucky Monster

I had unstable angina and felt that crushing pain. It was not a heart
attack but a 90% blocked artery. I had already diagnosed myself with
angina and was going to speak about it since I had a checkup coming in a
few weeks. When I woke with the pain which I usually felt if I
overexerted myself and told my wife she called an ambulance. Ambulance
said I was OK but I insisted on going to the hospital where they found
slightly elevated cardiac enzymes and cath lab found and stented the
blockage. Been about 7 years with no further problem.

I've known many with heart attacks and it is usually unpleasant but may
not take long to do you in. Something like an aortic aneurysm and its
over in a minute.

It is never a good idea to work alone and if you live alone something
can happen even if you are able bodied.

Chris father died of a heart condition maybe around 70 a year or two
ago. Mine had a stroke but bad kidneys did him in. My cardiologist
pointed out strokes and blocked arteries are both due to blood vessels
being clogged so if your family had these problems, you might too. I'm
on statins for my problem and two of my sons in their 40's are too to be
on the safe side.

I really felt bad about Chris as he was so young and problem might have
been prevented. Group won't be quite the same without him.

My baby brother is in his mid 50's and as far as I know, he's living alone. I'd been told more than once that we looked alike and I know he put on weight the same as I had. I actually hit around 385lbs at one time then lost some weight and decided to lose some more. I stopped drinking sugar sweetened drinks of any kind and lost 100lbs in 2 months. That was about 20 years ago but the damage from high blood sugar had already been done. The nurse here at the center put me on the scale a few days ago and I'm now 265lbs. I'm getting on an exercise machine in the physical terrorism department 3 times a week and being tortured by a physical terrorist who makes me do things, things that cause a lot of pain. It's a good thing she's adorable and I adore her. I had a heart attack in 2013 and the cardiologists put me to sleep then shocked my heart back into the correct rhythm. The doc told me that my heart hadn't been beating correctly for a very long time and that was the cause of my problem. I was told I needed a pacemaker but was too sick for surgery. The doctors wrote me off and sent me home to die. I was in home hospice care with a nurse visiting 3 times a week but I kept working and my nurse scolded me for it. I refused to give up so I kept working as much as I could. After 6 months my nurse came by the house to inform me that I was being dropped from hospice care because I wasn't dying fast enough. I had actually improved with the care and medications I was getting, about a shovel full a day. I fooled the doctors because all I needed was some care. I'm glad they didn't operate on me. The problem I have now are my torn up knees and shoulders which have me in a wheelchair. I don't have chest pains or shortness of breath or an odd heart beat. At rest, my heart rate is 60bpm or lower. Before the cardiologists worked on me, my heart was beating 100bpm or faster at rest and skipping beats. If anyone out there has a fast heart beat at rest or their heart is skipping beats, go see a doctor! You can check your own pulse and tell if your heart is skipping beats. Get a fraking checkup! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Surviving Monster

Now this thread is about you? Should I cry now?

From what I've seen, you're trying to make it all about you. I'm having a discussion with some other folks about the importance of paying attention to one's health. Do you have anything to contribute to that conversation or are you just going to have a ****ing contest with Oren? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:26:00 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
[...]

I opened an account in my real name on Facebook and a short time after I disagreed with some Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Weasels, I couldn't log on because Faceplant demanded picture ID showing date of birth. The Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Weasels believe in freedom of speech as long as it applies only to them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Correct Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
misanthrope wrote:

http://www.chronicle-express.com/new...-roof-identifi
ed

Posted Jul. 25, 2016 at 10:32 AM

PENN YAN *
Penn Yan Police have identified the man who died last week the roof of
the Walgreen's Drug Store on the corner of Liberty and Elm Streets in
Penn Yan.
Police Chief Mark Hulse reports that Christopher A. Young, 54, of
Farmington, was admitted to the roof of Walgreens by internal access
Tuesday, July 19 to clean the roof drains. There he suffered a heart
related incident and died.

[snip]

I'm very sorry to hear this.

Charles
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:19:30 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 10:05:47 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 11:03:30 AM UTC-4, TomR wrote:

In ,
typed:

On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 18:33:41 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:22:41 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.young.7524 Last post: July
19, 8:10AM

I just clicked this link and got this message:

"Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been
removed."

Same here.

The above Facebook link still works for me. It shows his Facebook page.

Maybe you have to be a Facebook member. I'm not and I got the same
"broken" message that the Paint Meister got.

That's probably the reason. I'm not a Facebook member either.

Wait a minute...I'm confused. Did you just post a civil response to
something *I* said?

The last I heard from you were asking me to drop dead.

Has the passing of Stormy softened your heart? You know, niceness does
look so much better on you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/05/2016 02:09 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I opened an account in my real name on Facebook and a short time after I disagreed with some Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Weasels, I couldn't log on because Faceplant demanded picture ID showing date of birth. The Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Weasels believe in freedom of speech as long as it applies only to them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Correct Monster

And then they turn around an call us Nazis
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per DerbyDad03:
As I'm sure you know, appearances don't mean squat when it comes to our
health.

My late brother, when he died of a heart attack at age 44, looked like
one of those Mixed Martial Arts guys.... solid and ripped.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:00:26 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

From what I've seen, you're trying to make it all about you. I'm having a discussion with some other folks about the importance of paying attention to one's health. Do you have anything to contribute to that conversation or are you just going to have a ****ing contest with Oren? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Obese-savant Monster

Seriously, this rant is about invader-trolls that disparage someone for her point of view...and Oren, with his great engorged ego, chooses to take their side. You, on the other hand, want everyone to feel sorry for you...not this time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Ok, PLEASE share how you set up a junk account. I did, too, and it
worked for about 2 weeks then they demanded to see some proof of
who I am. I made a copy of my drivers license, blocked out my real
name, along with address, city and state. I've uploaded this information
to them twice but I can longer access anything (every damn thing has to
got through crappy Facebook now)and they keep saying they need proof of
who I am. GRRRRRRRRRRR

I do not use Facebook. But I have an account under my real name. What I did
is not enter anything, except my name. I post nothing. I accept no friends
requests. I did find that I had liked something someplace. I figured out
how to remove that. So it is a completely empty shell. But it is enough for
me to see other accounts.

If someone wants to see his picture, e-mail me and I will send.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:15:37 PM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per DerbyDad03:
As I'm sure you know, appearances don't mean squat when it comes to our
health.

My late brother, when he died of a heart attack at age 44, looked like
one of those Mixed Martial Arts guys.... solid and ripped.
--
Pete Cresswell

Condolences on the loss of your brother. It's always tragic when someone so young dies but I wonder if he was taking some kind of supplement to build muscle? Too much of a good thing can be deadly but athletes often drop dead for no apparent reason. Was the cause of your brother's death from a heart attack ever determined? An injury can cause a blood clot, I know this because I had one in my leg that could have gotten to my heart or lungs. It makes no sense for a healthy 44 year old to die from a heart attack. It's so tragic and sad. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:22:08 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:00:26 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

From what I've seen, you're trying to make it all about you. I'm having a discussion with some other folks about the importance of paying attention to one's health. Do you have anything to contribute to that conversation or are you just going to have a ****ing contest with Oren? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Seriously, this rant is about invader-trolls that disparage someone for her point of view...and Oren, with his great engorged ego, chooses to take their side. You, on the other hand, want everyone to feel sorry for you...not this time.

Oh come on Booby V. You make fun of people who are disabled because you're a racist! I'm fighting hard to beat my infirmities but you will never recover from your mental illness. You should seek treatment. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Psychological Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:46:39 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:19:30 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Maybe you have to be a Facebook member. I'm not and I got the same
"broken" message that the Paint Meister got.

That's probably the reason. I'm not a Facebook member either.

Wait a minute...I'm confused. Did you just post a civil response to
something *I* said?

The last I heard from you were asking me to drop dead.

Has the passing of Stormy softened your heart? You know, niceness does
look so much better on you.

Behave and don't push your luck.

;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/5/2016 4:54 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I walked in on a dead man in the hospital. My father was sharing a room
with him and I recall a crotchety guy the night before and here he was
lying back with his mouth open. I did not know he was dead. A nurse
came running in back of me to close the curtain. My father wanted me to
get his keys to get something at his apartment and when I came back with
it he was gone and the bed was clean. I asked my father where his
roommate was and he said he died. Apparently I was one of the first to
see him.

Stuff happens.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/5/2016 7:36 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I had one in my lungs when I was 58. I was running 3 miles or so every
day. It was removed by heart lung bypass surgery to cut it out of the
pulmonary artery. That was over 16 years ago and now I'm one of those
crotchety old men. It is up to us old men to live several years longer
to maintain that 78 years old average death.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:47:27 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:22:08 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:00:26 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

From what I've seen, you're trying to make it all about you. I'm having a discussion with some other folks about the importance of paying attention to one's health. Do you have anything to contribute to that conversation or are you just going to have a ****ing contest with Oren? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Obese-savant Monster

Seriously, this rant is about invader-trolls that disparage someone for her point of view...and Oren, with his great engorged ego, chooses to take their side. You, on the other hand, want everyone to feel sorry for you...not this time.

Oh come on Booby V. You make fun of people who are disabled because you're a racist! I'm fighting hard to beat my infirmities but you will never recover from your mental illness. You should seek treatment. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Psycho-blogger Monster

....same ****...different day. You guys never change your spots. At least you haven't joined the *other* side of invading trolls!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 10:55:01 -0700, Oren wrote:

The Mormon cracked me up when he talked about hiding under the bed
with a flashlight. Batteries leaked.

I didn't read everything, but if true, may he rest in peace.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 22:33:06 -0700, T wrote:

Breaks my heart that he had to die alone. I hope
the Lord sent an angle or saint to hold him up.

Someone dear to me died in my arms a few years ago.
That's when I realized, we *all* die alone.

Very alone.

If this story is true, I hope he rests in peace.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 14:09:19 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:26:00 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

[..] they demanded to see some proof of who I am.

[...] Faceplant demanded picture ID showing date of birth.

Do you two have 'funny' real names? (No need for details, just y/n).

I was never asked by FB for any proof. At the time, I was using an SMTP
address provided by my cable company. (i.e. not Hotmail, Gmail, etc.)

I too have no FB friends, etc, and only use the account to log in for
3rd party sites as needed. Every few months I get an 'inactivity -
please log on to confirm' message.

--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 13:25:53 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

Ok, PLEASE share how you set up a junk account. I did, too, and it
worked for about 2 weeks then they demanded to see some proof of
who I am. I made a copy of my drivers license, blocked out my real
name, along with address, city and state. I've uploaded this information
to them twice but I can longer access anything (every damn thing has to
got through crappy Facebook now)and they keep saying they need proof of
who I am. GRRRRRRRRRRR

I surely would appreciate any tips.

I belong to a local small non-profit group. I made a website for them
some years ago, and got a gmail acct for their email. I few members
wanted me to make a facebook page. I told them I'm sorry, but I want no
part of FB, but if someone else wants to make it, that's fine. Someone
else did, and they swapped 2 of the zipcode numbers around (typo), for a
real town and address and real business. They used the groups gmail
address. Since I get all of the email sent to me, I got one from
Facebook, DEMANDING that I fix the zipcode error, or they would
automatically do it, if I did not do it within 10 days or something like
that. Apparently they check every goddamn detail. Precisely why I want
nothing to do with them. Our groups FB guy did fix the error, but I
really was ****ed about it, and handed over the email address to him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 22:51:41 -0400, Mike Duffy wrote:

I too have no FB friends, etc, and only use the account to log in for
3rd party sites as needed. Every few months I get an 'inactivity -
please log on to confirm' message.

I have never gotten such a message. But then I never log out, so to them
I'm logged in all the time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/5/2016 6:07 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:47:27 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:22:08 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:00:26 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

From what I've seen, you're trying to make it all about you. I'm having a discussion with some other folks about the importance of paying attention to one's health. Do you have anything to contribute to that conversation or are you just going to have a ****ing contest with Oren? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Obese-savant Monster

Seriously, this rant is about invader-trolls that disparage someone for her point of view...and Oren, with his great engorged ego, chooses to take their side. You, on the other hand, want everyone to feel sorry for you...not this time.

Oh come on Booby V. You make fun of people who are disabled because you're a racist! I'm fighting hard to beat my infirmities but you will never recover from your mental illness. You should seek treatment. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Psycho-blogger Monster

...same ****...different day. You guys never change your spots. At least you haven't joined the *other* side of invading trolls!

Posting to USENET is inherently racist, because minorities, er, um, well
just because!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 12:58:10 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

I'd like to help you out...you and your dirty ass. How about if you go with
Mormy? Who knows what you've been sticking in that ugly ass, or is that your face?

Even in this sad thread the asshole trolls have to **** things up.....
Time for some major PLONKING!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 22:18:25 -0300, "Danny D."
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 10:55:01 -0700, Oren wrote:

The Mormon cracked me up when he talked about hiding under the bed
with a flashlight. Batteries leaked.

I didn't read everything, but if true, may he rest in peace.

Everything fits so well, it has to be true....

Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 11:34:04 AM UTC-4, TomR wrote:
In ,
TomR typed:
In ,
DerbyDad03 typed:
wrote:

On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:22:41 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.young.7524 Last post: July
19, 8:10AM

I just clicked this link and got this message:

"Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been
removed."

Same here.

The above Facebook link still works for me. It shows his Facebook
page.

Maybe you have to be a Facebook member. I'm not and I got the same
"broken" message that the Paint Meister got.

I think you are probably right about that.

[...]

P.S. On his Facebook page, it does show that his last post there was at
8:10 AM on 07/19/2016, apparently the day that he went up on the
Walgreen's
roof to unclog the drains. Also, his Facebook home page has a photo that
assume is him. If it is, he looks young for being 54 and appears
healthy.

Well now that you brought up pics....

I'm not a facebook member, but I joined out of curiousity on this.
Following the link here, I saw a FB page for his business, but not
a personal one. On the business page, I saw where someone named
Chris Young had "liked" or reviewed his
business page. I thought maybe that was also him, so I looked at
that person's FB page and there I saw a pic, but it sure doesn't
look like someone 54, more like 35. That left me wondering if the
person who liked his business page was a son? But the new question
is what FB pic are you referring to?

The FB pic that I was referring to is at the top on this Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/christopher.young.7524 .

Posted to alt.home.repair

"ItsJoanNotJoann" wrote in message
[...]

Okay, I don't know what happened in your case or why it didn't keep working
and/or why they asked for proof of your identity. In my case, I set up two
different fake Facebook accounts using just a fake name and an anonymous
hotmail email address for each account. I never post anything and I never
reply to friend requests, etc. Since I never posted anything, I didn't do
anything that would offend anyone or would prompt anyone to complain about
me of either of my two fake Facebook accounts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I'd like to help you out...you and your dirty ass. How about if you go with
Mormy? Who knows what you've been sticking in that ugly ass, or is that your face?

Even in this sad thread the asshole trolls have to **** things up.....
Time for some major PLONKING!

One which I initiated I might add...well, the one that made this one possible.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 9:51:43 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 14:09:19 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:26:00 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

[..] they demanded to see some proof of who I am.

[...] Faceplant demanded picture ID showing date of birth.

Do you two have 'funny' real names? (No need for details, just y/n).

I was never asked by FB for any proof. At the time, I was using an SMTP
address provided by my cable company. (i.e. not Hotmail, Gmail, etc.)

I too have no FB friends, etc, and only use the account to log in for
3rd party sites as needed. Every few months I get an 'inactivity -
please log on to confirm' message.
--

I used my real name which is common enough not my handle or strange nickname. I've had some of those Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Weasels open accounts in social media sites using my handle "Uncle Monster" and sitting on it to keep me from signing up and posting using my handle which was given to me by one of my best friends who happened to be four years old. He's over 30 now and I can really embarrass him. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Embarrassing Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 10:29:13 PM UTC-5, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 8/5/2016 6:07 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:47:27 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:22:08 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:00:26 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

From what I've seen, you're trying to make it all about you. I'm having a discussion with some other folks about the importance of paying attention to one's health. Do you have anything to contribute to that conversation or are you just going to have a ****ing contest with Oren? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Obese-savant Monster

Seriously, this rant is about invader-trolls that disparage someone for her point of view...and Oren, with his great engorged ego, chooses to take their side. You, on the other hand, want everyone to feel sorry for you....not this time.

Oh come on Booby V. You make fun of people who are disabled because you're a racist! I'm fighting hard to beat my infirmities but you will never recover from your mental illness. You should seek treatment. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Psychological Monster

...same ****...different day. You guys never change your spots. At least you haven't joined the *other* side of invading trolls!

Posting to USENET is inherently racist, because minorities, er, um, well
just because!

If you make use of any technology that's not dumbed-down enough to be easily used by complete morons, you might be a racist. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 7:10:25 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

Holy cow! I'm glad you survived Frank, something like that can be scary for not only you but your family. Keep yelling at those kids to stay off your lawn. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Glad Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 8:07:23 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:47:27 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:22:08 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:00:26 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

From what I've seen, you're trying to make it all about you. I'm having a discussion with some other folks about the importance of paying attention to one's health. Do you have anything to contribute to that conversation or are you just going to have a ****ing contest with Oren? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Seriously, this rant is about invader-trolls that disparage someone for her point of view...and Oren, with his great engorged ego, chooses to take their side. You, on the other hand, want everyone to feel sorry for you....not this time.

Oh come on Booby V. You make fun of people who are disabled because you're a racist! I'm fighting hard to beat my infirmities but you will never recover from your mental illness. You should seek treatment. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Psychological Monster

...same ****...different day. You guys never change your spots. At least you haven't joined the *other* side of invading trolls!

Oh come on Booby V. grow up. You're a racist troll. You must admit what you are in order to start the healing process so you can get moving down the road to recovery from your mental illness. I'll support you by telling you the truth when you behave in an uncivilized racist fashion. You can do it but you must have the desire to get better. I'm here for you. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Supportive Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/05/2016 04:25 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
Ok, PLEASE share how you set up a junk account. I did, too, and it
worked for about 2 weeks then they demanded to see some proof of
who I am. I made a copy of my drivers license, blocked out my real
name, along with address, city and state. I've uploaded this information
to them twice but I can longer access anything (every damn thing has to
got through crappy Facebook now)and they keep saying they need proof of
who I am. GRRRRRRRRRRR

I surely would appreciate any tips.

Your instincts to keep your ID private are correct. Identity theft is rampant
today. ID theft is a major pain-in-the-ass to repair. There's no way I'd
share my ID with FecesBook.

Have you tried scanning your driver's license and then editing it with
photo editing software like Gimp?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 9:17:25 AM UTC-5, Buster wrote:
On 08/05/2016 04:25 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
Ok, PLEASE share how you set up a junk account. I did, too, and it
worked for about 2 weeks then they demanded to see some proof of
who I am. I made a copy of my drivers license, blocked out my real
name, along with address, city and state. I've uploaded this information
to them twice but I can longer access anything (every damn thing has to
got through crappy Facebook now)and they keep saying they need proof of
who I am. GRRRRRRRRRRR

I surely would appreciate any tips.

Your instincts to keep your ID private are correct. Identity theft is rampant
today. ID theft is a major pain-in-the-ass to repair. There's no way I'd
share my ID with FecesBook.

Have you tried scanning your driver's license and then editing it with
photo editing software like Gimp?

I've considered doing that but I'm not at home where my scanner and other toys are. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Image Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 11:42:28 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 8/4/2016 11:21 AM, Frank wrote:
On 8/4/2016 12:54 PM, Oren wrote:
309 Dale Drive, Farmington NY,, 14425

Reddish something there but Google Earth has no street view.
Also looks like a trailer. Age is about right from what I remember.
Sounds like him. Real shame as he was a lively contributor here and did
appear to like to help people. Will miss him.

Speak fer yerself, Frank.
LOL

You need to go back to your left wing group.
This thread is for adults and not trolls.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 9:17:25 AM UTC-5, Buster wrote:

Have you tried scanning your driver's license and then editing it with
photo editing software like Gimp?

What would this do? Make you younger? Fool the police? Not sure of your purpose?
(UM do not answer!)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/2016 12:54 PM, Oren wrote:
309 Dale Drive, Farmington NY,, 14425

Reddish something there but Google Earth has no street view.
Also looks like a trailer. Age is about right from what I remember.
Sounds like him. Real shame as he was a lively contributor here and did
appear to like to help people. Will miss him.

Speak fer yerself, Frank.
LOL

You need to go back to your left wing group.
This thread is for adults and not trolls.

Hi, Jack. Did [we] get up on the wrong side [of the bed] again?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/2016 12:54 PM, Oren wrote:
309 Dale Drive, Farmington NY,, 14425

Reddish something there but Google Earth has no street
view.
Also looks like a trailer. Age is about right from what
I remember.
Sounds like him. Real shame as he was a lively
contributor here
and did appear to like to help people. Will miss him.

Speak fer yerself, Frank.
LOL

You need to go back to your left wing group.
This thread is for adults and not trolls.

Exactly, to bad it wasn't the colon on that roof. I KNOW no
one would come looking for him. I would take bets that the
buzzards wouldn't even eat him

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/2016 12:54 PM, Oren wrote:
309 Dale Drive, Farmington NY,, 14425

Reddish something there but Google Earth has no street
view.
Also looks like a trailer. Age is about right from what
I remember.
Sounds like him. Real shame as he was a lively
contributor here
and did appear to like to help people. Will miss him.

Speak fer yerself, Frank.
LOL

You need to go back to your left wing group.
This thread is for adults and not trolls.

Exactly, to bad it wasn't the colon on that roof. I KNOW no
one would come looking for him. I would take bets that the
buzzards wouldn't even eat him

He is only liked at alt war vietnam. Which is infected with
fruit loops and left wing loons. He is their hero. gag

OT Death Ray? harryagain[_2_] UK diy 22 December 18th 14 04:48 PM
DIY death Roland Perry UK diy 29 December 13th 13 04:46 PM
The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted tothis group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet. gro Electronics Repair 4 February 21st 09 01:53 AM
The sudden death [email protected] UK diy 1 January 1st 08 04:16 PM
DIY death ARWadsworth UK diy 56 September 28th 05 11:19 PM