Posted to alt.home.repair

Default death in group

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 9:51:43 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 14:09:19 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:26:00 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

[..] they demanded to see some proof of who I am.

[...] Faceplant demanded picture ID showing date of birth.

Do you two have 'funny' real names? (No need for details, just y/n).

I was never asked by FB for any proof. At the time, I was using an SMTP
address provided by my cable company. (i.e. not Hotmail, Gmail, etc.)

I too have no FB friends, etc, and only use the account to log in for
3rd party sites as needed. Every few months I get an 'inactivity -
please log on to confirm' message.
--

I used my real name which is common enough not my handle or strange nickname. I've had some of those Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Weasels open accounts in social media sites using my handle "Uncle Monster" and sitting on it to keep me from signing up and posting using my handle which was given to me by one of my best friends who happened to be four years old. He's over 30 now and I can really embarrass him. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Embarrassing Monster