Posted to alt.home.repair

Default death in group

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 3:26:00 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 10:21:59 AM UTC-5, TomR wrote:

I have a completely bogus fake-me-out anonymous Facebook account that I set
up with all anonymous name info etc, and using a junk anonymous hotmail
email address. I only use it as a way to see other people's Facebook
accounts. My junk Facebook account has no Facebook "friends", no "likes",
no links, etc. Other than that, I don't use or like Facebook at all.

When I originally clicked on the above Facebook link, apparently I was
logged in to my fake/junk Facebook account, and Christopher's Facebook page
opened up. Then, after reading your message, I logged out of my fake/junk
Facebook account and then tried clicking on the link again. That time, I
got the same "page not available" message that you got. And, at the top of
that page it says that I could log in to Facebook. If I log in to my
fake/junk Facebook account, his page opens up.

Ok, PLEASE share how you set up a junk account. I did, too, and it
worked for about 2 weeks then they demanded to see some proof of
who I am. I made a copy of my drivers license, blocked out my real
name, along with address, city and state. I've uploaded this information
to them twice but I can longer access anything (every damn thing has to
got through crappy Facebook now)and they keep saying they need proof of
who I am. GRRRRRRRRRRR

I surely would appreciate any tips.

I opened an account in my real name on Facebook and a short time after I disagreed with some Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Weasels, I couldn't log on because Faceplant demanded picture ID showing date of birth. The Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Weasels believe in freedom of speech as long as it applies only to them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Correct Monster