Posted to alt.home.repair

Default death in group

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 9:22:00 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/5/2016 12:33 AM, T wrote:
On 08/04/2016 08:22 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/4/2016 3:52 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 11:32:58 -0500, misanthrope
wrote:

http://www.chronicle-express.com/new...oof-identified

Posted Jul. 25, 2016 at 10:32 AM

PENN YAN €“
Penn Yan Police have identified the man who died last week the roof of
the Walgreen's Drug Store on the corner of Liberty and Elm Streets in
Penn Yan.
Police Chief Mark Hulse reports that Christopher A. Young, 54, of
Farmington, was admitted to the roof of Walgreens by internal access
Tuesday, July 19 to clean the roof drains. There he suffered a heart
related incident and died.
As an independent contractor hired by the Walgreens Corp., Hulse
says no
one at the store knew Young's name nor noticed when he did not come
down
from the roof. Young's unattended vehicle was later reported to police
who attempted to contact him, but the connection to the man who went up
on the roof was not made until store employees checked the store
security video, and then discovered his body on the roof at 2:10 p.m..
July 22.
Young's name was withheld by police until his family had been notified.
He lived alone with no one to report him missing. Hulse says Young had
only a sister living near him, but it was not unusual for them to be
out
of touch for periods of time.
Young's body was removed to Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hospital
where
the post mortem was performed by a local pathologist, Dr. Dean, who
ruled the death to be by natural causes related to the heart.
Local Walgreens store management referred all questions to Walgreens
Corporation Media Relations Dept. personnel, who refused to comment.

Stormy, I know you will be remembered fondly by many members of this
group. We will definitely miss you. God bless
you.

Breaks my heart that he had to die alone. I hope
the Lord sent an angle or saint to hold him up.

I get attached to people and really miss them when they're gone.

--
Maggie

I will have to be truthful...I "missed" him because he was a boil on my bum.. But there are a few others here, that are worse...you know who you are...
RIP Mormy!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
typed:
On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 18:33:41 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:22:41 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.young.7524 Last post: July
19, 8:10AM

I just clicked this link and got this message:

"Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been
removed."

Same here.

The above Facebook link still works for me. It shows his Facebook page.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:22:41 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.young.7524 Last post: July
19, 8:10AM

I just clicked this link and got this message:

"Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been
removed."

Same here.

The above Facebook link still works for me. It shows his Facebook page.

Maybe you have to be a Facebook member. I'm not and I got the same
"broken" message that the Paint Meister got.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I just block the trolls. Tbird has great filters.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Ya, I think we've gone through that! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Where there's a will, there's a way.

I had trouble getting one particular filter to work like it was supposed
to work, and kept trying for months. Then I just tried setting the
filter and resetting the newsgroup in the properties and downloading the
msgs again, and all of a sudden the filter worked.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
DerbyDad03 typed:
wrote:

On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:22:41 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.young.7524 Last post: July
19, 8:10AM

I just clicked this link and got this message:

"Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been
removed."

Same here.

The above Facebook link still works for me. It shows his Facebook
page.

Maybe you have to be a Facebook member. I'm not and I got the same
"broken" message that the Paint Meister got.

I think you are probably right about that.

I have a completely bogus fake-me-out anonymous Facebook account that I set
up with all anonymous name info etc, and using a junk anonymous hotmail
email address. I only use it as a way to see other people's Facebook
accounts. My junk Facebook account has no Facebook "friends", no "likes",
no links, etc. Other than that, I don't use or like Facebook at all.

When I originally clicked on the above Facebook link, apparently I was
logged in to my fake/junk Facebook account, and Christopher's Facebook page
opened up. Then, after reading your message, I logged out of my fake/junk
Facebook account and then tried clicking on the link again. That time, I
got the same "page not available" message that you got. And, at the top of
that page it says that I could log in to Facebook. If I log in to my
fake/junk Facebook account, his page opens up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
TomR typed:
In ,
DerbyDad03 typed:
wrote:

[...]

P.S. On his Facebook page, it does show that his last post there was at
8:10 AM on 07/19/2016, apparently the day that he went up on the Walgreen's
roof to unclog the drains. Also, his Facebook home page has a photo that I
assume is him. If it is, he looks young for being 54 and appears healthy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 11:22:15 -0400, "TomR" wrote:

[...]

I feel exactly the same way as youy do about Facebook. I dont like it,
and dont want to use it. This situation just adds to my dislike for it.
Just because I have not sold my soul to Zuckerburg, by allowing him to
get wealthy by stealing my identity, I am lied to, and told the page
dont exist is a real crock of ****. If I wanted to post something I
could understand having to log in, but just to view it, makes no sense.
No other websites require logging in to just "look".....

Did you know that Zuck is not the 6th most wealthy person on Earth? FOR
WHAT????

Sorry for getting preachy, but I hate FB and the whole concept. All FB
has done is ruin the internet at the expense of the lives of everyone
stupid enough to use Zuck's piece of ****, and made him wealthy in the
process.

Actually, I do have a completely bogus FB account too, if I can remember
what I used to sign up. I set it up for a pet, but I hate FB so much I
have not wanted to even use it.

I did want to see Stormy's picture and what he had to say at this sad
time though.... But I guess I cant do that unless I add to Zuck's
wallet.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 07:50:22 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

I will have to be truthful...I "missed" him because he was a boil on my
bum. But there are a few others here, that are worse...you know who you are...
RIP Mormy!

There are a few assholes on here (and other newsgroups) that I wish
someone would find, torture, and kill..... I wont mention any names, but
I heard that at least one of them who has been threatened.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 11:34:04 AM UTC-4, TomR wrote:
In ,
TomR typed:
In ,
DerbyDad03 typed:
wrote:

[...]

Well now that you brought up pics....

I'm not a facebook member, but I joined out of curiousity on this.
Following the link here, I saw a FB page for his business, but not
a personal one. On the business page, I saw where someone named
Chris Young had "liked" or reviewed his
business page. I thought maybe that was also him, so I looked at
that person's FB page and there I saw a pic, but it sure doesn't
look like someone 54, more like 35. That left me wondering if the
person who liked his business page was a son? But the new question
is what FB pic are you referring to?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/5/2016 3:08 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 12:33:07 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
[...]

When I had a heart attack, I was standing in line with a shopping cart full of stuff. I came to on the floor with my head in the lap of a young woman who was patting my face. The store is 2 blocks from a fire station and paramedics. I had a very sore chest when I settled down in the ICU and was told that my heart had stopped in the ambulance. A big paramedic had beat the crap out of my chest to restart my heart. Paramedics saved my life because they were right there treating me within a few minutes of me hitting the floor. I was lucky and if my friend Chris had been on the roof with a helper, he might be online right now posting the story of his close call. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Lucky Monster

I had unstable angina and felt that crushing pain. It was not a heart
attack but a 90% blocked artery. I had already diagnosed myself with
angina and was going to speak about it since I had a checkup coming in a
few weeks. When I woke with the pain which I usually felt if I
overexerted myself and told my wife she called an ambulance. Ambulance
said I was OK but I insisted on going to the hospital where they found
slightly elevated cardiac enzymes and cath lab found and stented the
blockage. Been about 7 years with no further problem.

I've known many with heart attacks and it is usually unpleasant but may
not take long to do you in. Something like an aortic aneurysm and its
over in a minute.

It is never a good idea to work alone and if you live alone something
can happen even if you are able bodied.

Chris father died of a heart condition maybe around 70 a year or two
ago. Mine had a stroke but bad kidneys did him in. My cardiologist
pointed out strokes and blocked arteries are both due to blood vessels
being clogged so if your family had these problems, you might too. I'm
on statins for my problem and two of my sons in their 40's are too to be
on the safe side.

I really felt bad about Chris as he was so young and problem might have
been prevented. Group won't be quite the same without him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 11:34:29 -0400, TomR wrote:

Also, his Facebook home page has a photo that I
assume is him. If it is, he looks young for being 54 and appears healthy.

We don't know how old that picture is. On dating sites people often put up
old pictures to make them look younger than they are.

He is overweight. And we don't know if he exercised or what his diet was.
Though presumably he did not smoke, drink alcohol, or drink caffeine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

As I'm sure you know, appearances don't mean squat when it comes to our
health.

A few years back a good friend of mine - mid-50's at the time - had just
spent the afternoon putting in the docks at his cabin. He looked like he
was in better health than his 2 sons that helped him.

Later that day his wife wondered why he was taking so long in the shower and
went in to check. She found him lying on the shower floor, the fatal victim
of a massive heart attack.

Last month a co-worker came in on a Friday and told us that her husband, a
big, strong, softball-playing, motorcycle-riding construction worker hadn't been feeling right for a few days and decided to go to the doctor. He was
diagnosed with cancer. They were told that it was treatable and had an
appointment for the following Monday to set up a treatment plan. By Sunday
afternoon he was gone. The entire episode took less than a week.

Looks can be very deceiving.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/5/2016 12:05 PM, wrote:
[...]

My kids post there so I do too. Told my daughter in law that our new
granddaughter always looks great on FB as when we see her in person she
cries
Posted to alt.home.repair

I truly hope as Stormy was following the great light the batteries held out till he reached his destination.

(Truly saddened)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 12:46:29 PM UTC-5, Thomas wrote:
I truly hope as Stormy was following the great light the batteries held out till he reached his destination.

(Truly saddened)

Hoping they weren't Ray-O-Vac!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 10:46:25 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
wrote:

I truly hope as Stormy was following the great light the batteries held out till he reached his destination.

(Truly saddened)

The Mormon cracked me up when he talked about hiding under the bed
with a flashlight. Batteries leaked.

Humor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/05/2016 12:26 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 11:34:29 -0400, TomR wrote:

Also, his Facebook home page has a photo that I
assume is him. If it is, he looks young for being 54 and appears healthy.

We don't know how old that picture is. On dating sites people often put up
old pictures to make them look younger than they are.

He is overweight. And we don't know if he exercised or what his diet was.
Though presumably he did not smoke, drink alcohol, or drink caffeine.

Maybe Stormy was bangin' one of the clerks when his heart gave out?
Nice way to go, sure beats checkin out in a nursing home
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/5/16 11:16 AM, Oren wrote:
"You libs" want to call people names, demean the person but can't or
ever speak about facts

actually that sounds more like uncle monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 12:12:40 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 1:16:47 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 10:55:53 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 12:51:01 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 13:39:21 -0400, Meanie
wrote:

On 8/5/2016 11:22 AM, RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/5/2016 9:50 AM, bob_villa wrote:

I will have to be truthful...I "missed" him because he was a boil on
my bum. But there are a few others here, that are worse...you know
who you are... RIP Mormy!

I just block the trolls. Tbird has great filters.

You just use the filters like rose colored glasses because you don't want
to see the truth about yourself. When you get "one-upped-on" you turn a
blind eye (filter them).

Not to worry folks, she won't see this post! LOL!

LMAO! Amen. ...and she still won't see it from my response either.

I 3rd that. RonNNN warmed the group about Jenn.

You've aligned yourself with a bunch of cry babies...this is about Mormy, not being ****y!

You have slipped my filter by changing nyms. Made yourself judgmental
of me. Should I wash my ass before you kiss it or not?

"You libs" want to call people names, demean the person but can't or
ever speak about facts.

Are you going to cry on me baby?

You are laughable, I call you a baby by association and you come back with the same? Very imaginative old man!

You avoided my question. Help the group out. 'Should I wash my ass
before you kiss it or not?'

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I'd like to help you out...you and your dirty ass. How about if you go with Mormy? Who knows what you've been sticking in that ugly ass, or is that your face?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Notice I have to speak your language or you don't understand?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You have found a common ground with these invading asshole, trolls...and bullied someone because they don't share your views. How mature of you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 11:24:04 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

My baby brother is in his mid 50's and as far as I know, he's living alone. I'd been told more than once that we looked alike and I know he put on weight the same as I had. I actually hit around 385lbs at one time then lost some weight and decided to lose some more. I stopped drinking sugar sweetened drinks of any kind and lost 100lbs in 2 months. That was about 20 years ago but the damage from high blood sugar had already been done. The nurse here at the center put me on the scale a few days ago and I'm now 265lbs. I'm getting on an exercise machine in the physical terrorism department 3 times a week and being tortured by a physical terrorist who makes me do things, things that cause a lot of pain. It's a good thing she's adorable and I adore her. I had a heart attack in 2013 and the cardiologists put me to sleep then shocked my heart back into the correct rhythm. The doc told me that my heart hadn't been beating correctly for a very long time and that was the cause of my problem. I was told I needed a pacemaker but was too sick for surgery. The doctors wrote me off and sent me home to die. I was in home hospice care with a nurse visiting 3 times a week but I kept working and my nurse scolded me for it. I refused to give up so I kept working as much as I could. After 6 months my nurse came by the house to inform me that I was being dropped from hospice care because I wasn't dying fast enough. I had actually improved with the care and medications I was getting, about a shovel full a day. I fooled the doctors because all I needed was some care. I'm glad they didn't operate on me. The problem I have now are my torn up knees and shoulders which have me in a wheelchair. I don't have chest pains or shortness of breath or an odd heart beat. At rest, my heart rate is 60bpm or lower. Before the cardiologists worked on me, my heart was beating 100bpm or faster at rest and skipping beats. If anyone out there has a fast heart beat at rest or their heart is skipping beats, go see a doctor! You can check your own pulse and tell if your heart is skipping beats. Get a fraking checkup! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Surviving Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 12:59:10 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

You avoided my question. Help the group out. 'Should I wash my ass
before you kiss it or not?'

Notice I have to speak your language or you don't understand?

.... 'Should I wash my ass before you kiss it or not?'

Would you answer the question or not?
We know you're a nym-shifter.

"'Should I wash my ass before you kiss it or not?'"

Yes or No?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

You avoided my question. Help the group out. 'Should I wash my ass
before you kiss it or not?'

Notice I have to speak your language or you don't understand?

... 'Should I wash my ass before you kiss it or not?'

Would you answer the question or not?
We know you're a nym-shifter.

"'Should I wash my ass before you kiss it or not?'"

Yes or No?

You know nothing except to repeat yourself...when was the last time I nym-shifted asshole. bob_villa to bob_villain? Old ****ing news old man!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:22:41 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.young.7524 Last post: July
19, 8:10AM

I just clicked this link and got this message:

"Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been
removed."

Same here.

The above Facebook link still works for me. It shows his Facebook page.

Maybe you have to be a Facebook member. I'm not and I got the same
"broken" message that the Paint Meister got.

That's probably the reason. I'm not a Facebook member either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 13:09:16 -0700 (PDT)
bob_villa wrote:

You have found a common ground with these invading asshole,
trolls...and bullied someone because they don't share your views. How
mature of you.

Were you looking in a mirror when you said that?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I will have to be truthful...I "missed" him because he was a boil on my
bum. But there are a few others here, that are worse...you know who you are...
RIP Mormy!

There are a few assholes on here (and other newsgroups) that I wish
someone would find, torture, and kill..... I wont mention any names, but
I heard that at least one of them who has been threatened.....

Why would you want to harm anyone over words? There are a lot of people I may disagree with or have the opinion that they are hot steaming piles of feces but I would never wish death and destruction upon them. Some of the only words that can harm you are,"Ready, aim, fire!" o_O

[8~{} Uncle Insult Monster

OT Death Ray? harryagain[_2_] UK diy 22 December 18th 14 04:48 PM
DIY death Roland Perry UK diy 29 December 13th 13 04:46 PM
The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted tothis group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet. gro Electronics Repair 4 February 21st 09 01:53 AM
The sudden death [email protected] UK diy 1 January 1st 08 04:16 PM
DIY death ARWadsworth UK diy 56 September 28th 05 11:19 PM