Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default death in group

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 12:12:40 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 1:16:47 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 10:55:53 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 12:51:01 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 13:39:21 -0400, Meanie
wrote:

On 8/5/2016 11:22 AM, RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/5/2016 9:50 AM, bob_villa wrote:

I will have to be truthful...I "missed" him because he was a boil on
my bum. But there are a few others here, that are worse...you know
who you are... RIP Mormy!

I just block the trolls. Tbird has great filters.

You just use the filters like rose colored glasses because you don't want
to see the truth about yourself. When you get "one-upped-on" you turn a
blind eye (filter them).

Not to worry folks, she won't see this post! LOL!

LMAO! Amen. ...and she still won't see it from my response either.

I 3rd that. RonNNN warmed the group about Jenn.

You've aligned yourself with a bunch of cry babies...this is about Mormy, not being ****y!

You have slipped my filter by changing nyms. Made yourself judgmental
of me. Should I wash my ass before you kiss it or not?

"You libs" want to call people names, demean the person but can't or
ever speak about facts.

Are you going to cry on me baby?

You are laughable, I call you a baby by association and you come back with the same? Very imaginative old man!

You avoided my question. Help the group out. 'Should I wash my ass
before you kiss it or not?'