Posted to alt.home.repair
Jake[_13_] Jake[_13_] is offline

Default death in group

On 08/05/2016 12:26 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 11:34:29 -0400, TomR wrote:

Also, his Facebook home page has a photo that I
assume is him. If it is, he looks young for being 54 and appears healthy.

We don't know how old that picture is. On dating sites people often put up
old pictures to make them look younger than they are.

He is overweight. And we don't know if he exercised or what his diet was.
Though presumably he did not smoke, drink alcohol, or drink caffeine.

Maybe Stormy was bangin' one of the clerks when his heart gave out?
Nice way to go, sure beats checkin out in a nursing home