Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gro gro is offline

Default The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted tothis group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet.

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

gro wrote:
The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

Unless you don't use google groups ...

--
Adrian C
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Adrian C writes:

gro wrote:
The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

Unless you don't use google groups ...

Right, it depends on how you access USENET. In many cases, you can set
it up your email, etc., anyway you want.

--
sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Samuel M. Goldwasser wrote:
Adrian C writes:

Right, it depends on how you access USENET. In many cases, you can set
it up your email, etc., anyway you want.

--

The OP "message" is actually warning text that is displayed inside the
web posting interface of Google. Looking back through google ye see

:-)

Sam, can you try placing a single space after the two dashes?

i.e. "-- "

Thunderbird is repeating the whole of your wordy sig when I reply, which
is a bit dumb on it's part ....

--
Adrian C
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2/20/2009 4:43 AM Adrian C spake thus:

gro wrote:

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

Unless you don't use google groups ...

and unless you use a completely phony "from:" address, as I do.

--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won't use it. I like it
upgrades. As long as there is hardware and software out there that

- lifted from sci.electronics.repair