Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default death in group

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 11:34:04 AM UTC-4, TomR wrote:
In ,
TomR typed:
In ,
DerbyDad03 typed:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 11:03:30 AM UTC-4, TomR wrote:
In ,
typed:
On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 18:33:41 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:22:41 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.young.7524 Last post: July
19, 8:10AM

I just clicked this link and got this message:

"Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been
removed."

Same here.

The above Facebook link still works for me. It shows his Facebook
page.

Maybe you have to be a Facebook member. I'm not and I got the same
"broken" message that the Paint Meister got.

I think you are probably right about that.

I have a completely bogus fake-me-out anonymous Facebook account that
I set up with all anonymous name info etc, and using a junk anonymous
hotmail email address. I only use it as a way to see other people's
Facebook accounts. My junk Facebook account has no Facebook
"friends", no "likes", no links, etc. Other than that, I don't use
or like Facebook at all.
When I originally clicked on the above Facebook link, apparently I was
logged in to my fake/junk Facebook account, and Christopher's
Facebook page opened up. Then, after reading your message, I logged
out of my fake/junk Facebook account and then tried clicking on the
link again. That time, I got the same "page not available" message
that you got. And, at the top of that page it says that I could log
in to Facebook. If I log in to my fake/junk Facebook account, his
page opens up.

P.S. On his Facebook page, it does show that his last post there was at
8:10 AM on 07/19/2016, apparently the day that he went up on the Walgreen's
roof to unclog the drains. Also, his Facebook home page has a photo that I
assume is him. If it is, he looks young for being 54 and appears healthy.

As I'm sure you know, appearances don't mean squat when it comes to our
health.

A few years back a good friend of mine - mid-50's at the time - had just
spent the afternoon putting in the docks at his cabin. He looked like he
was in better health than his 2 sons that helped him.

Later that day his wife wondered why he was taking so long in the shower and
went in to check. She found him lying on the shower floor, the fatal victim
of a massive heart attack.

Last month a co-worker came in on a Friday and told us that her husband, a
big, strong, softball-playing, motorcycle-riding construction worker hadn't been feeling right for a few days and decided to go to the doctor. He was
diagnosed with cancer. They were told that it was treatable and had an
appointment for the following Monday to set up a treatment plan. By Sunday
afternoon he was gone. The entire episode took less than a week.

Looks can be very deceiving.