Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default death in group

On 08/05/2016 02:09 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I opened an account in my real name on Facebook and a short time after I disagreed with some Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Weasels, I couldn't log on because Faceplant demanded picture ID showing date of birth. The Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Weasels believe in freedom of speech as long as it applies only to them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Correct Monster

And then they turn around an call us Nazis