Posted to alt.home.repair

Default death in group

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 7:10:25 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 8/5/2016 7:36 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:15:37 PM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per DerbyDad03:
As I'm sure you know, appearances don't mean squat when it comes to our
health.

My late brother, when he died of a heart attack at age 44, looked like
one of those Mixed Martial Arts guys.... solid and ripped.
--
Pete Cresswell

Condolences on the loss of your brother. It's always tragic when someone so young dies but I wonder if he was taking some kind of supplement to build muscle? Too much of a good thing can be deadly but athletes often drop dead for no apparent reason. Was the cause of your brother's death from a heart attack ever determined? An injury can cause a blood clot, I know this because I had one in my leg that could have gotten to my heart or lungs. It makes no sense for a healthy 44 year old to die from a heart attack. It's so tragic and sad. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

I had one in my lungs when I was 58. I was running 3 miles or so every
day. It was removed by heart lung bypass surgery to cut it out of the
pulmonary artery. That was over 16 years ago and now I'm one of those
crotchety old men. It is up to us old men to live several years longer
to maintain that 78 years old average death.

Holy cow! I'm glad you survived Frank, something like that can be scary for not only you but your family. Keep yelling at those kids to stay off your lawn. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Glad Monster