Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default death in group

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 10:21:59 AM UTC-5, TomR wrote:

I have a completely bogus fake-me-out anonymous Facebook account that I set
up with all anonymous name info etc, and using a junk anonymous hotmail
email address. I only use it as a way to see other people's Facebook
accounts. My junk Facebook account has no Facebook "friends", no "likes",
no links, etc. Other than that, I don't use or like Facebook at all.

When I originally clicked on the above Facebook link, apparently I was
logged in to my fake/junk Facebook account, and Christopher's Facebook page
opened up. Then, after reading your message, I logged out of my fake/junk
Facebook account and then tried clicking on the link again. That time, I
got the same "page not available" message that you got. And, at the top of
that page it says that I could log in to Facebook. If I log in to my
fake/junk Facebook account, his page opens up.

Ok, PLEASE share how you set up a junk account. I did, too, and it
worked for about 2 weeks then they demanded to see some proof of
who I am. I made a copy of my drivers license, blocked out my real
name, along with address, city and state. I've uploaded this information
to them twice but I can longer access anything (every damn thing has to
got through crappy Facebook now)and they keep saying they need proof of
who I am. GRRRRRRRRRRR

I surely would appreciate any tips.