Posted to alt.home.repair

Default death in group

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:15:37 PM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per DerbyDad03:
As I'm sure you know, appearances don't mean squat when it comes to our
health.

My late brother, when he died of a heart attack at age 44, looked like
one of those Mixed Martial Arts guys.... solid and ripped.
--
Pete Cresswell

Condolences on the loss of your brother. It's always tragic when someone so young dies but I wonder if he was taking some kind of supplement to build muscle? Too much of a good thing can be deadly but athletes often drop dead for no apparent reason. Was the cause of your brother's death from a heart attack ever determined? An injury can cause a blood clot, I know this because I had one in my leg that could have gotten to my heart or lungs. It makes no sense for a healthy 44 year old to die from a heart attack. It's so tragic and sad. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster