Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default death in group

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:46:39 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:19:30 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Maybe you have to be a Facebook member. I'm not and I got the same
"broken" message that the Paint Meister got.

That's probably the reason. I'm not a Facebook member either.

Wait a minute...I'm confused. Did you just post a civil response to
something *I* said?

The last I heard from you were asking me to drop dead.

Has the passing of Stormy softened your heart? You know, niceness does
look so much better on you.

Behave and don't push your luck.

;-)