Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default death in group

On Fri, 5 Aug 2016, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Ok, PLEASE share how you set up a junk account. I did, too, and it
worked for about 2 weeks then they demanded to see some proof of
who I am. I made a copy of my drivers license, blocked out my real
name, along with address, city and state. I've uploaded this information
to them twice but I can longer access anything (every damn thing has to
got through crappy Facebook now)and they keep saying they need proof of
who I am. GRRRRRRRRRRR

I do not use Facebook. But I have an account under my real name. What I did
is not enter anything, except my name. I post nothing. I accept no friends
requests. I did find that I had liked something someplace. I figured out
how to remove that. So it is a completely empty shell. But it is enough for
me to see other accounts.

If someone wants to see his picture, e-mail me and I will send.