Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack G. Jack G. is offline

Default death in group

On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 9:23:16 AM UTC-7, ChairMan wrote:
Jack G. wrote:
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 11:42:28 AM UTC-7, Colonel
Edmund J.
Burke wrote:
On 8/4/2016 11:21 AM, Frank wrote:
On 8/4/2016 12:54 PM, Oren wrote:
309 Dale Drive, Farmington NY,, 14425

Reddish something there but Google Earth has no street
view.
Also looks like a trailer. Age is about right from what
I remember.
Sounds like him. Real shame as he was a lively
contributor here
and did appear to like to help people. Will miss him.

Speak fer yerself, Frank.
LOL

You need to go back to your left wing group.
This thread is for adults and not trolls.

Exactly, to bad it wasn't the colon on that roof. I KNOW no
one would come looking for him. I would take bets that the
buzzards wouldn't even eat him

He is only liked at alt war vietnam. Which is infected with
fruit loops and left wing loons. He is their hero. gag