Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 8/31/2013 8:54 PM, sms wrote:

I order batteries from "http://www.batteryjunction.com/" and they have
Eneloop, Panasonic Evolta and Tenergy Centura. They don't have Maha
Imedion batteries.

Costco sells Eneloops in AA and AAA bundles, which vary over time.
Sometimes they have a charger bundled in, sometimes they don't,
occasionally they'll have both with and without a charger.

Most big box stores just sell whatever has the highest margins because
they know that most people are not experts in choosing rechargeable
batteries. How many people do you think understand the difference
between low-self-discharge NiMH cells and regular NiMH cells and why
it's not always better to choose the low self-discharge batteries?

I'll often buy from http://www.all-battery.com/ because they are close
to me and I can do will-call. They are a Tenergy reseller and carry both
the low-self-discharge and regular Tenergy cells, and not just in AA and
AAA sizes. I don't think that Sanyo even makes C and D eneloops. The
Tenergy low-self-discharge are typically 20% less capacity than their
non-low-self-discharge cells.

People are using a lot fewer C & D cells then in the past. LED
flashlights use a lot less power than incandescent flashlights so
there's less of a need for larger capacity C & D cells.

My D cell flashlights converted to LED last so much longer and are often
much brighter. I have a D cell Maglite as long as my forearm that will

TDD

You certainly do know how to strengthen your
forearm... Take a whack at it now!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2013 8:54 PM, sms wrote:

[...]

I checked it after posting and found that the Maglite is actually longer
than my forearm. From my bicep to the crease of the tip joint of my
middle finger is the length of the flashlight which is 20". ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

No one escapes the long arm of the Dufas.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

My D cell flashlights converted to LED last so much longer and are often
much brighter. I have a D cell Maglite as long as my forearm that will

TDD

You certainly do know how to strengthen your
forearm... Take a whack at it now!

I checked it after posting and found that the Maglite is actually longer
than my forearm. From my bicep to the crease of the tip joint of my
middle finger is the length of the flashlight which is 20". ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2013 1:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
No one escapes the long arm of the Dufas.

Yea, my roommate asks me all the time to get things for him off the high
shelf in the kitchen. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

You put up with him, and he asks you to get down?

Back to rechargeable batteries. After having some
leakers, Energizer sent me a couple coupons. I
use AA more than other sizes. Wondering if there
are any cautions. I think Duracell had some
Japan ones that were better than the China ones.
Any similar cautions about Energizer? Is some
particular product line better quality than
others? I'm thinking of buying AA NiMH cells.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/3/2013 1:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
No one escapes the long arm of the Dufas.

Yea, my roommate asks me all the time to get things for him off the high
shelf in the kitchen. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2013 8:20 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You put up with him, and he asks you to get down?

Back to rechargeable batteries. After having some
leakers, Energizer sent me a couple coupons. I
use AA more than other sizes. Wondering if there
are any cautions. I think Duracell had some
Japan ones that were better than the China ones.
Any similar cautions about Energizer? Is some
particular product line better quality than
others? I'm thinking of buying AA NiMH cells.

For AA NiMHs Eneloops are the way to go. I bought some from "My Battery
Supplier" on eBay (unfortunately, it's dropped off my purchase history
so I don't know what the eBay seller name is, that's what it said on the
receipt) and they were 3rd gen and recent date codes, also a good price
(about $10/4) The "Duraloops" that I was looking for that prompted this
thread are Duracell "Precharged" or "Staycharged" cells that have white
tops and are made in Japan, and are supposed to be 2nd gen Eneloops
rebranded as Duracells. Unfortunately buzz is that anything else that
you're likely to find in a brick and mortar store is going to be more
expensive and/or (likely both) not as good.

For about the same price you can get Maha Imedions from Thomas
Distributing, they're a little over $40 for a 20 pack right now which is
a great deal, as the Imedions are rated at 2400 mAh vs. the Eneloops'
2000 mAh and usually sell for about the same price as the Eneloop XX.
Some say the Imedions won't last as many cycles, who knows. I have both
and am happy with them.

Tenergy Centura are also supposed to be good, but I haven't tried those.
I think you can order those from Battery
Junction. They're roughly equivalent to the regular Eneloops also at a
nominal 2000 mAh but less expensive (about $8/4 now.)

Almost as important as getting good cells is getting a good smart
charger; most anything you're going to find in a store is going to be
pretty much junk unfortunately. I'm using a Maha C9000 but the LaCrosse
BC-900 is also supposed to be excellent. If you need the capability of
charging C or D cells for occasional use you can get adapters that will
fit either of those chargers but for more frequent use you probably want
something like a Maha C808M to make life more convenient. Unfortunately
I don't think the latter has all the "smart" capabilities of the C9000
or BC-900 so you could make a case for having both, especially if you
need to bulk recharge batteries regularly.

nate

Posted to alt.home.repair

Are you recommending that I trash the
$15 off any purchase Energizer coupons
(times three) and pay retail for Eneloops?
I don't like that idea very much.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/3/2013 10:15 AM, Nate Nagel wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2013 8:54 PM, sms wrote:

I order batteries from "http://www.batteryjunction.com/" and they have
Eneloop, Panasonic Evolta and Tenergy Centura. They don't have Maha
Imedion batteries.

Costco sells Eneloops in AA and AAA bundles, which vary over time.
Sometimes they have a charger bundled in, sometimes they don't,
occasionally they'll have both with and without a charger.

I just purchased an Eneloop package at Costco for $23 that included 8
AA batteries, 2 AAA, a couple each C and D adapters, and a charger.
After pricing just the batteries locally and online, I went back and
bought another package.

Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

well, reviews of the new Energizer cells are scarce because a lot of the really knowledgeable tech geeks wrote them off completely after the 2500s were so awful. But I was in Sam's the other day; they had a multi-pack of I think 8xAA and 2xAAA for about $15, if you could use your coupon on those you could try them for cheap.

I still would get a good charger like Maha or LaCrosse (there are others that are good, but those are the names I see over and over again)

good luck

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sounds like a wise decision. I'm in the east,
we don't have Costco. I did some thing like
that with the flashlight packs at BJ's whole
sale club in 1998 or so. I used Mini Mag as
my daily "everything" light. It was almost
cheaper to buy the minimag and three D cell
combo pack with first set of alkalines.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/3/2013 11:30 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

I just purchased an Eneloop package at Costco for $23 that included 8 AA
batteries, 2 AAA, a couple each C and D adapters, and a charger. After
pricing just the batteries locally and online, I went back and bought
another package.

Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 9/3/2013 8:30 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 8/31/2013 8:54 PM, sms wrote:

I order batteries from "http://www.batteryjunction.com/" and they have
Eneloop, Panasonic Evolta and Tenergy Centura. They don't have Maha
Imedion batteries.

Costco sells Eneloops in AA and AAA bundles, which vary over time.
Sometimes they have a charger bundled in, sometimes they don't,
occasionally they'll have both with and without a charger.

I just purchased an Eneloop package at Costco for $23 that included 8 AA
batteries, 2 AAA, a couple each C and D adapters, and a charger. After
pricing just the batteries locally and online, I went back and bought
another package.

Even though the C & D batteries "made" with the adapters have a
relatively low capacity compared to true C & D NiMH batteries, I suspect
that for most users it's not of great concern since they are going to
recharge the batteries anyway, and they have a spare set ready to use.

I thought it was interesting that Sanyo was willing to do a low
self-discharge NiMH. The reason for the self-discharge problem has been
known for a long time, as has the solution. The problem is that the side
effect of the solution is to reduce the capacity. So you have to do some
good marketing to convince consumers that a 2000mAH cell is better than
a 2800mAH cell at the same or lower price. It's like trying to convince
someone to buy a digital camera based on high-ISO noise characteristics,
not just the number of megapixels.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2013 8:54 PM, sms wrote:

I order batteries from "http://www.batteryjunction.com/" and they have
Eneloop, Panasonic Evolta and Tenergy Centura. They don't have Maha
Imedion batteries.

Costco sells Eneloops in AA and AAA bundles, which vary over time.
Sometimes they have a charger bundled in, sometimes they don't,
occasionally they'll have both with and without a charger.

I just purchased an Eneloop package at Costco for $23 that included 8 AA
batteries, 2 AAA, a couple each C and D adapters, and a charger. After
pricing just the batteries locally and online, I went back and bought
another package.

Costco is about the best place I've found for Eneloops. Also, the Sanyo
charger is very good in terms of end of charge detection, using -ˆ†V and
temperature. You just can't use it for NiCad AA cells though because
NiCads have a different end of charge detection.

I think that one reason that you don't see more C & D NiMH batteries is
that the chargers are rather large.

The best smart charger I've found is the Tenergy TN190 (I have the
previous model the T6278). This is a better than the Maha or LaCrosse
smart chargers. But the reality is, the Sanyo Eneloop charger will
charge the batteries just as well, it just won't provide all the
detailed information on the charge state, and there's no discharge
function to attempt to revitalize problem cells. These higher end
chargers provide a lot of information, and for a techie they're
interesting, but the reality is that there's no real advantage to them.
Just avoid super-low-end chargers with no end-of-charge detection.

Well actually there is one big difference between chargers. Sanyo's
original Eneloop charger had four separate channels so you could charge
1, 2, 3, or 4 batteries. The newer ones charge in pairs so you can't
charge an odd number of batteries. So if this is a concern, look for a
charger with 4 independent channels.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:04:19 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I'm in the east, we don't have Costco.

Aside: Costco is also in the East.
Posted to alt.home.repair

kingston
(94.01 miles)
1015 Centennial Drive
Kingston, ON K7P 3B7
(613) 549-2527

90 miles, and across a national border,
requiring a passport and birth certificate.

But, yes, in the east. I chose to view
20 locations, all turn out to be in a
foreign country. Guess that didn't
work out as well as I'd hoped.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote:

I'm in the east, we don't have Costco.

Aside: Costco is also in the East.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hmm. That good, you think? I'd like to be
out of PRNY some day after my parents die.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote:

I'm in the east, we don't have Costco.

Aside: Costco is also in the East.

If he doesn't live where there is a Costco then he should move.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 13:24:28 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

kingston
(94.01 miles)
1015 Centennial Drive
Kingston, ON K7P 3B7
(613) 549-2527

90 miles, and across a national border,
requiring a passport and birth certificate.

But, yes, in the east. I chose to view
20 locations, all turn out to be in a
foreign country. Guess that didn't
work out as well as I'd hoped.

There is one in Burlington VT, too, but it won't do you much good
either. You said that you were in the East, implying that that was
why there was no Costco. They *are* in the NE US.

There are none convenient to me, either, but we have a BJs and Sam's
close enough. I prefer Sam's anyay.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2013 8:54 PM, sms wrote:

[...]

Not really, Eneloops (and the other LSD NiMH cells) are practical for
applications where regular NiMHs (or any other currently available
rechargeable cell) would be completely unsuitable, like remote controls,
battery powered wall clocks, etc. Only took a couple alkaline leaking
incidents to make me take the leap, because the only other real
alternative would be lithium primaries, but if the Eneloops last for 3-4
charge cycles they've paid for themselves relative to lithiums.

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/1/2013 4:08 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 07:21:36 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

My point was that there are NO distribution channels in the US for good,
3xAA to D cell adapters save for Battery Junction and they want an
extortionate $15 apiece for them.

I just gave you a link where you can get them for much less.

No you didn't, you posted the Eneloop single cell adapters.

Didn't include it again, since you don't want to listen, just talk.

Who ****ed in your wheaties? If you know a source other than Battery
Junction or eBay, please post it, I'm more than willing to learn of new
sources.

Can't see where you have a point at all

Can't see where you do either. We're talking about two different products.

nate

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2013 11:57 AM, N8N wrote:
well, reviews of the new Energizer cells are scarce because a lot of
the really knowledgeable tech geeks wrote them off completely after
the 2500s were so awful. But I was in Sam's the other day; they had
a multi-pack of I think 8xAA and 2xAAA for about $15, if you could
use your coupon on those you could try them for cheap.

I still would get a good charger like Maha or LaCrosse (there are
others that are good, but those are the names I see over and over
again)

good luck

nate

Was out and about when I posted that... posted with my phone through
Gurgle Gropes (who apparently didn't quote SM...)

anyway... now that I'm back in front of a PC, it appears that there was
at least one test of these posted on CPF

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...h-AA-New/page2

they look like they're in between the Eneloops and Imedions in terms of
capacity (not surprising as their rated capacity is between the two as
well) but user reviews range from "they work fine" to "they suck, they
don't last." However it seems possible that some of the latter are
actually people inadvertantly picking up very old stock 2300s instead of
the new 2300s. Seems that the new ones, although not explicitly
advertised as "precharged" or "ready to use" or anything like that are
in fact LSD type, although what I haven't seen is a good test of
self-discharge rates. If I happen across one I'll post it. So
basically if you can get them cheap with a coupon they might be worth a
try. They're still more expensive than Eneloops through regular retail
channels e.g. Target etc. but if you can get the multi-pack on sale at
Sam's and the mix of mostly AAs and only a few AAAs works for you, or
you use a coupon to get your purchase price significantly below
~$2.50/cell, they might be a good deal for you.

If you do pick 'em up, make sure you get 2300s with a recent date code.
When I was at Sam's, they had a display of some lower capacity cells
(1400 mAh I think?) for the same price right next to the 2300s.

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

If I was a leftist, myself. I'd insist that the gov't
make Costco open stores near me.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/3/2013 1:49 PM, wrote:
Aside: Costco is also in the East.

If he doesn't live where there is a Costco then he should move.

That sounds like typical leftist thinking. If he lives in a leftist
nanny state (he does) he should move.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Perhaps you need to pull stakes, and move? Think
of all the money you'd save.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/3/2013 1:52 PM, wrote:

There is one in Burlington VT, too, but it won't do you much good
either. You said that you were in the East, implying that that was
why there was no Costco. They *are* in the NE US.

There are none convenient to me, either, but we have a BJs and Sam's
close enough. I prefer Sam's anyay.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Which brands of alkalines were most leaker for you?
Was one brand worse?

I recently had a bunch of Rayovac D alkalines leak.
New in pack, in date. Not stored in car truck or
other high heat.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/3/2013 2:02 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:

Not really, Eneloops (and the other LSD NiMH cells) are practical for
applications where regular NiMHs (or any other currently available
rechargeable cell) would be completely unsuitable, like remote controls,
battery powered wall clocks, etc. Only took a couple alkaline leaking
incidents to make me take the leap, because the only other real
alternative would be lithium primaries, but if the Eneloops last for 3-4
charge cycles they've paid for themselves relative to lithiums.

nate

Posted to alt.home.repair

AAA are so much smaller. I'd not want to adapt those
to D cells. I do have some anysizers in 1 AA or 2 AA
to D.

My point was that there are NO distribution channels in the US for good,
3xAA to D cell adapters save for Battery Junction and they want an
extortionate $15 apiece for them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

AAA cells have about 1/3 the capacity of AA,
and typically same retail price per cell.
I can't imagine anyone wanting to adapt AAA
to D cells. For much of any reason.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/3/2013 2:08 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:
My point was that there are NO distribution channels in the US for good,
3xAA to D cell adapters

If you know a source other than Battery
Junction or eBay, please post it, I'm more than willing to learn of new
sources.

Posted to alt.home.repair

One set was some GP brand AAAs that came with a Bosch laser distance
finder. That was partially my fault; I'd lent it to someone and then
subsequently lost it and then found it under the seat of my car some
months later

An Energizer AA also leaked in a wall clock, but who knows how long it'd
been there. (not my clock.)

Roommate actually bought a huge pack of Philips brand carbon zinc AAs
probably at Big Lots, he doesn't understand why I don't want to use them

nate

On 9/3/2013 3:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Which brands of alkalines were most leaker for you?
Was one brand worse?

I recently had a bunch of Rayovac D alkalines leak.
New in pack, in date. Not stored in car truck or
other high heat.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

On 9/3/2013 2:02 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:

Not really, Eneloops (and the other LSD NiMH cells) are practical for
applications where regular NiMHs (or any other currently available
rechargeable cell) would be completely unsuitable, like remote controls,
battery powered wall clocks, etc. Only took a couple alkaline leaking
incidents to make me take the leap, because the only other real
alternative would be lithium primaries, but if the Eneloops last for 3-4
charge cycles they've paid for themselves relative to lithiums.

nate

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2013 3:09 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
AAA cells have about 1/3 the capacity of AA,
and typically same retail price per cell.
I can't imagine anyone wanting to adapt AAA
to D cells. For much of any reason.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

On 9/3/2013 2:08 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:
My point was that there are NO distribution channels in the US for
good,
3xAA to D cell adapters

If you know a source other than Battery
Junction or eBay, please post it, I'm more than willing to learn of new
sources.

Not AAA cells, three AA cells to D size. Actually gets you in the
ballpark as far as capacity vs. a purpose built (Tenergy or Maha) NiMH D
cell and/or allows you to use up AA primaries to power up a D device in
a pinch.

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2013 2:43 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 9/3/2013 11:57 AM, N8N wrote:
[...]

Finally found one

http://www.stefanv.com/electronics/l...discharge.html

Looks like they discharge a little more than Eneloops, Duraloops, or
Imedions but not horribly so. About the same as an Eneloop XX, and
actually less expensive with only a little less capacity. Still
actually decently usable.

If you can get them at a good price with your coupon hopefully they will
work well for you.

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 18:27:10 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

Saw these in Target as I hit the fourth and last store in my area trying
to score some cheap Duraloops.

http://www.energizer.com/batteries/r...s/Pages/d.aspx

Seriously? a 2500 mAh NiMH D cell? So you want me to pay the same price
for a 2-pack of fake ass D cells as I would for a GOOD pack of 4 AAs
that each have almost the same capacity? Are you HIGH?

But wait, there's more

http://www.energizer.com/batteries/r...s/Pages/c.aspx

they come in C cell size too! Oh joy!

I mean, really. It's not that they managed to put out a *bad* cell, to
make one this pathetic takes real effort. It's like they're just saying
"**** you, consumers, we want to sell you our (admittedly excellent)
lithium primaries, so we're going to make our rechargeables suck so much
dong that if you're dumb enough to actually buy them the taste in your
mouth will be literally like kissing your crazy bipolar ex-girlfriend,
but without any of the good parts."

And *good* brands like Eneloop, Maha Imedion, and Tenergy Centura are
nowhere to be seen on your average store's shelves. (Notable exception:
I have seen Tenergy Centuras in C, D, and 9V - but not in AA or AAA - on
the shelf at Micro Center.)

Am I alone in being insulted by this?

I'm insulted by the language you used in this post.

Jessica

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Wow, really? A little salty language is more offensive to you than a
major corporation deliberately ripping off consumers? I'm trying to
help you (collective) here, you know. Feel free to not read my posts.

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2013 10:30 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 8/31/2013 8:54 PM, sms wrote:

I order batteries from "http://www.batteryjunction.com/" and they have
Eneloop, Panasonic Evolta and Tenergy Centura. They don't have Maha
Imedion batteries.

Costco sells Eneloops in AA and AAA bundles, which vary over time.
Sometimes they have a charger bundled in, sometimes they don't,
occasionally they'll have both with and without a charger.

I just purchased an Eneloop package at Costco for $23 that included 8 AA
batteries, 2 AAA, a couple each C and D adapters, and a charger. After
pricing just the batteries locally and online, I went back and bought
another package.

That's why I keep my eyes open everywhere I go in stores because you can
trip over a good deal if you know the value and prices of items.
Knowledge is power, heck, I may have to get one of those smart-ass
phones so I can compare prices and specs on things I run across. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2013 8:54 PM, sms wrote:

[...]

You don't have one yet? It really is great to be able to do that, even
more so if you occasionally stop in a Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc.
just for entertainment purposes.

I've yet to find any truly spectacular deals though, although it's saved
me a few times from taking a chance on appealing looking but difficult
to fix items, inferior products from a good brand, etc.

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Probably a P.L.L.C.F. female. Remember, they believe in freedom of
speech as long as it's only their speech. There is also that speech
control thing and Political Correctness where you can't say certain
words or you will lose your job and/or media empire. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

My point was that there are NO distribution channels in the US for good,
3xAA to D cell adapters save for Battery Junction and they want an
extortionate $15 apiece for them.

I just gave you a link where you can get them for much less.

No you didn't, you posted the Eneloop single cell adapters.

Oops. I missed that. My apologies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

My point was that there are NO distribution channels in the US for good,
3xAA to D cell adapters save for Battery Junction and they want an
extortionate $15 apiece for them.

I just gave you a link where you can get them for much less.

No you didn't, you posted the Eneloop single cell adapters.

Oops. I missed that. My apologies.

No worries. have a beer. Easy to get worked up over stupid crap on
Usenet; happens more than I'd like to admit.

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2013 8:54 PM, sms wrote:

[...]

I'll get things at pawn shops sometimes because I know what the heck an
item is. My best find was a 3M fiber optic test set in perfect condition
with carrying case I bought for $40.00 and it was a current model that
Graybar sold for $1,050.00. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2013 8:54 PM, sms wrote:

[...]

I only have one local pawn shop and they are awful proud of their stuff.
I don't think they plan on selling a whole lot. I did spot a nice old
60's Omega wris****ch there, but they couldn't be arsed to quote me a
price on it, and based on the prices on some of the other stuff there, I
wouldn't have got a deal anyway.

I have in other areas got good deals at pawn shops though, mostly
automotive tools...

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

Not even with steer horns, and dead batteries?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

If he doesn't live where there is a Costco then he should move.

Costco doesn't allow you to park a trailer on their lot. ^_^

TDD