Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

On 8/31/2013 8:54 PM, sms wrote:

I order batteries from "http://www.batteryjunction.com/" and they have
Eneloop, Panasonic Evolta and Tenergy Centura. They don't have Maha
Imedion batteries.

Costco sells Eneloops in AA and AAA bundles, which vary over time.
Sometimes they have a charger bundled in, sometimes they don't,
occasionally they'll have both with and without a charger.

I just purchased an Eneloop package at Costco for $23 that included 8
AA batteries, 2 AAA, a couple each C and D adapters, and a charger.
After pricing just the batteries locally and online, I went back and
bought another package.