Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

No one escapes the long arm of the Dufas.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

My D cell flashlights converted to LED last so much longer and are often
much brighter. I have a D cell Maglite as long as my forearm that will

TDD

You certainly do know how to strengthen your
forearm... Take a whack at it now!

I checked it after posting and found that the Maglite is actually longer
than my forearm. From my bicep to the crease of the tip joint of my
middle finger is the length of the flashlight which is 20". ^_^

TDD