Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

You put up with him, and he asks you to get down?

Back to rechargeable batteries. After having some
leakers, Energizer sent me a couple coupons. I
use AA more than other sizes. Wondering if there
are any cautions. I think Duracell had some
Japan ones that were better than the China ones.
Any similar cautions about Energizer? Is some
particular product line better quality than
others? I'm thinking of buying AA NiMH cells.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/3/2013 1:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
No one escapes the long arm of the Dufas.

Yea, my roommate asks me all the time to get things for him off the high
shelf in the kitchen. O_o

TDD