Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

On 9/1/2013 4:08 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 07:21:36 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

My point was that there are NO distribution channels in the US for good,
3xAA to D cell adapters save for Battery Junction and they want an
extortionate $15 apiece for them.

I just gave you a link where you can get them for much less.

No you didn't, you posted the Eneloop single cell adapters.

Didn't include it again, since you don't want to listen, just talk.

Who ****ed in your wheaties? If you know a source other than Battery
Junction or eBay, please post it, I'm more than willing to learn of new
sources.

Can't see where you have a point at all

Can't see where you do either. We're talking about two different products.

nate