Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Baker

Default The "ideal" Dick Cheney hunting accident

Images of this keep running through my mind. Dick Cheney and George Bush go
quail hunting together. One bird breaks from cover and flies between them at
head height. They both pivot, fire together as the bird goes between them
and blow each other's head off. At a stroke the world is a safer place.

The story has an even happier ending. They both miss the bird.

Like Morrissey am I now likely to get hauled in and questioned by the FBI if
I ever visit the Untied States of America? (no that wasn't a spelling
mistake)
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

if I ever visit the Untied States of America?

Don't ever visit here, don't call. don't write!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

Congratulations, Dave. The Thought Police now have you square in their
cross hairs.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Dave Baker wrote:
Images of this keep running through my mind. Dick Cheney and George Bush go
quail hunting together. One bird breaks from cover and flies between them at
head height. They both pivot, fire together as the bird goes between them
and blow each other's head off. At a stroke the world is a safer place.

The story has an even happier ending. They both miss the bird.

Like Morrissey am I now likely to get hauled in and questioned by the FBI if
I ever visit the Untied States of America? (no that wasn't a spelling
mistake)
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Careful Tom! Dave may reward your insolance with a trasy, East end, Cockney
story in which you are the dupe! Actually, the one he wrote for me, some
years back, was kinda flattering in that he went toall the trouble.

Bob Swinney

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
t...

if I ever visit the Untied States of America?

Don't ever visit here, don't call. don't write!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP*

"JR North" wrote in message
Congratulations, Dave. The Thought Police now have you square in their
cross hairs.
JR

Which is only right. Our enemies would have us wait for those dangerous
thoughts to coalesce into action.

Dweller in the cellar

Dave Baker wrote:
Images of this keep running through my mind. Dick Cheney and George Bush
go
quail hunting together. One bird breaks from cover and flies between them
at
head height. They both pivot, fire together as the bird goes between them
and blow each other's head off. At a stroke the world is a safer place.

The story has an even happier ending. They both miss the bird.

Like Morrissey am I now likely to get hauled in and questioned by the FBI
if
I ever visit the Untied States of America? (no that wasn't a spelling
mistake)
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk

*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
http://www.SecureIX.com ***

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Careful Tom! Dave may reward your insolance with a trasy, East end,
Cockney story in which you are the dupe! Actually, the one he wrote for
me, some years back, was kinda flattering in that he went toall the
trouble.

Bob Swinney

I too, would be flattered, next time I'm in UK I'll look him up or maybe
have some of my supplier buddies over there look him up and buy him a pint.
I buy a LOT from UK and these guys are not only my friends but are very
easily riled if their best USA buddy/customer gets miffed. So they would be
happy to reward anybody that flatters me so.

Don't think for a second that Dave here represents our friends in UK. I
wonder what Dave's address is?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nigel Eaton

In article , Tom
Gardner writes

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Careful Tom! Dave may reward your insolance with a trasy, East end,
Cockney story in which you are the dupe! Actually, the one he wrote for
me, some years back, was kinda flattering in that he went toall the
trouble.

Bob Swinney

I too, would be flattered, next time I'm in UK I'll look him up or maybe
have some of my supplier buddies over there look him up and buy him a pint.
I buy a LOT from UK and these guys are not only my friends but are very
easily riled if their best USA buddy/customer gets miffed. So they would be
happy to reward anybody that flatters me so.

Don't think for a second that Dave here represents our friends in UK. I
wonder what Dave's address is?

*Snort*

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, whatever.

--
Nigel

When the only tools you have are a Bridgeport, a CNC Taig Mill, a Colchester
and assorted other stuff, every problem looks like a steam engine.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Baker

Gary Pewitt wrote in message
A better (much better) image; they turn and fire and blow -your- head
off. Welcome to the kill file asshole.

Wow. Killfiled by a shrub loving top poster. It must be my birthday.
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Baker

Tom Gardner wrote in message
t...

if I ever visit the Untied States of America?

Don't ever visit here, don't call. don't write!

Why? It might be the only chance I get to see how a country with 100 million
paranoid, right wing, supposedly god fearing, shrub voting lunatics
operates.
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Baker

Tom Gardner wrote in message
. com...

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Careful Tom! Dave may reward your insolance with a trasy, East end,
Cockney story in which you are the dupe! Actually, the one he wrote for
me, some years back, was kinda flattering in that he went toall the
trouble.

Bob Swinney

I too, would be flattered, next time I'm in UK I'll look him up or maybe
have some of my supplier buddies over there look him up and buy him a

pint.
I buy a LOT from UK and these guys are not only my friends but are very
easily riled if their best USA buddy/customer gets miffed. So they would

be
happy to reward anybody that flatters me so.

Don't think for a second that Dave here represents our friends in UK. I
wonder what Dave's address is?

Ummm, it's on my website for the hard of thinking. What's your address btw
as you seem to be posting anonymously? You do realise that shrub passed a
law recently that makes it a criminal offence for anyone in the USA to
anonymously post anything online with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or
harass any person. I take it your thinly veiled threats of someone coming
round to "buy me a pint" actually mean someone coming round to do me
physical harm. That seems like intent to annoy, abuse, threaten and harass
to me.

Anyone know the FBI's email address off hand? Ah, not to worry. I'll Google
for it. Do let us know how the visit goes Tom after the men in dark suits
pop in for a chat and explain to you that your supposed constitutional
rights to free speech have actually disappeared now.
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

.. What's your address btw
as you seem to be posting anonymously?

Boy, you sure did your homework! My address is as transparent as glass. It
seems that everyone else knows exactly my web site, brick and mortar
address, toll-free phone, fax, all my e-mail addresses etc...

(HINT: Remove the "no-spam" Duhhhh)

Sorry, I don't do threats of anything physical, but I, or my buds would
clean your clock in ANY discussion...I would buy the first round and argue
with you all night...or until you fall into the "Stupid-abyss" that you seem
to gravitating to. Your spew of hatred and lack of logic and constructive
thought is annoying. You show a limited mind trying to express itself. Try
reading a bit of history, philosophy, psychology, and religion. If you
like, I could send you a list of easy to understand reading material with
pictures! So, when we meet, you might use multi-syllabic words and breathe
through your nose for a change.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark

They're sensitive. Don't mention the word "slave", even in the
context of sexual kinkiness or GPIB data bus applications.. /mark
in Canada where we have our own serious problems ....

Dave Baker wrote:

Tony wrote in message

Please keep your posts on alt.moron

"Dave Baker" Dave wrote in message
. com...

Images of this keep running through my mind. Dick Cheney and George Bush

go

quail hunting together. One bird breaks from cover and flies between

them

at

head height. They both pivot, fire together as the bird goes between

them

and blow each other's head off. At a stroke the world is a safer place.

The story has an even happier ending. They both miss the bird.

Like Morrissey am I now likely to get hauled in and questioned by the

FBI

if

I ever visit the Untied States of America? (no that wasn't a spelling
mistake)

Please keep yours on alt.top-posting.moron.
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Baker

Tom Gardner wrote in message
et...
. What's your address btw
as you seem to be posting anonymously?

Boy, you sure did your homework! My address is as transparent as glass.

It
seems that everyone else knows exactly my web site, brick and mortar
address, toll-free phone, fax, all my e-mail addresses etc...

(HINT: Remove the "no-spam" Duhhhh)

Sorry, I don't do threats of anything physical, but I, or my buds would
clean your clock in ANY discussion

I doubt that. As you prove below and in other posts you don't debate issues.
You just fairly immediately resort to insults and personal abuse.

....I would buy the first round and argue
with you all night...or until you fall into the "Stupid-abyss" that you

seem
to gravitating to. Your spew of hatred and lack of logic and constructive
thought is annoying. You show a limited mind trying to express itself.

Try
reading a bit of history, philosophy, psychology, and religion. If you
like, I could send you a list of easy to understand reading material with
pictures! So, when we meet, you might use multi-syllabic words and

breathe
through your nose for a change.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 14:35:09 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

[...]

ROFLMAO!!! Indeed!

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom

wrote:

[...]

Ya right, it is laughable! perhaps you need to sue Tom for plagiarism?

Mind you, using grammar like this; "but I, or my buds" might have Dubya
on his case, too.

Tom
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

I doubt that. As you prove below and in other posts you don't debate
issues.
You just fairly immediately resort to insults and personal abuse.

What's there to debate in your post about blowing the heads off my President
and Vice President? That was just insulting and wrong! I don't always
agree with them but they are serving my country and I respect them. How
about we talk about blowing the heads off you and your friends? ...same
thing.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Tom" wrote in message
Ya right, it is laughable! perhaps you need to sue Tom for plagiarism?

Mind you, using grammar like this; "but I, or my buds" might have Dubya
on his case, too.

Tom

Hey, I bought the tapes!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Baker

Tom Gardner wrote in message
t...

I doubt that. As you prove below and in other posts you don't debate
issues.
You just fairly immediately resort to insults and personal abuse.

What's there to debate in your post about blowing the heads off my

President
and Vice President?

So why would you or anyone else want to "buy me a pint" if there's nothing
here to debate and what was all that previous nonsense about "I would buy
the first round and argue with you all night?" In each post you just keep
contradicting a previous one. Debating with you would be like having an arse
kicking contest with a one-legged man - too easy and no fun at all.

That was just insulting and wrong! I don't always
agree with them but they are serving my country

Extremely badly. It's also a curious phenomenon in the USA that as soon as a
complete tosser achieves the office of president he's accorded god-like
status by half the population just because he's now in that 'sacred' office.
He's still a complete tosser of course but a tosser with a fancy job title.
We don't think Tony Blair is god-like just because he's Prime Minister. In
fact he's the worst and most dangerous Prime Minister we've ever had in much
the same way as the shrub is the worst and most dangerous president you've
ever had. Both of them are steadily eroding previously sacrosant civil
liberties, enhancing the powers of the police, denying free speech, locking
up people without charge or due cause and killing thousands of innocent
foreign civilians. In either country you can now be arrested for wearing the
wrong T-shirt or putting up the wrong poster and shot in the head for
sitting minding your own business on a train or plane. Your movements are
tracked on CCTV and cameras in police cars and your emails and phone calls
can be intercepted without the approval of a court. What used to be free
societies are rapidly becoming similar to state controlled cold war Russia.

and I respect them.

Then sadly you're an idiot.

How about we talk about blowing the heads off you and your friends?
....same
thing.

Not remotely the same thing. In fact it's just more personal abuse. A) It
was them blowing each other's heads off not me or anyone else blowing either
of their heads off and B) neither myself nor any of my friends are important
enough to make a scrap of difference to the safety of the world. However if
you want to postulate a quail hunting accident where myself and a friend
blow each other's heads off then be my guest and knock yourself out. I would
neither be affected or insulted by something so stupid after 7 years of
reading drivel on usenet and certainly wouldn't bother to reply.

You on the other hand are so easy to wind up it almost spoils it. Just
insert another battery into the little Duracell bunny, suggest that the US
of A isn't actually the most perfect place in the world and watch it stomp
around in anger and frustration for hours on end.
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

-snip-
You just fairly immediately resort to insults and personal abuse.

-snip-
Then sadly you're an idiot.

Oh, I see...your personal abuse doesn't count. ---hypocrite!

People like you ,on both sides of the pond, are the best spokesmen for the
conservatives. Your type of drivel has forced the moderate liberals to see
that the fringe left does NOT offer any solutions or vision...just brainless
bile and ranting, and they are flocking to the right in droves. Keep up the
good work! Your calling in life seems to be as a "Bad Example", do parents
use you to frighten children?

Please fill in more personal abuse here, I need a good chuckle : (Swinney
promised me you'd go off)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Happens I've got this bridge in San Francisco for sale,
a man of your proclaimed astuteness could make a killing...

How much? Will you take a check?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom

Tom Gardner wrote:

Happens I've got this bridge in San Francisco for sale,
a man of your proclaimed astuteness could make a killing...

How much? Will you take a check?

Tom, mail me offlist, this matter is commercially sensitive!

Chances are, now that the king of wire has evinced interest, I'll
be swamped with calls from the oriental divisions of US manufacturing!

Rest assured though you have still got first refusal, however check out
that your local S & L has secure wire transfer to the Grand Caymans...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill

Just to make sure you don't underpay him make the check out to 3 or 4 grand
more than he asks and he can send you the extra back in cash.....

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
et...
Happens I've got this bridge in San Francisco for sale,
a man of your proclaimed astuteness could make a killing...

How much? Will you take a check?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Tom sez:

" Please fill in more personal abuse here, I need a good chuckle : (Swinney
promised me you'd go off)"

Tom, he didn't go off on you - not much! He went off on me a couple of
years ago when I made an honest mistake on a RCM post and commented that
torque was everywhere the same in a transmission link. Of course, that is
obviously, patently, glaringly wrong. We ranted back and forth a few times
while I argued in favor of my published typo - soon, I reread the line and
realized it was incorrect in my mag article. I send an erratum to the
publisher. The erratum was published in a subsequent edition to hopefully
wash the egg from my face.

Eggs -- now that is something Dave is familiar with, or at least he is very
familiar with that part of the chicken from whence eggs come. He became
somewhat irate when I suggested he respond to the mistletoe on my shirt tail
and went off on me. Actually, as I said before, it was a bit flattering
that he'd go to all the trouble; but he wrote a doozy of an article, replete
with all the East End jargon, including frequent use of "Governor". In it,
I was the dupe of some scene involving a gravedigger as I recall. All in
all, I rather enjoyed it. It was so well written that anyone but the most
learned reader would not recognize the satire.

Bob Swinney

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
news
-snip-
You just fairly immediately resort to insults and personal abuse.

-snip-
Then sadly you're an idiot.

Oh, I see...your personal abuse doesn't count. ---hypocrite!

People like you ,on both sides of the pond, are the best spokesmen for the
conservatives. Your type of drivel has forced the moderate liberals to
see that the fringe left does NOT offer any solutions or vision...just
brainless bile and ranting, and they are flocking to the right in droves.
Keep up the good work! Your calling in life seems to be as a "Bad
Example", do parents use you to frighten children?
*

*
*
*
*
*
*

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

[...]

I'm as yet, disappointed but I'm hopeful.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Tom Gardner wrote in message
t...

if I ever visit the Untied States of America?

Don't ever visit here, don't call. don't write!

Why? It might be the only chance I get to see how a country with 100

million
paranoid, right wing, supposedly god fearing, shrub voting lunatics
operates.
--
Dave Baker

If you have seen how the irrational, backwards, religiously dogmatic,
fanatics who behead people for the most miniscule reasons in Iraq operate,
then you already know how the ones over hear operate too. So, if you have
seen how they operate in Iraq you already have a good idea what they are
like in the US. Hope that eliminates your need to see the same sort of folks
who inhabit this country. No need to waste your time and money. They're just
like the crazy Muslims except they're Christian.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Hawke" wrote in message

[...]

Yabut wasn't that you I saw at the beheadings last Friday night with your
date? Did you take her to dinner before or after the entertainment? Did
you get the discount tickets I sent you?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Baker

Robert Swinney wrote in message
Tom sez:

" Please fill in more personal abuse here, I need a good chuckle :

(Swinney
promised me you'd go off)"

Tom, he didn't go off on you - not much! He went off on me a couple of
years ago when I made an honest mistake on a RCM post and commented that
torque was everywhere the same in a transmission link. Of course, that is
obviously, patently, glaringly wrong. We ranted back and forth a few

times
while I argued in favor of my published typo - soon, I reread the line and
realized it was incorrect in my mag article.

Not something I remember particularly but I've just had a look back on
Google. It seems the only ranting was from you. All I did, as did several
others, was post corrections to your mistakes - no "going off", no abuse, no
name calling, just correct physics. Unfortunately the more mistakes you made
the more embarrassed you got and then you started taking things personally
despite there being others putting you straight as well as myself. Clearly
it was a big thing to you if you remember it so well. I'd forgotten it all
long ago. I wasn't the one making a tit of myself in public though so I
guess that's understandable.

What would I call "going off" is rank abuse and threats of sending one's
friends round to your house because one disagrees with an opinion as per
Tom's posts to me. Sadly that pretty much typifies what the rest of the
world currently dislikes about America. Not so much the world's policeman as
it likes to think of itself but the world's thug and bully who's knee jerk
reaction, just like Tom's, to anything it doesn't like is violence.
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:39:19 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

[...]

If a state is going to have the death penalty, surely it is more sensible to
recoup costs by selling tickets and also invite the media to get the message
across, rather than pay for a couple of decades of board, lodging and lawyers
fees before doing the deed?

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Sadly that pretty much typifies what the rest of the
world currently dislikes about America. Not so much the world's policeman
as
it likes to think of itself but the world's thug and bully who's knee jerk
reaction, just like Tom's, to anything it doesn't like is violence.
--
Dave Baker

The fact is that you want the United States President and Vice President
dead with their heads blown off. You are a terrorist! Maybe it should be
up to these people to decide how to handle your threat before you take
action with your cell.

http://www.met.police.uk/counter_terrorism/hotline.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nigel Eaton

In article , Tom
Gardner writes
Sadly that pretty much typifies what the rest of the
world currently dislikes about America. Not so much the world's policeman
as
it likes to think of itself but the world's thug and bully who's knee jerk
reaction, just like Tom's, to anything it doesn't like is violence.
--
Dave Baker

The fact is that you want the United States President and Vice President
dead with their heads blown off. You are a terrorist! Maybe it should be
up to these people to decide how to handle your threat before you take
action with your cell.

http://www.met.police.uk/counter_terrorism/hotline.htm

Oh please give them a call, please.

They could use a laugh.

"Sarge, I've got some American guy on the phone says someone's been
telling jokes on Usenet. He says he wants us to arrest him as a
terrorist."

--
Nigel

When the only tools you have are a Bridgeport, a CNC Taig Mill, a Colchester
and assorted other stuff, every problem looks like a steam engine.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Weedon

Oh please give them a call, please.

They could use a laugh.

"Sarge, I've got some American guy on the phone says someone's been
telling jokes on Usenet. He says he wants us to arrest him as a terrorist."

LOL... Does the MET even cover Bucks? Who was it that mentioned Knee
Jerk reactions... FFS..

I'm just so glad the Americans I chose to be friends with dont share the
views of these self important ****s.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Nigel Eaton" wrote in message
news
In article , Tom Gardner
writes
[...]

And, and...and get that "Nigel" guy too...I can tell he's thinking baaad
thoughts!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Wayne Weedon" wrote in message

Oh please give them a call, please.

They could use a laugh.

"Sarge, I've got some American guy on the phone says someone's been
telling jokes on Usenet. He says he wants us to arrest him as a
terrorist."

LOL... Does the MET even cover Bucks? Who was it that mentioned Knee
Jerk reactions... FFS..

I'm just so glad the Americans I chose to be friends with dont share the
views of these self important ****s.

FINALLY...the infamous British humor!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tony

Dave's is an angry car mechanic that needs this group to spout off about his
life's frustrations...

shut up and do your oil changes..

"Dave Baker" Dave wrote in message
om...

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Tony" wrote in message
Dave's is an angry car mechanic that needs this group to spout off about
his
life's frustrations...

shut up and do your oil changes..

Can you IMAGINE the level of frustration working on British crap? Why do
the Brits drink warm beer? Lucas makes refrigerators...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Jeeeze, Tom! Give'um a break already. They did invent the steam engine.

"Tony" wrote in message
Dave's is an angry car mechanic that needs this group to spout off about
his
life's frustrations...

shut up and do your oil changes..

Can you IMAGINE the level of frustration working on British crap? Why do
the Brits drink warm beer? Lucas makes refrigerators...

CHENEY SHOT IN ANGER !? [email protected] Woodworking 62 April 12th 06 04:31 AM
Part P conudrum..... Ian_m UK diy 328 February 26th 06 10:01 PM
OT- VOTERS` VIEWS ON FIREARM OWNERS` RIGHTS AND HUNTING Gunner Metalworking 20 January 28th 04 05:45 AM