Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark

Default The "ideal" Dick Cheney hunting accident

They're sensitive. Don't mention the word "slave", even in the
context of sexual kinkiness or GPIB data bus applications.. /mark
in Canada where we have our own serious problems ....

Dave Baker wrote:

Tony wrote in message

Please keep your posts on alt.moron

"Dave Baker" Dave wrote in message
. com...

Images of this keep running through my mind. Dick Cheney and George Bush

go

quail hunting together. One bird breaks from cover and flies between

them

at

head height. They both pivot, fire together as the bird goes between

them

and blow each other's head off. At a stroke the world is a safer place.

The story has an even happier ending. They both miss the bird.

Like Morrissey am I now likely to get hauled in and questioned by the

FBI

if

I ever visit the Untied States of America? (no that wasn't a spelling
mistake)

Please keep yours on alt.top-posting.moron.
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk