Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Default The "ideal" Dick Cheney hunting accident

Tom Gardner wrote in message
t...

if I ever visit the Untied States of America?

Don't ever visit here, don't call. don't write!

Why? It might be the only chance I get to see how a country with 100

million
paranoid, right wing, supposedly god fearing, shrub voting lunatics
operates.
--
Dave Baker

If you have seen how the irrational, backwards, religiously dogmatic,
fanatics who behead people for the most miniscule reasons in Iraq operate,
then you already know how the ones over hear operate too. So, if you have
seen how they operate in Iraq you already have a good idea what they are
like in the US. Hope that eliminates your need to see the same sort of folks
who inhabit this country. No need to waste your time and money. They're just
like the crazy Muslims except they're Christian.

Hawke