Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gary Pewitt

Default The "ideal" Dick Cheney hunting accident

A better (much better) image; they turn and fire and blow -your- head
off. Welcome to the kill file asshole.

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:55:42 -0000, "Dave Baker" Dave
wrote:

Images of this keep running through my mind. Dick Cheney and George Bush go
quail hunting together. One bird breaks from cover and flies between them at
head height. They both pivot, fire together as the bird goes between them
and blow each other's head off. At a stroke the world is a safer place.

The story has an even happier ending. They both miss the bird.

Like Morrissey am I now likely to get hauled in and questioned by the FBI if
I ever visit the Untied States of America? (no that wasn't a spelling
mistake)

Gary Pewitt N9ZSV
Sturgeon's Law "Ninety per cent of everything is crap"