Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default The "ideal" Dick Cheney hunting accident

"Nigel Eaton" wrote in message
news
In article , Tom Gardner
writes
Sadly that pretty much typifies what the rest of the
world currently dislikes about America. Not so much the world's
policeman
as
it likes to think of itself but the world's thug and bully who's knee
jerk
reaction, just like Tom's, to anything it doesn't like is violence.
--
Dave Baker

The fact is that you want the United States President and Vice President
dead with their heads blown off. You are a terrorist! Maybe it should be
up to these people to decide how to handle your threat before you take
action with your cell.

http://www.met.police.uk/counter_terrorism/hotline.htm

Oh please give them a call, please.

They could use a laugh.

"Sarge, I've got some American guy on the phone says someone's been
telling jokes on Usenet. He says he wants us to arrest him as a
terrorist."

--
Nigel

And, and...and get that "Nigel" guy too...I can tell he's thinking baaad
thoughts!