Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom

Default The "ideal" Dick Cheney hunting accident

Gunner wrote:

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 14:35:09 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

. What's your address btw
as you seem to be posting anonymously?

Boy, you sure did your homework! My address is as transparent as glass. It
seems that everyone else knows exactly my web site, brick and mortar
address, toll-free phone, fax, all my e-mail addresses etc...

(HINT: Remove the "no-spam" Duhhhh)

Sorry, I don't do threats of anything physical, but I, or my buds would
clean your clock in ANY discussion...I would buy the first round and argue
with you all night...or until you fall into the "Stupid-abyss" that you seem
to gravitating to. Your spew of hatred and lack of logic and constructive
thought is annoying. You show a limited mind trying to express itself. Try
reading a bit of history, philosophy, psychology, and religion. If you
like, I could send you a list of easy to understand reading material with
pictures! So, when we meet, you might use multi-syllabic words and breathe
through your nose for a change.

ROFLMAO!!! Indeed!

Gunner

Ya right, it is laughable! perhaps you need to sue Tom for plagiarism?

Mind you, using grammar like this; "but I, or my buds" might have Dubya
on his case, too.

Tom