Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP*

Default The "ideal" Dick Cheney hunting accident

"JR North" wrote in message
Congratulations, Dave. The Thought Police now have you square in their
cross hairs.
JR

Which is only right. Our enemies would have us wait for those dangerous
thoughts to coalesce into action.

Dweller in the cellar

Dave Baker wrote:
Images of this keep running through my mind. Dick Cheney and George Bush
go
quail hunting together. One bird breaks from cover and flies between them
at
head height. They both pivot, fire together as the bird goes between them
and blow each other's head off. At a stroke the world is a safer place.

The story has an even happier ending. They both miss the bird.

Like Morrissey am I now likely to get hauled in and questioned by the FBI
if
I ever visit the Untied States of America? (no that wasn't a spelling
mistake)
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk

*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
http://www.SecureIX.com ***

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"