Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default The "ideal" Dick Cheney hunting accident

-snip-
You just fairly immediately resort to insults and personal abuse.

-snip-
Then sadly you're an idiot.

Oh, I see...your personal abuse doesn't count. ---hypocrite!

People like you ,on both sides of the pond, are the best spokesmen for the
conservatives. Your type of drivel has forced the moderate liberals to see
that the fringe left does NOT offer any solutions or vision...just brainless
bile and ranting, and they are flocking to the right in droves. Keep up the
good work! Your calling in life seems to be as a "Bad Example", do parents
use you to frighten children?

Please fill in more personal abuse here, I need a good chuckle : (Swinney
promised me you'd go off)
*
*
*