Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nigel Eaton

Default The "ideal" Dick Cheney hunting accident

In article , Tom
Gardner writes

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Careful Tom! Dave may reward your insolance with a trasy, East end,
Cockney story in which you are the dupe! Actually, the one he wrote for
me, some years back, was kinda flattering in that he went toall the
trouble.

Bob Swinney

I too, would be flattered, next time I'm in UK I'll look him up or maybe
have some of my supplier buddies over there look him up and buy him a pint.
I buy a LOT from UK and these guys are not only my friends but are very
easily riled if their best USA buddy/customer gets miffed. So they would be
happy to reward anybody that flatters me so.

Don't think for a second that Dave here represents our friends in UK. I
wonder what Dave's address is?

*Snort*

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, whatever.

--
Nigel

When the only tools you have are a Bridgeport, a CNC Taig Mill, a Colchester
and assorted other stuff, every problem looks like a steam engine.