Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:18:37 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more of the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
Bill Wright to Rodent Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 10:10:48 PM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 12:23:07 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 02:51:42 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 11:15:23 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 12:46:18 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 3:40:22 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Reagan may have been the last president I supported most of the time
but he screwed up a lot too. Where is Eisenhower when we need him?

In Heaven, pursuing dangerously liberal ideas, like the interstate highway
system, desegregation, and Earl Warren.

Cindy Hamilton
The difference was when Eisenhower proposed the Interstate Highway
system he put into place a user fee (gasoline tax) to pay for it.
Since then some democrats have seen fit to raid that tax base to build
railroads to nowhere and subsidize public transportation systems that
paid their own way, even making a modest profit in his time.
Those are also the places with crumbling roads and falling down
bridges. Imagine that.

It's always easier to raise money for sexy projects like new freeways
or bridges than to raise money for boring stuff like maintenance.

Cindy Hamilton

They had the money, they just put it into public transit instead of
roads. Public transit should charge fares that reflect the real cost,
not steal money from other programs.
Unfortunately those people are not willing to pay that. They always
want someone else to pay.

I rarely use public transport but I'm very happy to subsidize it so that
others can afford to use it. Every car off the streets makes it easier for
me to get around. IMO, they should lower the cost to zero to encourage even
more usage.

Personally I think those using mass transit should pay for it, just like most
everything else. People living in NYC, they mostly don't have cars, so they
aren't paying for an auto, gas, insurance, repairs. They already have a great
bargain. I wish I could just pay $3 for a ride instead of driving. If they need to
raise fares to keep things solvent or improve them, the riders should pay for it,
not me. Even worse, no one will be paying for this, it will be just more
borrowed money on the way to the bankruptcy of the US.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 10:54:49 PM UTC-4, marika wrote:
On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 4:54:18 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"m syadoz" wrote in message
On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 2:30:48 PM UTC-5, marika wrote:

wrote:

[...]

taxes need a good salesman

Like Jeffrey Epstein

weird as it seems, and as disgusting as he was, people kept giving him
money for his ponzi schemes

taxes need to be sold by a hustler, but without the pedophilia

marika
Mar 20, 2021, 2:56 AM (9 days ago)
to me

€śAccording to testimony in Parliament by British MP George Galloway,
Leese was a middleman who handled some of the secret commissions for a
dubious multibillion-pound deal with the Saudi royal family.
€ś[Epsteins] a genius,€ť Hoffenberg said Leese told him. €śHes great at
selling securities. And he has no moral compass.€ť33
To Hoffenberg, who went prison for a $450 million Ponzi scheme, that last
attribute was an especially desirable trait. Epstein had everything
Hoffenberg could want.
Released in 2013 after spending eighteen years in federal prison,
Hoffenberg told the Washington Post that the entire scam was actually
engineered by Epstein, who escaped unscathed and uncharged. €śJeffrey was
the best hustler on two feet,€ť he said. €śTalent, charisma, genius,
criminal mastermind.€ť
€śHes got a gift thats extraordinary, where he controls the people he
meets and manipulates them totally with his charisma,€ť Hoffenberg says on
the four-part Netflix documentary Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich. €śYou cant
grasp the magnitude of this mans controlling effect.€ť
Hoffenbergs allegations have not been fully corroborated, but he made
similar charges in a 2018 lawsuit, in which he alleged that he and
Epstein operated €śa classic Ponzi scheme from the late 1980s to
mid-1990s[€¦]€ť

Excerpt From
American Kompromat
Craig Unge

Biden is not a great salesman, his talents lie elsewhere

Not convinced that he has any real talents except
for hanging in there when the **** hits the fan.

I believe he does have talent necessary for making deals more so than Trump

Biden sure hasn't shown that at all so far. I had hoped he would be more
moderate than some of the BS he spewed while campaigning. Instead he's
proven to be totally unreasonable, eg killing the XL pipeline, killing jobs..
And creating a disaster at the border, inviting the masses into the US,
which will cost Americans billions and cost many illegals their lives.
Now he's proposing more spending, piling on debt we can't afford.
He's not the ' of the past, he;'s become Bernie. And in all of the above,
Biden didn't reach out to Republicans to try to reach some middle ground.

I am still hopeful that he can make more inroads in the middle east and with Russia and North Korea and Turkey than Trump did (which was nothing)

hat

Yeah, good luck with that.

But it remains a problem that Putin double deals playing one side against the other by supporting Daesh, Isis, Al Qaeda, and finances terrorism while secretly pretending to work with the other side
I am sure that Biden knows how untrustworthy Putin is, and as such he does not possess the naivete Trump had about Putin. As risible as Hillary's reset button was, Trump's attempts at Putin reset were pathetic

Even Krusty the Clown would be better than Trump with dealing with despots,
especially Putin.

i know both erdogan and putin are corrupt but with kasparov saying this:

http://www.dailysabah.com/politics/2...eader-kasparov

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 9:07:01 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:

Biden sure hasn't shown that at all so far. I had hoped he would be more
moderate than some of the BS he spewed while campaigning. Instead he's
proven to be totally unreasonable, eg killing the XL pipeline, killing jobs.

Not that many jobs, apparently:

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/01/22/keystone-pipeline-jobs-lost-joe-biden-executive-order-cancel-fact-check/6673822002/

And creating a disaster at the border, inviting the masses into the US,
which will cost Americans billions and cost many illegals their lives.

Is the "surge" at the border much greater than the one that happens every spring?
As I understand it, crossings are fewer in the cold winter months and the hot
summer months, and there's a resurgence during the milder months. Of course,
there's probably some pent-up demand after the pandemic year.

Now he's proposing more spending, piling on debt we can't afford.

Maybe we could rescind some of those Trump tax cuts. Sure, the ones that
affected the little guys will sunset in a few years, but the fat cats will enjoy
theirs forever.

He's not the ' of the past, he;'s become Bernie. And in all of the above,
Biden didn't reach out to Republicans to try to reach some middle ground.

Are you sure that reaching out to the party of No would do any good?
They seem to be a little out of step with their base, who have expressed
some support (although certainly mixed) for the ARP, which garnered not
a single Republican vote in the Senate.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 9:39:36 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 9:07:01 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:

Biden sure hasn't shown that at all so far. I had hoped he would be more
moderate than some of the BS he spewed while campaigning. Instead he's
proven to be totally unreasonable, eg killing the XL pipeline, killing jobs.

Not that many jobs, apparently:

It would be that many if it was your job. I see 1,000 jobs killed immediately
and the company estimating a total of 11,000 jobs. Sure, most of them are
not permanent, but most would last a few years. High paying jobs, not McDonald's
jobs. And then there is all the money that would have been spent on supplies,
eqpt rental or purchase, lodging, food, etc. And in an economy that is struggling.
But being a Democrat, Biden prefers to borrow money and have the govt create
the jobs instead of accepting jobs from a Canadian company with private funding.
It's a pipeline, a brand new one, that will be among the safest in the country.
Instead, the oil will continue to be transported using rail, spewing more CO2
and pollution. Biden has put the price of gasoline up almost a dollar. Expect
more of that too..

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/01/22/keystone-pipeline-jobs-lost-joe-biden-executive-order-cancel-fact-check/6673822002/
And creating a disaster at the border, inviting the masses into the US,
which will cost Americans billions and cost many illegals their lives.

Is the "surge" at the border much greater than the one that happens every spring?

According the Biden's own Homeland Security head, it's the worst that it's been
in 20 years. No surprise there, Biden and the open border Democrats announced
open season, so they are on the way. Expect it to get worse, much worse.

As I understand it, crossings are fewer in the cold winter months and the hot
summer months, and there's a resurgence during the milder months. Of course,
there's probably some pent-up demand after the pandemic year.
Now he's proposing more spending, piling on debt we can't afford.

Maybe we could rescind some of those Trump tax cuts. Sure, the ones that
affected the little guys will sunset in a few years, but the fat cats will enjoy
theirs forever.
He's not the ' of the past, he;'s become Bernie. And in all of the above,
Biden didn't reach out to Republicans to try to reach some middle ground.

Are you sure that reaching out to the party of No would do any good?

IDK, but when I voted for Biden I hoped he would at least try, instead of doing
the screw you approach like Trump.

They seem to be a little out of step with their base, who have expressed
some support (although certainly mixed) for the ARP, which garnered not
a single Republican vote in the Senate.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 11:14:56 AM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Personally I think those using mass transit should pay for it, just like most
everything else. People living in NYC, they mostly don't have cars, so they
aren't paying for an auto, gas, insurance, repairs. They already have a great
bargain. I wish I could just pay $3 for a ride instead of driving. If they need to
raise fares to keep things solvent or improve them, the riders should pay for it,
not me. Even worse, no one will be paying for this, it will be just more
borrowed money on the way to the bankruptcy of the US.

Like where I live it was costing me about $ 3 to $ 5 for gas to get to
work and back each day. That is not counting the added cost of keeping
up a car and tag and insurance and what ever else. So the $ 3 for a
ride does not seem too bad. I bet that area pays more than the $ 12 to
$ 20 per hour most people make in the area that I live in.

And the $3 is for a single ride. If you ride regularly there are multi-day passes
that discount it.

For the electric car users there should be some kind of tax. Maybe per
mile,or maybe some way to tax by the electricity that is being used in
the car. Either way would be easy to impliment with the electronics
that is already in the cars.
What I don't want to see is an added milage tax on the fuel cars use
unless the tax per gallon is removed.

Agree.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The US wont go bankrupt, you watch.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Nothing even remotely like Sanders.

And in all of the above, Biden didn't reach out to
Republicans to try to reach some middle ground.

That would be a complete waste of time.

I am still hopeful that he can make more inroads
in the middle east and with Russia and North Korea
and Turkey than Trump did (which was nothing) hat

Yeah, good luck with that.

But it remains a problem that Putin double deals
playing one side against the other by supporting
Daesh, Isis, Al Qaeda, and finances terrorism while
secretly pretending to work with the other side

I am sure that Biden knows how untrustworthy Putin
is, and as such he does not possess the naivete Trump
had about Putin. As risible as Hillary's reset button was,
Trump's attempts at Putin reset were pathetic

Even Krusty the Clown would be better than Trump
with dealing with despots, especially Putin.

Have fun explaining Syria.

i know both erdogan and putin are corrupt but with kasparov saying this:

http://www.dailysabah.com/politics/2...eader-kasparov

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:54 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 03:54:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 03:59:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Even Krusty the Clown would be better than Trump
with dealing with despots, especially Putin.

Have fun explaining Syria.

When he left the Kurds in the lurch and Syria entirely under Putin's
influence, senile trolling asshole from Oz?

--
Bill Wright to Rodent Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 11:14:49 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

In New York there is no contest. You might be spending $40 a day to
park.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 19:56:25 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 03/26/2021 01:10 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 07:47:54 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

My family and I drove from New York State to Seattle in 1952, for the
most part on the Lincoln Highway. It was a little better than
Eisenhower's experience but not much. Coming back on 66 was a bit
different.

Ah, you saw the Amish. I bet they didn't wave.

They have a unique one-fingered wave when you try to run over their
buggies. I saw a lot of them when I was working in Ft. Wayne. The state
came down on them and said they didn't care if the Amish believed in
electricity or not but the buggies damn well would have taillights. I
think kerosene lanterns were acceptable.

One colony split off because pumping water with a windmill was too close
to using tools of the devil. There were also feuds over whether rubber
tires on the buggies was looked on favorably by god.

Then there were the jarring anomalies. I remember one guy in the
traditional garb and everything smoking a cigarette and drinking a can
of Coke. Apparently that was kosher.

The same in PA. I have seen the same here. One guy I knew used to have a saying
about the Amish: I will not **** thee, but I will outwit thee. I don't have any
problems with them, although the horse shoes have made a trough in the berm.
They have developed herd immunity to covid.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 22:27:23 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 3/26/2021 9:56 PM, rbowman wrote:

Ah, you saw the Amish. I bet they didn't wave.

They have a unique one-fingered wave when you try to run over their
buggies. I saw a lot of them when I was working in Ft. Wayne. The state
came down on them and said they didn't care if the Amish believed in
electricity or not but the buggies damn well would have taillights. I
think kerosene lanterns were acceptable.

One colony split off because pumping water with a windmill was too close
to using tools of the devil. There were also feuds over whether rubber
tires on the buggies was looked on favorably by god.

Then there were the jarring anomalies. I remember one guy in the
traditional garb and everything smoking a cigarette and drinking a can
of Coke. Apparently that was kosher.

In PA we also had the Black Bumper Mennonites. They are similar to the
Amish but drove cars. They could not have chrome though so the bumpers
were painted black.

Yes, I am amongst them.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:24:37 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 10:10:49 AM UTC-4, wrote:

How does a guy making $40k a year out in flyover land benefit from
subsidizing mass transit it a city with more millionaires per square
mile than anywhere else in the country?

Shoot, that's an easy one to answer.

The $40k guy subsidizes urban mass transit so the users of that mass
transit will be happy where they are and not attempt to move to flyover
country in search of a place where they can afford to own a car.

Cindy Hamilton

That is not the point of his post. He mentioned millionaires and road quality.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 16:33:26 -0400, Tekkie©
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:24:37 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 10:10:49 AM UTC-4, wrote:

How does a guy making $40k a year out in flyover land benefit from
subsidizing mass transit it a city with more millionaires per square
mile than anywhere else in the country?

Shoot, that's an easy one to answer.

The $40k guy subsidizes urban mass transit so the users of that mass
transit will be happy where they are and not attempt to move to flyover
country in search of a place where they can afford to own a car.

Cindy Hamilton

That is not the point of his post. He mentioned millionaires and road quality.

It is interesting that as much as the democrats like to bitch about it
the places with the worst income inequality are dark blue. Down state
NY, Boston, Chicago, LA, the Bay Area and Silicon Valley jump to mind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

writes:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:16:13 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

There are still coal fired plants around DC. Just how clean is that
electricity?

That's not particularly difficult to find out. See the paragraph
that starts with "In June 2007".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Power_Plant

There are also 4 coal fired plants in Maryland and 2 in Alexandria Va
that feed into that grid.
The 2 in Alexandria are WWII vintage plants that environmentalists
have been trying to close since I lived there.

Are you unable to google? The Potomoc River Generating station
in Alexandria was shuttered in 2012.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Our country has a long history of subsidizing things. If it weren't for
that, they still might not have electricity, telephones, and Internet in
the Northern Plains states. I remember learning about the REA very early in
school.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2021 11:14 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

For the electric car users there should be some kind of tax. Maybe per
mile,or maybe some way to tax by the electricity that is being used in
the car. Either way would be easy to impliment with the electronics
that is already in the cars.
What I don't want to see is an added milage tax on the fuel cars use
unless the tax per gallon is removed.

You have to look at all the factors.

Do we need to spend money on infrastructure? Yes.
How much to we spend? Probably never get full agreement on.
that.

How do we get the money? Gas tax has been a simple way for years, but
with electric cars, that does not work.

Potential solutions:
Annual tax on electric cars, flat fee. Probably unfair to many
Per mile tax. Most fair, Pay actual use.

If we put in a system to collect from electric cars do we extend it to
gas cars?
Should be determined by the cost and efficiency of the measuring and
collection cost.

If ICE cars pay by mile it would be fair to eliminate the present per
gallon tax.

My share last year was about $65. Not much in the scheme of things so I
won't go broke if it is increased 25%.

Figure what you pay. Total miles divided by your average MPG X .184.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 22:32:50 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:16:13 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

There are still coal fired plants around DC. Just how clean is that
electricity?

That's not particularly difficult to find out. See the paragraph
that starts with "In June 2007".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Power_Plant

There are also 4 coal fired plants in Maryland and 2 in Alexandria Va
that feed into that grid.
The 2 in Alexandria are WWII vintage plants that environmentalists
have been trying to close since I lived there.

Are you unable to google? The Potomoc River Generating station
in Alexandria was shuttered in 2012.

I haven't been there in a while, sorry my bad, I was wrong.
How about the ones in Maryland? Did they close too?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

There is a difference between subsidizing new technology into the
hinterlands and simply pumping tax dollars into a 100+year old
existing railroad. If you take Amtrack from Florida to DC it is not
unlike the trips I took in the 50s. You might even be riding on the
same cars.
An Amtrack ticket for that ride is $135. The actual cost is more like
$400.
It isn't some new age electric bullet train. It is diesel and takes
19+ hours. You can drive it in 15. Air fare is less than $100 one way
and takes a couple hours. There are even $40 flights right now but
that is just to get asses in seats.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 18:57:17 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[...]

The easy way to tax EVs is at the source, just like regular cars.
Meter the charger. These days with electronic metering that is not
that hard to do. The actual cost of adding the RF metering hardware
into a charger is a few bucks. Let the PoCo collect the tax just like
we have been having the oil companies do for decades.
It is just not politically possible. The greenies want EVs to get away
without paying taxes, they want the tax payer to pay them. A lot of
places let you charge your car for free.
It is welfare for the rich like most "green" stuff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2021 8:41 PM, wrote:
[...]

You are assuming the charger is being used. I can bypass that metered
charger with a few feet of #10 AWG.

Easy to do with public chargers but there are many existing home
chargers. Do you think people will take them to be retrofitted?

When my daughter's car was in the shop they gave her a Bolt as a loaner.
Took longer but just a 120V extension cord charged it.

Maybe if you put something in the car itself it would register.

Agree on the welfare for the rich.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/30/2021 02:24 PM, Tekkieďż˝ wrote:
The same in PA. I have seen the same here. One guy I knew used to have a saying
about the Amish: I will not **** thee, but I will outwit thee. I don't have any
problems with them, although the horse shoes have made a trough in the berm.
They have developed herd immunity to covid.

I had no problem with the Amish in Indiana, just the Christians. I've
never been in a place where when you walked into a business there was
either a sign saying it was a Christian business or they would tell you
outright. Then they tried to **** you. Strange state.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 22:01:26 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/30/2021 8:41 PM, wrote:
[...]

I was thinking more about the fast chargers, some of which could
almost justify their own service. There are plenty of homes that do
not have an extra 50 amps. I had to bump up my service for a spa.
I had to do a legal calculation loophole to get by with what I had
(200a) when I put on the addition.
A charger would put me over using either calculation method.

Of course if you want to steal or cheat on your taxes, there is always
a way.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:05:41 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I had no problem with the Amish in Indiana, just the Christians. I've
never been in a place where when you walked into a business there was
either a sign saying it was a Christian business or they would tell you
outright. Then they tried to **** you. Strange state.

What interests me is what is the Amish people stance on gossiping, senile
gossip? Did they perhaps tell you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:07:24 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

And then there are the batteries...

And then there's always you senile gossip...

LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/19/2021 12:54 PM, Oliver George wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting
vaccinated:

Q:Â* If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?

Government: NO

Q:Â* If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness
clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to
work like normal?

Government: NO

Q:Â* If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?

Government: Maybe. We dont know exactly, but probably not.

Q:Â* If I get vaccinated, at least I wont be contagious to others €“ right?

Government: NO. the vaccine doesnt stop transmission.

Q:Â* If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?

Government: No one knows. All Covid vaccines are still in the
experimental stage.

Q:Â* If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?

Government: NO

Q:Â* If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug
each other again?

Government: NO

Q:Â* So whats the benefit of getting vaccinated?

Government: Hoping that the virus wont kill you.

Q:Â* Are you sure the vaccine wont injure orÂ* kill me?

Government: NO

Q:Â* If statistically the virus wont kill me (99.7% survival rate), why
should I get vaccinated?

Government: To protect others.

Q:Â* So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in
contact with?

Government: NO

Q:Â* If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still
unknown) or die from the vaccine, will I (or my family) be compensated
from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?

Government: NO €“ the government and vaccine manufacturers have zero
liability regarding this experimental drug

https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

I haven't changed anything about how I live since this mask nonsense
began. I can't and don't wear masks to please anyone. I don't need to
make a fashion statement by wearing them, either, and don't allow people
to harass or bully me into complying. I go where I want when I want,
breathe fresh air with every breath I take, and ignore people who give
me the LQQK when I'm out shopping as a free breather.

I will take care of MY health in MY best interests, and if anyone
doesn't like how I take care of MY health ... they can kiss my
posterior. It's not MY responsibility to tell other people they must
wear a fashion statement on their faces to show me feel they CARE about
me, and also not MY responsibility to CARE how other people take care of
their health issues.

It's in MY best interests to never wear a mask, and anyone who tries to
force, harass, or intimidate me into putting one on will be sadly
disappointed. I choose who I CARE about and HOW I express concern for
others - it's not anyone's job or duty to tell me how to do that or
anything for that matter.

Fresh air is the way to go and it's best for MY lungs to breathe fresh
air with every breath. If people want to wear a mask, they're welcome
to put that fashion statement on their faces. I think they look stupid,
and are ignorant when they do that, but it's not illegal to look stupid
or ignorant in America.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 3/19/2021 12:54 PM, Oliver George wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting
vaccinated:

Q: If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?

Government: NO

Q: If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness
clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to
work like normal?

Government: NO

Q: If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?

Government: Maybe. We dont know exactly, but probably not.

Q: If I get vaccinated, at least I wont be contagious to others €“
right?

Government: NO. the vaccine doesnt stop transmission.

Q: If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?

Government: No one knows. All Covid vaccines are still in the
experimental stage.

Q: If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?

Government: NO

Q: If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug
each other again?

Government: NO

Q: So whats the benefit of getting vaccinated?

Government: Hoping that the virus wont kill you.

Q: Are you sure the vaccine wont injure or kill me?

Government: NO

Q: If statistically the virus wont kill me (99.7% survival rate), why
should I get vaccinated?

Government: To protect others.

Q: So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in
contact with?

Government: NO

Q: If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still

More mindless bull****. There is nothing special about your lungs.

If people want to wear a mask, they're welcome to put that fashion
statement on their faces.

It isnt a fashion statement.

I think they look stupid,

Yep, you actually are that stupid.

and are ignorant when they do that,

Yep, you actually are that stupid.

but it's not illegal to look stupid or ignorant in America.

Just as well for you.

With any luck it will kill you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 11:52:41 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
[...]

even Trump lost people he knew to Covid, who were plenty wealthy to spend as much time in fresh air as they chose to
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/12...756757504?s=20

but to be clear Trump has no friends, they were just both real estate businessmen in new your

Someone told him the story and he stole it for his pressers

Rest in peace mr chera, sorry you're probably nice

mk5000

People like her because she's like a breath of fresh air. Because in the fifth book it gets so dark and Harry's always cross and then every time Luna comes in all the tension goes and she makes you laugh because she's so funny and really honest. I don't know how much I'm like her, there are some similarities but I'm more determined than her.

Evanna Lynch

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 05:23:36 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

"That˘s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:05:41 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 03/30/2021 02:24 PM, Tekkie? wrote:
The same in PA. I have seen the same here. One guy I knew used to have a saying
about the Amish: I will not **** thee, but I will outwit thee. I don't have any
problems with them, although the horse shoes have made a trough in the berm.
They have developed herd immunity to covid.

I had no problem with the Amish in Indiana, just the Christians. I've
never been in a place where when you walked into a business there was
either a sign saying it was a Christian business or they would tell you
outright. Then they tried to **** you. Strange state.

I feel the same way. Nuff said.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2021 1:23 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

began.Â* I can't and don't wear masks to please anyone.Â* I don't need
to make a fashion statement by wearing them, either, and don't allow
people to harass or bully me into complying.Â* I go where I want when I
want, breathe fresh air with every breath I take, and ignore people
who give me the LQQK when I'm out shopping as a free breather.

I will take care of MY health in MY best interests, and if anyone
doesn't like how I take care of MY health ... they can kiss my
posterior.Â* It's not MY responsibility to tell other people they must
wear a fashion statement on their faces to show me feel they CARE
about me, and also not MY responsibility to CARE how other people take
care of their health issues.

It's in MY best interests to never wear a mask, and anyone who tries
to force, harass, or intimidate me into putting one on will be sadly
disappointed.Â* I choose who I CARE about and HOW I express concern for
others - it's not anyone's job or duty to tell me how to do that or
anything for that matter.

Fresh air is the way to go and it's best for MY lungs to breathe fresh
air with every breath.

More mindless bull****. There is nothing special about your lungs.

My lungs are special to me, and I'll take care of them in MY best interests.

If people want to wear a mask, they're welcome to put that fashion
statement on their faces.

It isnt a fashion statement.

The sure are not medical grade anything. They come in packaging that
includes disclaimers that say so, too, in addition to, being fashion
statements.

I think they look stupid,

Yep, you actually are that stupid.

Na ... Taking care of my health in MY best interests is the intelligent
thing to do. I don't give a flip if anyone likes how I take care of my
health, either, and I'm not interested in making another person FEEL
like I care about them by wearing a mask of any type, either. That's
just marketing ...

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2021 1:42 PM, marika wrote:
[...]

What does any of that have to do with what I said?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

My lungs are special to me,

Pathetic.

and I'll take care of them in MY best interests.

In fact you do nothing of the sort with mask wearing.
You stupidly expose them to this virus.

If people want to wear a mask, they're welcome to put that fashion
statement on their faces.

It isnt a fashion statement.

The sure are not medical grade anything.

More mindless bull****.

They come in packaging that includes disclaimers that say so, too,

Mine dont.

in addition to, being fashion statements.

Must be why those testing for the virus wear them.

I think they look stupid,

Yep, you actually are that stupid.

Na ...

Yep.

Taking care of my health in MY best interests is the intelligent thing to
do.

It would be if you actually did that, but you dont.

I don't give a flip if anyone likes how I take care of my health, either,

Yep, you actually are that stupid.

and I'm not interested in making another person FEEL like I care about
them by wearing a mask of any type, either.

Yep, you actually are that stupid.

That's just marketing ...

More utterly mindless bull****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 05:12:04 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent