Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Wed, 12 May 2021 04:26:42 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On 05/11/2021 11:46 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 04 May 2021 19:41:36 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 02 May 2021 04:15:03 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/01/2021 01:45 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 18:59:30 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to
digest...

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 02:18:44 +0100, rbowman

The woman I got my first cat (as a kitten) from (apart from the
stray
before that) told me that the mother teaches them what a litter
tray
is. Actually I think that one did use it correctly. Her kittens
didn't
though, so presumably her mother never taught her to pass any
information on.

I have no idea what the cat that adopted me has for a personal
history.
I had a bag of litter in the car for traction on ice so figured I
would
experiment this winter. I poured some in a wash pan and the cat
used
it.

You bought cat litter to use as grit?

Definitely.

the stores around here sell bags of 'traction sand'.
The problem is it's still slightly damp so when you go to use it you
find you have a 30 pound frigging sand Popsicle.

otoh, you buy a 20 pound bag of cheap cat litter and it's perfectly
dry.
It's gritty and works quite well. Also, you get more volume per pound
than a bag of rock salt and it's more pleasant to scoop out with your
hand.

Icy roads may not be a problem in your part of the world but the
temperatures often hover around 32 here. High 30s in the day to melt
the
snow, and 20's at night to freeze it to a layer of ice. I switch to
studs at the end of November but there often is snow before then
when I
still have road tires on.

I haven't had to use it in years but I'm one of those better to
have a
MP5 and not need it than need it and not have one types.

Can also be used to absorb those pesky fluid leaks.

The driveway is gravel so I look at those as dust control. In some
ironic twist of fate I have three bikes and the Harley is the only one
that doesn't mark its territory. I know where the V-Strom is leaking
and
will fix it the next time I change the oil but I'll be damned if I can
figure out where the DR is bleeding. The early models had a base gasket
problem but that doesn't look like the source.

I don't understand people using gravel, it gets everywhere. My
neighbour
even removed theirs and replaced it with more gravel!

Its cheap.

My neighbour has plenty money. They got it because they wanted it! She
also replaced a very nice wood ceiling on her landing with tacky white
PVC. When I queried it, she said "it's the fashion, wood is out of
date". They walk among us....

I have monoblock, but tarmac is just as good,

Looks much worse.

Looks nice when it's in good condition.

in fact probably better for stopping weeds.

If done properly, yep.

Concrete is much better.

Grey looks awful. Jet black is nicer. I wonder if you can get coloured
concrete?

Certainly.

https://www.concretenetwork.com/concrete-color/

I doubt you can get a rich black with integral coloring but some of the
other methods can come close.

It's popular for faux flagstones.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's Eternal Senile Whore!

On Tue, 11 May 2021 19:42:59 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Certainly.

You are certainly the most devoted troll-cock sucking whore the Scottish
****** has yet found on these groups, lowbrowwoman. At least it's a hetero
thing for the two of you, gossip girl!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 07 May 2021 19:41:44 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news

news On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 02:18:44 +0100, rbowman wrote:

The woman I got my first cat (as a kitten) from (apart from the stray
before that) told me that the mother teaches them what a litter tray
is. Actually I think that one did use it correctly. Her kittens
didn't
though, so presumably her mother never taught her to pass any
information on.

I have no idea what the cat that adopted me has for a personal history.
I had a bag of litter in the car for traction on ice so figured I would
experiment this winter. I poured some in a wash pan and the cat used
it.

You bought cat litter to use as grit?

The cat is mostly an outdoor cat and really prefers going outside but
when it's 10 degrees F a litter box doesn't look all that bad.

I wonder if anyone has has their **** instantly freeze and got stuck to
the ground?

Nope, doesn't happen. And you'd easily be able to break the ice column if
it did anyway.

You wouldn't think your tongue would freeze to a lamppost, considering all
the warm blood pumping through it,

I would, because that's nothing like what the lamppost conducts away.

Does metal conduct better than water? It would have to be a lot better, because it's a lot less further from 0C than your blood is.

but it seems to.

Yes it does.

It's very funny if it's not yours.

You could try shimmying up a lamppost naked then intentionally wet
yourself.

I'll leave that to you.

I'll do the first part, but I refuse to wet myself. What about an polegasm? (Yes that's a thing)

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yep, much better.

It would have to be a lot better, because it's a lot less further from 0C
than your blood is.

The surface of the metal lamp post is the coldest.

but it seems to.

Yes it does.

It's very funny if it's not yours.

True.

You could try shimmying up a lamppost naked then intentionally wet
yourself.

I'll leave that to you.

I'll do the first part, but I refuse to wet myself. What about an
polegasm? (Yes that's a thing)

Only for you ******s.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 15 May 2021 08:02:59 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 05 May 2021 02:44:45 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/04/2021 11:51 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I don't understand people using gravel, it gets everywhere. My
neighbour even removed theirs and replaced it with more gravel! I have
monoblock, but tarmac is just as good, in fact probably better for
stopping weeds.

It absorbs spills better, is a lot cheaper, and is virtually maintenance
free, at least here where the topsoil could pass for gravel. The
driveway where I grew up had the capacity of eating infinite quantities
of gravel. It just sank in and disappeared in a couple of years.

I spilt diesel on my monoblock. I just lifted 15 blocks and dropped in replacements, they're not cemented in. I have a pile of spares. You can even turn them upside down and use them twice.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 05 May 2021 16:18:14 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2021 19:44:45 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 05/04/2021 11:51 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I don't understand people using gravel, it gets everywhere. My
neighbour even removed theirs and replaced it with more gravel! I have
monoblock, but tarmac is just as good, in fact probably better for
stopping weeds.

It absorbs spills better, is a lot cheaper, and is virtually maintenance
free, at least here where the topsoil could pass for gravel. The
driveway where I grew up had the capacity of eating infinite quantities
of gravel. It just sank in and disappeared in a couple of years.

We have been dumping and spreading 10 yard loads of gravel on a
parking lot here every 4 or 5 years for the last 50 years. It just
seems to disappear. That is a pretty solid chunk of ground tho.

My neighbour's gravel "disappears" onto my drive! Every time you walk or drive along it, it moves elsewhere, absolutely useless as a surface.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 05 May 2021 21:01:10 +0100, Tekkie© wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2021 19:44:45 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/04/2021 11:51 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I don't understand people using gravel, it gets everywhere. My
neighbour even removed theirs and replaced it with more gravel! I have
monoblock, but tarmac is just as good, in fact probably better for
stopping weeds.

It absorbs spills better, is a lot cheaper, and is virtually maintenance
free, at least here where the topsoil could pass for gravel. The
driveway where I grew up had the capacity of eating infinite quantities
of gravel. It just sank in and disappeared in a couple of years.

Like mine! Where do it go? I guess the clay eats the gravel. ;-)

Time to start questioning the local earthworms/moles/beavers. Maybe they're experimenting with masonry.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 07 May 2021 22:09:54 +0100, Tekkie© wrote:

On Wed, 5 May 2021 22:26:57 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/05/2021 02:01 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2021 19:44:45 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/04/2021 11:51 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I don't understand people using gravel, it gets everywhere. My
neighbour even removed theirs and replaced it with more gravel! I have
monoblock, but tarmac is just as good, in fact probably better for
stopping weeds.

It absorbs spills better, is a lot cheaper, and is virtually maintenance
free, at least here where the topsoil could pass for gravel. The
driveway where I grew up had the capacity of eating infinite quantities
of gravel. It just sank in and disappeared in a couple of years.

Like mine! Where do it go? I guess the clay eats the gravel. ;-)

It gave me some quality time with a wheelbarrow and a shovel that came
in handy in later life.

If you want quality time like that come see me. It will give you quite an
education.

Grab the nearest teenager and offer him pocketmoney at half the minimum wage.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 May 2021 21:44:21 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2021 11:59 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Mind you, since it had no diff locks, you could still get almost all the
power going to the wheel that was in mud. I couldn't beleive it when I
got stuck in a field and only one wheel rotated.

Dual drive axle trucks usually have limited slip between the axles but
not side to side. I managed to get both left side drivers off the ground
and was completely screwed and required a wrecker for extraction.

Decent vehicles have limited slip or diff lock on everything. You can't get a Land Rover stuck.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Not all gravel does that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HflB5lkedI
https://youtu.be/VaBpR5Tt2-Q?t=508
--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2021 04:47:41 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Two Inseparable Brain Dead Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Tue, 18 May 2021 04:49:17 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 May 2021 19:23:15 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 04 May 2021 19:39:12 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 02 May 2021 03:34:40 +0100, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Sat, 1 May 2021 15:45:54 -0400, Tekkie© wrote:

[...]

Autograph Eraser for Harleys and british cars

Why would anyone want to remove an autograph?

He is talking about the oil leak autograph they leave on your driveway.

An Autograph Eraser is actually a thing. For footballs etc. Worship a
different team?

Sure but that wasn't how he was using the term.

Not my fault if there are two completely different products with the same name.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, some prefer it. Those fancy great houses in the country your
toffs had almost always had gravel driveways, immense things.

Insanity. It doesn't stay still. If you have a grand house, you should have a neat driveway.

She also replaced a very nice wood ceiling on her landing with tacky white
PVC. When I queried it, she said "it's the fashion, wood is out of date".
They walk among us....

They mostly swan around in Chelsea tractors.

Rover 75 actually, they only got a Jag because the parts for Rovers are getting too rare.

Dunno what the Jag is like, but the Rover was the worst car I've ever driven. Automatic gearbox changed like a learner drive with no clutch, interior light went off as soon as you closed the door so you couldn't find the ignition, headlight switch in a non-standard place, headlights stay on when you get out of the car, so you don't know if you forgot to turn them off, back window about 6 inches tall, so you can't see out to reverse, broke down more often than my French cars, despite them not driving like a lunatic.

I have monoblock, but tarmac is just as good,

Looks much worse.

Looks nice when it's in good condition.

Yep.

in fact probably better for stopping weeds.

If done properly, yep.

Concrete is much better.

Grey looks awful. Jet black is nicer.

That shows the dirt.

What?! Dirt will show up more on a lighter colour.

I wonder if you can get coloured concrete?

Yes you can.

I saw a plastic monoblock imitation once, the benefit was no weeds. But an obvious fake, too shiny, also ****ing slippery to walk on in winter.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Nope.

It doesn't stay still.

Doesnt matter, they have minions that move it around.

If you have a grand house, you should have a neat driveway.

They do, and minions who keep it that way and mow the lawns etc too.

Tad radical I realise.

[...]

There might just be a reason they went broke.

I have monoblock, but tarmac is just as good,

Looks much worse.

Looks nice when it's in good condition.

Yep.

in fact probably better for stopping weeds.

If done properly, yep.

Concrete is much better.

Grey looks awful. Jet black is nicer.

That shows the dirt.

What?! Dirt will show up more on a lighter colour.

Nope.

I wonder if you can get coloured concrete?

Yes you can.

I saw a plastic monoblock imitation once, the benefit was no weeds. But
an obvious fake, too shiny,

Thats easy to fix.

also ****ing slippery to walk on in winter.

Also easy to fix.