Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

In article ,
says...

Personally I think those using mass transit should pay for it, just like most
everything else. People living in NYC, they mostly don't have cars, so they
aren't paying for an auto, gas, insurance, repairs. They already have a great
bargain. I wish I could just pay $3 for a ride instead of driving. If they need to
raise fares to keep things solvent or improve them, the riders should pay for it,
not me. Even worse, no one will be paying for this, it will be just more
borrowed money on the way to the bankruptcy of the US.

Like where I live it was costing me about $ 3 to $ 5 for gas to get to
work and back each day. That is not counting the added cost of keeping
up a car and tag and insurance and what ever else. So the $ 3 for a
ride does not seem too bad. I bet that area pays more than the $ 12 to
$ 20 per hour most people make in the area that I live in.

For the electric car users there should be some kind of tax. Maybe per
mile,or maybe some way to tax by the electricity that is being used in
the car. Either way would be easy to impliment with the electronics
that is already in the cars.
What I don't want to see is an added milage tax on the fuel cars use
unless the tax per gallon is removed.