Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:05:41 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 03/30/2021 02:24 PM, Tekkie? wrote:
The same in PA. I have seen the same here. One guy I knew used to have a saying
about the Amish: I will not **** thee, but I will outwit thee. I don't have any
problems with them, although the horse shoes have made a trough in the berm.
They have developed herd immunity to covid.

I had no problem with the Amish in Indiana, just the Christians. I've
never been in a place where when you walked into a business there was
either a sign saying it was a Christian business or they would tell you
outright. Then they tried to **** you. Strange state.

I feel the same way. Nuff said.

--
Tekkie