Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

On 3/21/21 11:35 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/21/2021 10:42 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 17:35:21 -0400, Heywood wrote:

On 3/21/2021 7:14 AM, jimmy wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/336xnms7

Paul comes across as an arrogant politician that wants to show how smart
he is.
And all he does is show how ignorant he is

Rand Paul is just following the science.

If a snowflake can't handle the truth, they should "circle back" to
their safe space until the "crisis" is over.

No, the eye doctor was over talking the scientist.Â* He did not want to
hear what the scientist was trying to explain.

What "scientist"? Fauci is a politician.
I doubt he has stepped in a lab other than to get his picture taken
for a decade and he hasn't seen a patient in 3 decades.

At least Fauci worked in infectious diseases.Â* I trust him more than the eye doctor politician that thinks he knows more.

First we don't need a mask, then we do...but just for a couple weeks until we flatten the curve.

And we can get rid of the masks when we get a vaccine.Â* President Trump delivered several vaccines

but Fony says we still need to wear a mask, maybe two.

Fraudci is just another over-paid flip-floppin poser politician.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 15:25:35 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

And it isnt about trust, that ****wit Paul clearly doesn¢t
have a ****ing clue about the science with this virus.

Yeah, unlike you idiotic sociopath who simply has a clue about EVERYTHING,
right, you pathological "expert" in everything? VBG

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 21:58:18 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 03/21/2021 09:00 PM, MikeJ wrote:
Trader_4 used the term Spring Break, I used the term kids, because what
I've seen on TV looks like young people. Of course, anyone younger than me
is a kid. Like the mayor, I also don't see it as a Spring Break 'thing'.

From the photos I've seen the rioters are young people of color.
Someone is already whining about the cops' racist tactics of herding
them from the downtown strip.

All I see here is senile bull**** artists like the two of you, babbling away
endlessly in the usual idiotic senile manner as many seniles in real life
like to do. G
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/21/21 11:15 PM, MikeJ wrote:
Dan wrote in :

On 3/21/21 9:08 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Right. 40K deaths a year in all auto accidents, 500K from Covid. Got
it. Have you gone off your meds or something?

That 500,000 number is pure bull**** and any honest person in healthcare
will tell you that.

+1

Hospitals get more $ for COVID deaths. Die of a gunshot or knife wound,
morbid obesity, diabetes, emphysema, car or motorcycle accident, getting
hit in the head with a brick at a phony BLM 'protest', and being diagnosed
with COVID at the morgue, is recorded as a COVID death, not a car
accident, a gunshot wound, morbid obesity, etc. Money, money, money.

Why let a good crisis go to waste, says Rahm Emanuel, a very smart
politician who has his finger on the pulse of our culture.

And our culture is so lazy that they don't look for the truth other than
on the internet, networks, and cable.

We have the government we voted for, and that we deserve.

If our culture wasn't so lazy and complacent, which is easy, and rather
than watching all the crap that's on TV and the internet, actually
considered all opinions, I think we'd still have the government we
deserved, but it'd be agreeable to many more citizens.

What's going on now is divide and conquer. One side say you are being
taking advantage of, and you need our side to enact legislation and
policies to protect you and make your voices heard. Vote for us. The
other side says the same thing.

In this America, corporate doesn't care which way things go. They've
proved they don't care about America by all the off-shore business they
do. So corporations will support and lobby for either party, depending on
what they promise and what's in it for them. It is odd, though, that
corporations side mostly with the left, even though both the left and
right like illegal immigration. One for votes, the other for cheap labor.

Corporations are also hypocrites, like politicians, when they espouse
WOK-ness yet companies like Apple, the NBA, Google, and Walmart do
business with China, who has killed millions under Mao and made political
prisoners of millions of Weagers and Tibetans, and is now threating
Taiwan.

I think many of us do know more of world history than is posted here, but
you'd never know it, due to the stupid things posters write and complain
about here. Who cares that former Presidnet Trump lied about this or
that? I can come up with as many lies and plagiarisms from Presidet
Biden. Let's discuss the border, China, H.R.1,, President Biden's health,
the Middle East, the economy, civil rights for ALL, teacher's unions, what
an empty shell Kamala Harris is, have the Kardashians been visited by
aliens (kidding), homelessness, fentanyl coming across the border and U.S.
demand for drugs, the 'Cancel Culture' (heck, I uses to tell ethnic jokes
long ago to my ethnic friends, and they'd tell ethnic jokes back, and we
all thought they were funny, and we were great friends; lucky I'm retired
and not running for office today, what was common long ago could sink my
career today). Everything's offensive today, and two people on twitter
(it's for twits) complaining means that the entire planet is upset.

Newspapers have always been an advocate for one side or the other. That's
why newspapers and pamphlets got started hundreds of years ago. Today,
readers think that newspapers, in print or online, are unbiased, so the
readers believe what they read. The New York times used to deny the
Holocuast because of it's editor. Grow up. Nothing has changed, they are
still advocates for whoever runs the paper.

BTW, the last poster here I'd take seriously is trader_4. S(he)? uses
ad-hominems to attack those with differing opinions, rather that
discussing the position the opposing poster is maintaining. Trader_4 is
also quite arrogant and adamant that once s(he) has 'explained' things to
an opposing poster, there's no more to discuss. Trader_4 has spoken.

Yah, I've long suspected that traitor_4 either has the most severe case of TDS or is a DNC operative. LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 12:29:31 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 1:11:38 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 5:23:15 AM UTC-4,
wrote:
On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 10:53:14 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:58:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 3/19/2021 3:39 PM, wrote:

If you can't attack the message, shoot the messenger.
Why didn't you tell us what part was wrong?
I just saw Fauci tell Rand Paul all of those things the other day
on
C-Span. (that is live congress TV, not some opinion network).

Must have watched a different episode. I saw Paul interrupting
Fauci
as
he tried to explain the reason and the varients that may or may not
be
protected.

Rand Paul just wanted to show off and be a bully.
I saw Fauci telling us they don't know, over and over again about
everything.
Will they ever know enough to say it is 100% safe and will he get
away
from the hysteria before then?
Nothing is 100% safe. My last tetanus booster was not 100% safe.
At a certain point we need the information to take a calculated risk
and isn't life just a series of calculated risks anyway?
We are quickly reaching the point that driving to the restaurant is
more dangerous than going in, mask or not.
The question Paul asked is, if your are vaccinated, why aren't you
safe and it is a good question. If not, why get the shot?
If you are vaccinated, the chance of serious illness or death is much
reduced. It's a calculated risk.

I get my first dose of Moderna today.
I had my second M ten days ago. First shot I had a very sore arm for
two
days.
Second one, I was expecting it to be worse. Instead I had a minor sore
arm for
one day. A friend who's 76 got his, he didn't even have a sore arm.

Because his immune system isnt as effective as yours.
Thats what produces the sore arm.

That's wrong too, stupid.

We'll see...

Vaccine scientists have said that there is no correlation between
the severity of any reaction and the protection that results.

Thats a different matter entirely, ****wit.

No, that is exactly the issue you raised, stupid.

So what are you claiming produces the sore arm ?

Clearly wanking in your case.

Another lame attempt at diversion, as usual. We know that a sore arm is
one reaction to vaccination. What you claimed was:

A friend who's 76 got his, he didn't even have a sore arm.

" Because his immune system isnt as effective as yours.
Thats what produces the sore arm. "

And like I said, scientists have said that there is no correlation between
having any reaction to the vaccine or no reaction at all and the effectiveness
of your immune system, the amount of protection the vaccine gives you.
Following your logic, someone who has anaphylactic shock would be best
protected. It doesn't work that way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 12:33:44 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 4:01:16 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 12:39:57 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 3:07:37 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
" wrote in message
On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 1:54:17 PM UTC-4, Oliver George
wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

And you still cannot differentiate a credible source from pure
crap.

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering
getting
vaccinated:

Q: If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?

Government: NO

Fine. Wearing a mask is not onerous.

Q: If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools,
fitness
clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get
back
work like
normal?

Government: NO

I've been working unvaccinated all year. I'll be happy for
everybody
at my office to be vacinnated.

Q: If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?

Government: Maybe. We dont know exactly, but probably not.

That's wrong. The effectiveness of the Moderna is 94.1%; Pfizer,
95%,
Johnson & Johnson, 66%.

Those are the numbers for avoiding serious
disease, not for getting infected.

That's wrong.
Nope, thats what the Phase 3 trials measured and thats
where those numbers came from. They havent measure
the effectiveness of preventing infection by the virus yet,
that measurement is being done now and we dont have
the numbers yet.
The effectiveness was measured by people being diagnosed
as having Covid, not for having serious disease.
Wrong, as always.

Just like always, just like Trump and Fretwell. Get
it wrong and then just keep doubling down on it.
We'll see...
I read the Pfizer trial document that was submitted to FDA for
approval.
But clearly didnt understand it or even what a Phase 3 trial is about.
The effectiveness number was not based on "serious disease".
It was measured on how many of the people who
were vaccinated wound up DIAGNOSED with Covid,
regardless of the severity, compared to the control group.
Wrong, as always and that document didnt even say that.

It isnt even possible to diagnose who got covid because
the whole point of a vaccine is to get the body to produce
lots of antibodys so you cant even measure if the individual
has got covid when there are no symptoms.

That's obviously wrong too, stupid.

We'll see...
It's like saying we can't diagnose someone having
Measles either, if they've been vaccinated.

Nothing like. You dont get symptomless Measles, ****wit.

It's the DNA based tests for both, stupid. And are you as sure about
it not being possible for people to have Measles without symptoms
as you are about all your other BS that you've been wrong about?

Following that logic, it would be impossible to know if any vaccine
is effective, because we can't tell who has it and who does not.

Even sillier than you usually manage and thats saying something.
We can see if they have any symptoms and do a PCR test, ****wit.
It was ~95% effective in reducing the number diagnosed with Covid.

Wrong, as always.

No, that's exactly what you're own reference, wiki says, stupid.

Wrong, as always.

If your reference is wrong, why did you post it, stupid? What the reference
says is that to determine effectiveness the study subjects only had to have
been diagnosed with Covid period, not a "serious case" like you claimed.
It was a study, you could present with sniffles and 100F temperature, they
would test you and find it. That's not a serious case stupid.

Wrong again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 12:41:50 PM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
On 3/21/21 9:08 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Right. 40K deaths a year in all auto accidents, 500K from Covid. Got it.
Have you gone off your meds or something?

That 500,000 number is pure bull**** and any honest person in healthcare will tell you that.

So cite for us why this number is wrong. And also explain why it is that it matches
the increase in all cause mortality in the US over the last year. If 500K didn't die from
Covid, what did an extra 500K die from? Don't be a trumptard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 12:43:26 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/21/2021 12:41 PM, Dan wrote:
On 3/21/21 9:08 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Right. 40K deaths a year in all auto accidents, 500K from Covid.
Got it.
Have you gone off your meds or something?

That 500,000 number is pure bull**** and any honest person in healthcare
will tell you that.

Death rate is up 15% last year. Maybe a lot of people fell off the roof.

+1 Exactly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 2:18:24 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 20 Mar 2021 06:02:18 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On 3/19/2021 3:39 PM, wrote:

[...]

Every time Fauci tried to explain about the variants Paul cut him off.
He asked questions but did not want to hear answers, he wanted to make
his own statement.

https://tinyurl.com/336xnms7

Paul comes across as an arrogant politician that wants to show how smart
he is.

+1

Another fine example of what the GOP has become today. I remember when the
jerk was running for president. At one of the debates the issue of what to do about
Iran developing nuclear weapons came up. Rand Paul said it's their right to go ahead
and develop one. By the time he was done answering, it sounded like he thought it
would be a good idea to help them do it or just give them some. He's cuckoo for
cocoa puffs. Must be in the family genes, his father was half nuts too, but this one
is worse.

Yes, his father was too "conservative" but this guy is a wacko.

Both of them are more libertarians than conservatives.

There are iirc 4 Repulbican senators among the 25% of Congress, which
means 50% of Republicans, who haven't gotten vaccinated even though they
all could have months ago. You have to really be an idealogue to risk
your life for stupid principles.

I didn't know that.

There is only one Republican member of Congress from Maryland, Andy
Harris, who is also an MD** and he spent one morning (probably more like
30 or 60 minutes) giving vaccine injections in his district. And he
made a point of it iirc by getting reporters there to notice. So he's
not a medical idiot. BUT, he was also among the 147 Republican
congressmen (including 8 Republican senators out of about 260 Republican
representatives and senators who voted against certifying the election
results. (so that 8 out of 50 Rep. senators and 139 out of about 210
Rep. representatives!)
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...objectors.html

**I really wonder why someone doing something so productive as medicine
would stop and spend his time, no matter which party he was in, spinning
his wheels in Congress.

IDK, good question. Same could be said for people successful in business or
anything else. Especially in the environment it's become today. That's why
we have so many buffoons there that have spent their whole lives in politics,
not the real world.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 10:42:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 17:35:21 -0400, Heywood wrote:

On 3/21/2021 7:14 AM, jimmy wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/336xnms7

Paul comes across as an arrogant politician that wants to show how smart
he is.
And all he does is show how ignorant he is

Rand Paul is just following the science.

If a snowflake can't handle the truth, they should "circle back" to
their safe space until the "crisis" is over.

No, the eye doctor was over talking the scientist. He did not want to
hear what the scientist was trying to explain.

What "scientist"? Fauci is a politician.
I doubt he has stepped in a lab other than to get his picture taken
for a decade and he hasn't seen a patient in 3 decades.

So one has to be in a lab now to be considered a scientist? I guess Einstein,
Hawking and similar were just politicians too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 11:58:21 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 03/21/2021 09:00 PM, MikeJ wrote:
Trader_4 used the term Spring Break, I used the term kids, because what
I've seen on TV looks like young people. Of course, anyone younger than me
is a kid. Like the mayor, I also don't see it as a Spring Break 'thing'.

Obviously Mike does not even understand what Spring Break is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 5:58:51 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 3/21/21 11:15 PM, MikeJ wrote:
Dan wrote in :

On 3/21/21 9:08 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Right. 40K deaths a year in all auto accidents, 500K from Covid. Got
it. Have you gone off your meds or something?

That 500,000 number is pure bull**** and any honest person in healthcare
will tell you that.

+1

Hospitals get more $ for COVID deaths. Die of a gunshot or knife wound,
morbid obesity, diabetes, emphysema, car or motorcycle accident, getting
hit in the head with a brick at a phony BLM 'protest', and being diagnosed
with COVID at the morgue, is recorded as a COVID death, not a car
accident, a gunshot wound, morbid obesity, etc. Money, money, money.

This is the same old BS, implying that 500K haven't really died from Covid.
If that;s the case, how is it that the increase in all cause mortality is even
higher than the 500K Covid death number for the same period? Sudden
increase in car accidents?

Why let a good crisis go to waste, says Rahm Emanuel, a very smart
politician who has his finger on the pulse of our culture.

And our culture is so lazy that they don't look for the truth other than
on the internet, networks, and cable.

Where exactly should they look? Where did you look to come up with the
BS about the Covid death number not being real?

We have the government we voted for, and that we deserve.

If our culture wasn't so lazy and complacent, which is easy, and rather
than watching all the crap that's on TV and the internet, actually
considered all opinions, I think we'd still have the government we
deserved, but it'd be agreeable to many more citizens.

What's going on now is divide and conquer. One side say you are being
taking advantage of, and you need our side to enact legislation and
policies to protect you and make your voices heard. Vote for us. The
other side says the same thing.

Like this is something new?

In this America, corporate doesn't care which way things go. They've
proved they don't care about America by all the off-shore business they
do. So corporations will support and lobby for either party, depending on
what they promise and what's in it for them. It is odd, though, that
corporations side mostly with the left, even though both the left and
right like illegal immigration. One for votes, the other for cheap labor.

I'm sure everyone would love to see the proof of that claim.

Corporations are also hypocrites, like politicians, when they espouse
WOK-ness yet companies like Apple, the NBA, Google, and Walmart do
business with China, who has killed millions under Mao

Mao has been dead for decades. I know, I saw his body.

and made political
prisoners of millions of Weagers and Tibetans, and is now threating
Taiwan.

They have been threatening Taiwan since after WWII.

I think many of us do know more of world history than is posted here, but
you'd never know it, due to the stupid things posters write and complain
about here. Who cares that former Presidnet Trump lied about this or
that?

Go figure. First he bemoans the state of politics and the country today, next
he says we shouldn't care that Trump lied. And that's in the aftermath of the
extraordinary damage done to our democracy by his last lie before leaving
office, the stolen election lie.

[...]

That's a lie too. I back up what I post here with evidence, with proof, with links.
How fitting that while claiming I just engage in ad hominem attacks, you just
called me "traitor_4". It is true that after engaging with some people, after
I and so many others have put forth all the facts that clearly show the truth
and they rag on, still claiming Covid is just the flu or claiming the 500K death
number is fake or that the election was stolen, that there really is no more to discuss.
Some are too far gone. And no, that's not an ad hominem attack.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 20:50:00 -0000 (UTC), MikeJ
wrote:

You have got to be kidding. Much too often you type and send before you
think. So DeSantis intentionally lured the kids down to Miami

Yes
and then shut the place down?

Correct
What's the purpose of doing that?

Who knows why a madman does crazy things? He's a Trumpet,
isn't he? Crazy is part of their modus-operandi.
He also ordered a foreign felon be vaccinated BEFORE tax
paying Americans. Brazilian self-proclaimed "Bishop" Edir Macedo is
currently on the run for various crimes (slave labor, tax evasion and
money laundering for the drug cartels)

https://br.noticias.yahoo.com/em-mia...171015702.html

To his flock of evangelical idiots in Brazil, he said the
vaccine is dangerous. "Put your trust in god, not vaccines".
They worship him, so they'll probably follow his advice.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/22/2021 9:41 AM, trader_4 wrote:
This is the same old BS, implying that 500K haven't really died from Covid.
If that;s the case, how is it that the increase in all cause mortality is even
higher than the 500K Covid death number for the same period? Sudden
increase in car accidents?

The same people who counted the ballots in Biden's stolen election are counting covid deaths.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 10:31:05 AM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 3/22/2021 9:41 AM, trader_4 wrote:
This is the same old BS, implying that 500K haven't really died from Covid.
If that;s the case, how is it that the increase in all cause mortality is even
higher than the 500K Covid death number for the same period? Sudden
increase in car accidents?

The same people who counted the ballots in Biden's stolen election are counting covid deaths.

I was unaware that the county health departments were involved in counting ballots
in the November 2020 election. I would have expected it to be the local precincts or
a special board set up by my township clerk (and other local authorities across the
states).

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

You have got to be kidding. Much too often you type and send before you
think. So DeSantis intentionally lured the kids down to Miami

Yes
and then shut the place down?

Correct
What's the purpose of doing that?

Who knows why a madman does crazy things? He's a Trumpet,
isn't he? Crazy is part of their modus-operandi.

One obvious purpose is that DeSantis is more concerned with the FL
economy than the sickness and death from Covid. Kind of like your
Mr. B. He didn't want FL to forgo the revenue from Spring Break.
Also, AFAIK, DeSantis didn't shut FL down just now. He opened it all
up weeks ago, the only new
shutdown I heard of was the mayor of Miami declaring an emergency
and putting in place an 8PM curfew. Maybe D was involved and I
didn't hear about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 10:42:20 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 10:31:05 AM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 3/22/2021 9:41 AM, trader_4 wrote:
This is the same old BS, implying that 500K haven't really died from Covid.
If that;s the case, how is it that the increase in all cause mortality is even
higher than the 500K Covid death number for the same period? Sudden
increase in car accidents?

The same people who counted the ballots in Biden's stolen election are counting covid deaths.

I was unaware that the county health departments were involved in counting ballots
in the November 2020 election. I would have expected it to be the local precincts or
a special board set up by my township clerk (and other local authorities across the
states).

Cindy Hamilton

And just like the stolen election BS, the Covid deniers have no evidence at all
that the 500K Covid number is significatnly incorrect. Just like with the stolen election,
they have one case here, one case there, somebody incorrectly tagged as a
Covid death and they claim a few instances makes the 500K number totally inaccurate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
trader_4 wrote just the
mindless **** that always spews from the back of it.

All flushed where it belongs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 02:34 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 02:34:52 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

02:34, you sick swine? Is it trolling time for you already, you subnormal
cretin?

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 02:36:08 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

02:36??? AGAIN? LOL So it will another LONG, LONG, LONELY NIGHT of your
senile trolling for you again! Right, you forsaken senile cretin? BG

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 23:22:09 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

wrote:

[...]

Why the insistence on making *EVERYTHING* political in this group?

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 14:18:10 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

On 3/19/2021 3:39 PM, wrote:

[...]

his wheels in Congress. Ben Carson's hands began to be unsteady, so
that's a good reason, especially for a brain surgeon like he was, where
every millimeter matters. But I wonder about some of the others if
they didn't know they were not good doctors so they should try something
else. Harris is an anesthesiologist and I don't think if his hand
shakes a little it would keep him from medicine, in fact he claims to be
still practicing medicine. Maybe one of the links below will say if he
does that or not. I'll read them when I get home. Now I have to go out
and I haven't read them yet, but I'm emailing them to someone else who
because of gerrymandering, lives in his district although it's miles
from the rest of his district.
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/rese.../andrew-harris
https://www.baltimoresun.com/marylan...6sa-story.html
https://www.delmarvanow.com/story/ne...il/5851475002/
https://patch.com/maryland/belair/i-...signation-call

Why the insistence on making *EVERYTHING* political in this group?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 06:18:10 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

On 3/19/2021 3:39 PM, wrote:

[...]

Because they see a wrong and want to correct it? Public service?

Why the insistence on making *EVERYTHING* political in this group?

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 13:12:55 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

On 3/19/2021 3:39 PM, wrote:

If you can't attack the message, shoot the messenger.
Why didn't you tell us what part was wrong?
I just saw Fauci tell Rand Paul all of those things the other day on
C-Span. (that is live congress TV, not some opinion network).

Must have watched a different episode. I saw Paul interrupting Fauci as
he tried to explain the reason and the varients that may or may not be
protected.

Rand Paul just wanted to show off and be a bully.
I saw Fauci telling us they don't know, over and over again about
everything.
Will they ever know enough to say it is 100% safe

Cite for us the drugs that "they" say are 100% safe. Why must that be the
standard in the midst of a pandemic, with 550K dead so far, in just one year?

and will he get away
from the hysteria before then?

You should be focused on getting away from your hysteria.

At a certain point we need the information to take a calculated risk
and isn't life just a series of calculated risks anyway?

We have a lot of good information right now. The sad thing is that there
are a lot of people that won't accept it or worse, totally twist it, misrepresent it,
turn it into FUD. Mostly Trumpets of course. Something like 40% of Republicans
say they won't get the vaccine, more like 50% among people who supported
Trump. That's a very good example why your claim that Trump is gone, he
doesn't matter anymore, there is no damage still with us, etc is baloney.

We are quickly reaching the point that driving to the restaurant is
more dangerous than going in, mask or not.
The question Paul asked is, if your are vaccinated, why aren't you
safe and it is a good question. If not, why get the shot?

I'm with Jim, what's the point in engaging with you when it's all been explained
to you ten times already, but you still come back, posing the same questions
all over again.

Don't you ever get tired of eating Greg's lunch? :-)

I have to give him credit where it's due, though. He doesn't mind being
wrong. In fact, he seems to enjoy it.

Why the insistence on making *EVERYTHING* political in this group?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It isnt everything, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It is the politicians trying to run our lives and with a pandemic good
to have proper information.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:13:27 +1100, %% posted for all of us to digest...

wrote:

[...]

Heh, I am still 150 IQ points above you though.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:13:27 +1100, %%, better known as cantankerous

LOL Auto-contradicting, clinically insane ASSHOLE! ****ing unbelievable!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/19/2021 10:52 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:58:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 3/19/2021 3:39 PM,
wrote:

[...]

How stunningly home repair.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

You have got to be kidding. Much too often you type and send before you
think. So DeSantis intentionally lured the kids down to Miami

Yes
and then shut the place down?

Correct
What's the purpose of doing that?

Who knows why a madman does crazy things? He's a Trumpet,
isn't he? Crazy is part of their modus-operandi.

One obvious purpose is that DeSantis is more concerned with the FL
economy than the sickness and death from Covid. Kind of like your
Mr. B. He didn't want FL to forgo the revenue from Spring Break.
Also, AFAIK, DeSantis didn't shut FL down just now. He opened it all
up weeks ago, the only new
shutdown I heard of was the mayor of Miami declaring an emergency
and putting in place an 8PM curfew. Maybe D was involved and I
didn't hear about it.

There seems to be far more danger from the thugs that invaded Miami
than the virus.
I suppose time will tell about the virus.
How is locked down New Jersey doing right now?
Is it working for you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Paul was citing studies that seemed to be pretty scientific. It just
was the science that advanced Fauci's agenda.
I also wonder how long Fauci can tell Biden he is wrong before he gets
to spend more time with his family.
Biden is saying and praying it is true that we will be back to normal
"by the 4th of July" and Fauci is still talking about being locked
down at Christmas and beyond ... into 2022.
I still say if Fauci gets his way and we are double masking in 2022,
the GOP wins back the Senate and more seats in the house if not taking
it too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 09:40:52 +1100, %%, better known as cantankerous

Website (from 2007) dedicated to the trolling 86-year-old senile Australian
asshole:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Not convinced that they kill more than the virus.

I suppose time will tell about the virus.
How is locked down New Jersey doing right now?
Is it working for you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 10:27:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yes, but werent relevant to the new more virulent strains Fauci was talking
about.

It just was the science that advanced Fauci's agenda.

Nope.

I also wonder how long Fauci can tell Biden he is wrong
before he gets to spend more time with his family.

He hasn't done that.

Biden is saying and praying it is true that
we will be back to normal "by the 4th of July"

He isnt saying that that is certain.

and Fauci is still talking about being locked
down at Christmas and beyond ... into 2022.

The USA isnt locked down now, liar.

I still say if Fauci gets his way and we are double masking in 2022,

He has never said that.

the GOP wins back the Senate and more
seats in the house if not taking it too.

That is quite likely, but isnt due to the virus.

And if the virus still is a major problem by then,
it will be because the new more virulent strains
are more of a problem than we have seen so far.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 10:32:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

about senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 10:27:12 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

No they will all be covid deaths
a joke for the humor challenged

Want to bet in injuries and ER visits?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
news
On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 10:27:12 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Not really comparable because thug injurys with an ER visit
don't usually result in a stay in hospital with thug injurys
but do with the virus.